You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Ghost of my Dreams

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost of my Dreams

 

About 4 years ago when I was 8, I had an assignment in school to talk about scary things that have happened to us. Well, I had one I would I would never forget. I was getting into bed when I felt this strange chill, even though it always happens to me, for some reason this one was different. I ignored it and I went to sleep.

In my dream I saw this man telling me to wake up, but I really didn't have control over that. Then I woke up, nothing. I went to sleep and the same man was there and said "wake up..." By now I was a little creeped out. I woke up again, but this time my little sister was right by me, when I asked her what was wrong, she said she saw a scary man in her dream, so I let her sleep in my room. When I went back to sleep, I saw the man again and he said the same thing, but he added onto it, he said "I won't leave until you get my message..." By now I was flipping out, but when I got up the third time, at that moment, I realized what he meant, I need to wake up my sister and hold her hand while we sleep, so she got into bed with me and we held hands while we slept, but before that, she said she kept on seeing the man, scary.

Was he a dead person who had a grudge against me and my sister and came to haunt our dreams, who knows.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jaxon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Miriam (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-31)
wow! Wolfreal, that was pretty rude. This is a child telling a story about something that happened to him that was unexplainable and scary. Did it hurt you in any way to read it?
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-24)
When someone in your dream tells you, you have to wake up, what makes you think this is a "ghost" story?
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-24)
My friend. To date this is the most real story I have read here. I am EXTREMLY interested in several aspects. Please tell me how long ago this happened, and if anything like it has happened since. I will let you in on a secret, this may not be what you think but you have to be completely honest with me. Please, its more important then you can imagine.
HollowWhispers (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-03)
It sounds to me like this man, whoever he was, was trying to protect your sister from the scary man she was seeing. He was trying to tell you that you needed to be there for her.

My mother has had things happen to her before like this - one that I distinctly remember was a story she told me from when my brother and I were babies. She was visiting her sister in the apartment across the hall, and she heard this voice telling her, "Cindy, go home..." So she went back to her apartment and found that there was a potholder stuck to the bottom of the cookie sheet she had just put in the oven, and it had started on fire. Whoever it was that told her to go home, they saved me and my brother from death.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-18)
Dear Jaxson,
The best person for the job of interpreting a dream is the person who had the dream which in this case is you. So the interpretation is up to you.

Frankly, I would tell this man to stop bothering me, and he is no longer welcome in my dreams. If he has a message, he should deliver it and be on his way. You can do this each and every night before you go to sleep, and tell him even after he does intrude. Stay firm and focus with great intent. Explain to your sister in a way that she understands to do the same thing. Eventually, the man should not show up.

Before you sleep, you may also want to imagine you are encased in a cocoon of white light and say out loud or to yourself that you will only have positive dreams.

Sweet dreams.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: