You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: The House In Bobstay Ave 2

Real Ghost Stories

The House In Bobstay Ave 2

 

The first experience I had in this house I thought was it. I went on as if nothing had happened. So I thought. I think this was a year later.

Once again I was sleeping. I did sleep with my legs up not taking any chances. Like I said before you can't control your sleeping pattern all the time. I woke up on my back again. My eyes I opened slightly. I could hear the footsteps in the hallway. But I kept telling myself it's something different and closed my eyes again. Then once again I could feel the bed pressing down starting by my feet. Something was pushing me down on the bed. I couldn't move. I waited for the force that is pushing me down to release me. When I was able to move my mouth I yelled for my mother. She came to my room and when she switched on the light, I was able to move again. She gave me again what a mom will give her child to feel safe, the powerful hug from a mommy. She decided to sleep next to me so that I could sleep. But I did not sleep. It happened again while she was next to me. Twice! But on the third time I forced myself to keep my eyes opened. That's when I saw two or three figures standing next to me. They were white. I could not speak. One figure came closer as I watched them. The figure put one hand on my arm and bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. They disappeared and I was able to move again. I didn't wake my mother up. I just turned around holding her. Just knowing she was next to me made me feel that I am safe. She will protect me.

This I experienced on and off, but in the end I got use to them.

Story 3 will follow...

Other hauntings by Antionette

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Antionette, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-04)
Hi Antionette, very interesting story thanks for sharing. ❤
Antionette (6 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Dear Mizliz, Darkness and HBK,
Firstly thanks for the response. To Mizbiz and Darkness, its not relatives... I think. My granpa's only past away in 1999 and that's when my life was turned up side down and the spirits backed away for a while. I still believe it's the miners and their loved ones.
HBK, this town did start as a mining town that's why we have mines all over. It's a small town.
Story no. 3 of this house I am going to write now. It will be the last one of this house so the last bits and pieces will be added in. Like I have said before in this story something happened to me and I think it was a climpse of the future which is now the past. I only realised it after the events happened.

Thanks
ANT
SuperHBK (6 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
Antionette... Proves again that were you stayed miners got killed, this is very interesting for the fact being that there were 2 or 3 figures standing there and one kissed you. Now the story get more complicated due to fact that maybe something happened to that town. Like what happened in Carletonville in 1984, when some of the houses just sunk away beneath the earth. Please do keep us updated or better email me on albertb [at] angloplat.com.

Thanks
HBK
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
Hi Antionette: I am curious to know what and who the white figures were, relatives perhaps? Still would have been a frightning situation your lucky you had your mum by your side.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
MizLiz (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-18)
It was probably a deceased relative. I heard white spirits are suppose to be like guardian angels. If they didn't hurt and it gave you a kiss then they're probably just making sure you are okay.:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: