You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Room 11 2

Real Ghost Stories

Room 11 2

 

As you may have read the story titled Room 11, this will be the continuation of my weird experience.

What really happened on Room 11? What was the explanation of the footsteps, the opening of the door and the other noises coming from Room 11?

On the last night of my stay I bugged the house caretaker so she would tell me what really happened in that house. She was so hesitant in telling me because she was afraid that I might tell other lodgers. They might be scared off and leave the house as I did. I told her that I would not be able to tell anyone from that house since they have all gone home and that it would be my last night of stay in that house. I demanded from her the explanation as I didn't want to leave the house being puzzled of what could have been the answers to the questions lingering in my mind. At first, she was interrogating me again if I really have heard all those things, the footsteps, the opening of the door and the other noises coming from Room 11. I assured to her that they were all true and there was no reason for me to make stories. I would just be scaring myself if I'll make such stories. At last she decided to tell me what really happened as well as the other lodgers' experiences prior to my stay. Yes, other lodgers have also experienced weird things and those who have experienced also left the house as I did. However their experiences where much scarier than mine.

The house was old yet it looked new because of the renovations made. However, the structure inside was still the same. The placement of the rooms was not changed. In short nothing has changed from the inside of the house except for the painting and some repairs.

I could not remember the exact year when the incident happened. But it was only less than 10 years. A female student was occupying Room 11. She was also a student of the school near that house. Sadly, she got pregnant and the man responsible for her pregnancy had left her. She got so depressed and so afraid that her parents would not accept what had happened to her. One day she had made up her mind and came up into a conclusion. Unfortunately, no one was there to stop her when she decided to end her problem by cutting her wrist. She died in her bed lying in her own blood. The room wasn't occupied for a while. No one experienced anything strange not until the owner of the house had allowed another lodger to stay in the room. That was when the happenings begun.

The occupant said that she had woken up in the middle of her sleep and saw a lady beside her bed. The lady was looking at her. She was going to call for help but at the blink of her eyes, the lady disappeared. However, the disappearance didn't help. She was very terrified that she slept in the other room together with the other lodgers. She didn't last in that boarding house and decided to find a new one. Another house mate of hers saw a lady walking in the hallway and stopped right in front of Room 11. Suddenly the lady would disappear. Occupant in Room 10 also heard footsteps going to Room 11. That was the same as I have experienced.

The owner of the house took the bed out of Room 11 and burnt it. She was hoping that it would stop these weird happenings. Sadly, it didn't. The next occupants also experienced the same. They would hear footsteps going into the room and the most terrifying part is waking up in the middle of the night with someone watching over them. The owner decided to keep the room locked. It wasn't to be rented anymore that is until I arrived in that house. The caretaker told me that the new lodgers didn't really know the story. Fortunately, the new lodgers have not seen this lady, yet footsteps and noises from that room are rarely heard. The caretaker would just account it some rats living in the room. They might just be afraid that no one would be renting that house anymore.

Other hauntings by blackdiamond_872020

 

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blackdiamond_872020, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Spikiwee69 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-30)
This is really a sad story for the girl who killed herself. Perhaps it would be better to have the room blessed.

Just trying to atleast help the soul of the lady.
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Thank you, for that great story. Like all the others, I truly hope, that the spirit, will move on. However, I agree with many on this site that some sort or help may be needed, be it from a medium, or priest. Just remember to keep her spirit in your prayers, and maybe she will finally get to the next realm. ❤
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
My first impressions of this story... Is how sad it is... And for that unfortunate women falling into a depression and taking her own life... Suicides I believe do struggle to find the light and come to terms with there own reality... There really is a need for a medium to offer her some spiritual guidance to help her out... To me she seems a harmless loss soul, that will be feared by any one especially those who are sensitive like yourself... It is human nature to be frighten you read many stories here of people scared of there own shadows and I shouldn't talk once upon a time I had reacted just the same... I just wish the caretaker would spend a few pennys on a medium... Instead of burning the bed... As a means of getting rid of her, thank you for sharring... 😢
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
And here it is great conclusion blackdiamond: What a terrible situation she was put through I hope she has moved on to the light. Perhaps some sort of blessing or ritual needed to be done to help her move on I wonder if events are still occuring today.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
luna17 (2 stories) (23 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
Sad! Poor girl... I've been waiting for this 2nd part of the story. It makes me mad how people moraly bring down women cause of pregnancy, life is the most important thing we have, and our parents are our greatest heroes and imagine feeling rejected by them. Her fear to confront her family about the situation plus the father of the baby not taking responsability have driven her to end her life...
This is such a sad story cause she must of felt so alone and humilliated. The father of the baby and her parents should stay in that room...
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
that was freaky! Poor girl, she can't move on because of what she had experienced. 😭. She could still be waiting for the right person to help her move to the light. May her soul rest in peace.

kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
was the residual haunting still happening in that place? That poor girl really needs help...: (thanks for this story! Hoping to read more from you...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
blackdiamond: I must say, part 2 was worth waiting for! 😊...Wow, that must have been really scarey for you... That poor girl, hopefully someone will realize what's going on, and help her to the light...

Thanks for a great series! ❤
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
And my curiosity has finally been cured 😁 That poor girl was so desparate and alone. Even her own parents didn't want anything to do with her. I'm sure the guilt of taking her and her baby's life is keeping her there. They are going to need to do more than burn a bed to help her spirit cross over. Thanks for posting part 2 😊 ❤
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
Ah, finally! I've been waiting for this story! As you were getting to the explanation of the room, I had chills and was getting a bit freaked out, honestly. 😆

Now that we have an explanation, it does indeed seem like a residual haunting, but sadly, it seems that burning the bed has made it worse. If I remember correctly about burning items entities are tethered to... Its possible that the entity could get stuck in our plane. I feel bad for the woman and her baby. What kind of boyfriend, or husband for that matter, would do that? 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: