You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hand Print And Laughter

Real Ghost Stories

Hand Print And Laughter

 

This happened sometime today, I had just got out of the shower and was in my bedroom getting dressed. I had reached for my shirt that was on the bed, and happened to glance down; right there I saw a wet hand print on my bed below my shirt. It's not mine, nor my sister who is five because she wasn't in here, it had just appeared out of nowhere and it was fresh.

We've been picking up brick outside during mowing, so there HAD to be a house that was torn down before this one was built. This house is only about two years old, and only one couple lived here before us in their 20's. No one in my family that is a child has died that I know of, but we are starting to think the family that lived here way before in this house was built had a child that passed away. My mom was three months pregnant, and fell down the garage steps and had a miscarriage so I'm sort of thinking that has to do something with it, but I strongly doubt it. During the night, I can hear children laughing and running up and down the hall, is it possible that its one of them?

I have never been this freaked out in my entire life, and would so love for someone to tell me their opinions on this, maybe then I won't freak out so much.

Thank you for reading this story.

Other hauntings by Wolfie234

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Wolfie234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
You mention that you hear children laughing and running up the hall, having this in mind the hand print you seen on your bed could be related to them. Has anyone else in your family heard or experinced anything at all? It may be something that is it attached to the land or possibly an object if your ruling out the home itself. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: