You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Anguilla :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Anguilla: Page 1
My Bad Experienced by judz32
It was 2006 when my father died in 2005; I was staying at my mother's sister's house because I was taking care of her three month old daughter because she worked at the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston and had to do night sometimes but she was home at night. It was a Monday night ...
Search this site:
- The Music Box During Christmas
- Haunted House? Or Haunted Me?
- School Ghost (bathroom Ghost Con.)
- The Possible Incubus And The Ghost In My House
- Tell Her...i'm Coming
- Man Under The Staircase
- The Girl In The Potrait
- Ben Drowned (my Experience)
- Granny Roselands House
- Haunted Home/poltergeist Activity And It Followed Us