You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Countries :: Greenland :: Page 1
Ghost stories from Greenland: Page 1
A Girl In The Door by Andaria
My husband bought an old small house and rebuilt it to bigger in 2005. He built it with two doors: the main door, the backdoor and built a wall so we can use the other half of the house as bed and breakfast. We live in a town with about 5,000 to 6,000 residents, so you hear every stories quickly....
Search this site:
- The Music Box During Christmas
- Haunted House? Or Haunted Me?
- School Ghost (bathroom Ghost Con.)
- The Possible Incubus And The Ghost In My House
- Tell Her...i'm Coming
- Man Under The Staircase
- The Girl In The Potrait
- Ben Drowned (my Experience)
- Granny Roselands House
- Haunted Home/poltergeist Activity And It Followed Us