You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spirit Of The Coin

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Of The Coin

 

I've been reading stories from this website for quite a while until I decided maybe I could share mine.

This happened when I was in Grade 5 to Grade 6 in elementary. I was 11-12 years old. During that time I used to play brave and tomboy in the class and discovered this game called "spirit of the coin". It's just like playing with spirit in the glass but in this game we used coin and a piece of paper or anything where we wrote letters, number, and possible answers (yes, maybe, no).

One day, I played Spirit of the Coin with my friends, Anja, Margie. Like the usual thrill of the game we asked questions from those ghost we are calling. But I never thought that play would lead me to curiousness. We asked questions like what is your name and sometimes it answered by moving our fingers to create names in unison. So to find out if one was cheating, one by one we pulled our fingers from the top of the coin and still saw the coin moving by itself. We were so terrified that we ran out the classroom immediately. But this made me even more curious to see more and hear more from the others.

Day by day, I played this game, and then proceeded to our old H.E. Building during noon breaks all by myself while closing the windows and doors. I thought it was amazing to see your hand moving with the coin while it kept on answering your questions. I don't really know what happened if I was insane or something during that time. Even when I came home in the afternoon I would go to some place alone and play.

One day I was walking home, when I saw black shadows on my side, behind me, walking with me, while I was eating, sleeping even when I went to the bathroom. I was so scared that I cried and I went to sleep beside my mother.

I went to school with these dark shadows following me. When I ate they were right behind me. I couldn't tell my mother right away because she would scold me. Eventually I told my and she just said, stop playing that and pray.

I prayed everyday and I promised God that I would never play games like that again. The Lord is so good to me and the dark shadows were gone. I was so relieved and never again played that sick game.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shiver, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-10)
Oh. Elementary moments haha. We also played that but it seems that one of my classmates always cheat.
Ghostbuscus (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-22)
No! You didn't closed it. That's why they followed you. I'm happy to know that "they" already stopped and you too stopped playing spirit of the coin.
bettinawesome (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-13)
We also played that game when I was in 2nd grade. The teachers found out and they began scolding us. We did not experience anything though. Maybe because it was too noisy 😁
shiver (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Hi that was more than 10 years ago. I'm now 23 years old and I'm happy that they have stopped following me as I sincerely prayed to the lord God and promised him that I'll never play that game again. I'm fully convinced that they're out of my life totally. Thanks for your comments guys.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Agreeing with what roseinbloom mentioned, you have dabbled with something you do not fully understand now you have opened the door to something that should not have been let through. I would follow your mums advice. Has this shadow only been following you am I correct, or have other occurences happened?

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Is this game just another form of the weegee board? If so, I agree with kamui, in that you make the spirt say good-bye, everytime you open this portal and play. However, I am of the belief, like your mother. It is not a good idea to open these portals. You are only asking for something you may not be prepared to deal with. In other words, you in a sense, invite these sprits into your life, and use what ever, resources, they have to offer, thus may obilgate you to them.
I have heard that these spirts, are called," familiar" spirts and are around the living at all times. That is why they know so much about any questions you might pose to them. It'a best not to open this door, unless one is a medium who knows how to deal with such strong energies.
Being young and inexperienced only is, in a way playjng with fire.
It's always best to leave such matters, to the experts in the paranormal, other wise you may be asking for trouble, if you contact a malevolent entity by mistake.
Good luck and God Bless. 😐 ❤
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
The black shadows are disturb of course, Opening a door and not closing it can lead to serious matters. Well I can't blame you for you we're still young at that time.
AngelofDarkness (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Thats creepy! I wonder why those black shadows were following you!

~AngelofDarkness

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: