You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Is It An Incubus Or Am I Just Losing My Mind?

Real Ghost Stories

Is It An Incubus Or Am I Just Losing My Mind?

 

Hi Everyone,

I'm a 28 female. My dad recently past and I was left with unspoken words, regret, Guilt, remorse everything you could imagine. I recently moved into a new apartment by myself 5 months ago. I've always had this feeling that my house was a safe haven to where my dad came to visit me whenever he chose. I would wake up at or about 3am every morning look at the time then go right back to sleep. I didn't think anything of it because I always thought it was my dad just visiting me. Twice I've been laying in bed with my eyes slightly closed I would see a shadow cross over me as if to lay down next to me. Again I wasn't scared because I thought if it was my dad he wouldn't harm me I'm his daughter maybe he just came to visit me.

Just 2 days ago a friend came to visit me at my home. I was in for a rude awakening in this visit. My friend who senses paranormal activity due to being a medium actually saw a shadow while we were having dinner. At first he didn't want to tell me but I saw the drastic change in him and I asked what's wrong. At first he didn't want to tell me but after asking and asking, He told me that I have a spirit in my house. He then zoned out as if communicating with it. He then got upset and told it "I don't care I am going to tell her and there isn't anything you can do about it" He Told me the spirit is having sex with me at night when I am asleep. He then asked me a couple of questions one of them being if I'm tired when I wake up. I then said YES which is not like me at all almost as if paralyzed with no energy at all. The very same day I took my dad's picture out from storage and I put it in my dresser because I was going to have it enlarged to hang it on the wall out of respect. I turned the picture face down on my dresser. When my friends came over I went to get something from my room to find my dad's picture facing upright leaning against my nail polishes as if I put it to stand upright when I didn't I swear.

I really don't know what's going on when my mom comes over to stay the night. She dreams of only deceased family members meanwhile even if someone is on my bed or in my house I still wake up around 3am every morning. One time I even woke up to find a hickey on my inner thigh. I did some research on this "INCUBUS" and it seems common but the thing is I don't remember anything that happens to me. I don't feel anything, nothing at all. I feel so afraid to go to sleep. How can one ever go to sleep expecting and knowing this will happen to them every night? I visited a higher medium about it the very next morning only to confirm he is getting some really strong vibrations from me. I didn't get to speak to him long as there was no privacy but I'm awaiting his call as we speak. He briefly told me without me saying a word to him that I'm having some very powerful dreams and it wakes me up at night. I told him but I don't remember anything he told me "you're not suppose to" He says he has an Idea what it is but he wants to confirm it is before he tells me. I am again waiting for that call.

What I don't understand is why don't I remember anything if it is an incubus and does my dad even when deceased have any relations to me anymore? I asked this because I don't believe it is my dad doing this but isn't he supposed to protect me from this incubus? Am I losing my mind here? Other than the most powerful thing which is a prayer is there any way to protect myself from it coming after me tonight?

Please I ask those who have experienced this before to advise me in the right direction.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 6Krissy6, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Normal (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
hi krissy

Keep a light on when you are sleeping. Incubus does not like light.

Also you can call out to Archangel Michael to protect you from bad spirits. You just need to call his name three times. I know some people tried this, but this does not work all the time because some bad spirits are very stubborn. They refused to leave despite how much beating they have.

Also you can use sea salt. Spirit can't touch salt. They can't touch anything that has salt.

Even if your father's spirit is protecting you, he can't always protect you.
The bad spirit you have is most likely to be more powerful than your father consider that the spirit has been in the spiritual world much longer than your father.

I have two angels, one being a throne angel, but they can't always protect me from the bad spirits that are with me right now. And throne angel is a high ranking angels
LF2582 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
I believe you! I'm going through similar experiences but I also have dreams that help me see who they are, etc.
My email is LF2582 at Verizon.net and I have a Facebook acct under LF2582 or Linda Fo. Here's some info if you haven't already seen it:

More detailed info about incubus:
Http://www.demonbuster.com/incubus.html

Http://www.demonbuster.com/incubus.html

Details about incubus causing pain:
Http://www.isisinvestigations.com/demonarticles/paranormal_glossary_Incubus_Succubus.html
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
Say the lords prayer before you go to bed. Invoke Jesus's name and demand it leave your body, your house and your surroundings. Ask God to watch over you and protect you while you sleep. Do not give it your energy. Do not give into its pleasure. When you first start praying it will get mad, but it will leave. If you are doing something that triggers it, ie drugs, masterbaition...dont. Take it from someone who has been battlening it for 3 years.
JimD (431 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
Hi;

This does sound demonic. 3 AM is their most active hour, because it mocks and inverts the hour Jesus died on the Cross. Cold spots, dark shadows, night time whisperings, fear, chaos, sudden depression, scratchings, etc. Do tend to indicate a demon, whom I affectionately call angelic trash.

I'd get and use plenty of Catholic Holy Water, especially at night, along with the names of Jesus and Mary. It will help - I promise. Email me, if more is needed. Good luck. Dukes2352atAOL.com.

PS I recently got a good (very tough case) referral. These gentlemen needed help, which I gave. Thanks folks for referring them! Hi y'all.
Samikay123 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
Prayer my work but do it when you wake up in the middle of the night and before bed. Unless your dad was very cruel and unusual he wouldn't be causing this but incase get the one medium and try to talk to your father use your friend as a channel (yah it's funner that way) and say the unspoken words you have built up. Now for the Incubus try smugging your house with sage and not giving him anymore poer (they feed off of negitive emotions) talking to your father will help that.
Good luck with your paranormal rape problem
Xoxo
Sami ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: