Ghost stories from Puerto Rico, United States: Page 1
The Buxton Inn by intothdark
So I went to the Buxton Inn which is in Granville, Ohio. I went with my Mimi (mamaw,grama, etc.) It was a 2-3 hour drive. So to the story: We went to the Buxton Inn, unpacked and went to CVS down the street to get a camera because the room we had was haunted (room 9). I was highly aware of that, ...
Search this site:
- The Music Box During Christmas
- Haunted House? Or Haunted Me?
- School Ghost (bathroom Ghost Con.)
- The Possible Incubus And The Ghost In My House
- Tell Her...i'm Coming
- Man Under The Staircase
- The Girl In The Potrait
- Ben Drowned (my Experience)
- Granny Roselands House
- Haunted Home/poltergeist Activity And It Followed Us