Ghost stories from Puerto Rico, United States: Page 1
The Buxton Inn by intothdark
So I went to the Buxton Inn which is in Granville, Ohio. I went with my Mimi (mamaw,grama, etc.) It was a 2-3 hour drive. So to the story: We went to the Buxton Inn, unpacked and went to CVS down the street to get a camera because the room we had was haunted (room 9). I was highly aware of that, ...
Search this site:
- White/blond Hair Woman In A White Vest
- That Cheerful Voice
- Why Is Nemo Coming Through The Ouija Board?
- It Might Be Dad?
- Flying Underwear?
- Someone's Watching Over Me
- The Man With The Frame... That Wasn't My Uncle.
- The Yellow House| And My Ghost Boyfriend 2
- The Yellow House| And My Ghost Boyfriend
- Ghost Responds To Tv Program