You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Reconnecting

Real Ghost Stories

Reconnecting

 

For as long as I can remember I have been able to see and hear things. Most of them really aren't welcome, because I' am a total baby when it comes to scary things and the unknown. I have seen angels and shadow forms. I have even felt someone brushing my shoulder and actually lifting my hair!

I have a two and a half year old daughter, and I'm starting to get worried, because she will run up to me and tell me that "he is scary, and it hurts" while she is clutching her chest. I have told this man that he is not welcome here and he is not allowed to scare my daughter, but he has not left.

Since we have lived in our apartment I have been seeing a lot more shadow people and getting odd feelings, I have especially been having a lot more premonition dreams I guess you can call them. I keep getting this feeling that someone is watching me and wants to talk to me. I'm so terrified to let in whoever wants to talk to me. And if someone needs help crossing over to the other side I want to help them. I'm just terrified of letting the wrong kind of spirit in. Can anyone help?

For awhile I was also seeing this orb like thing on my daughter's wall. One night it was on the north side of her wall, and another night it was on the east side of her wall. I have also been getting this feeling that there is a man, who is standing near my daughter's bed watching her while she sleeps at night. He just stands there; he is kind of hunched over with his arms behind his back. My Father in law has told me that he is not harmful. My father in law is very connected to his psychic side, and is trying to help me reconnect with mine and accept it.

Can someone please help me come to terms with the gift that I have been given, and if you get any feelings about my story can you please share. I want to accept and embrace my gift but I'm so scared.

Other hauntings by mrslang86

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mrslang86, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

mrslang86 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
Things are much better now. He will come to visit her, he knows his limitations and my wishes. I have asked him that if he wishes to see her and talk to her, then he needs to tone down his energy and come in the form of a child her age. Because as a full grown man and whatever other form he was visiting her in was scaring her. My FIL helped me as well as a friend. Before I received their help he was projecting his feelings onto me, and let me tell you, I could definitely feel his frustration and anger. I put an end to that right away.
snowhite (203 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
Don't be scared. If your father in law is very sensitive and he told you the man is harmless, then why don't you try to help this soul to cross over. Just be respectful to the spirit, you will be fine. The hard part is to deal with evil spirit.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: