We wish you a scary Halloween!

You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Life With Joyce My Incubus

Real Ghost Stories

Life With Joyce My Incubus

 

To introduce the story I have to tell you some things about myself and where I am. Female, aged 16, location is irrelevant but I will not go into detail as I have been though a lot in the last 3 years. This is a true story, I know because I am still living it. A little personal background to start; Firstly I'm deaf, this has some bearing on my story otherwise I wouldn't tell you. Secondly I have known for a long time I prefer girls to boys, I'm gay okay - get over it. I have a steady girlfriend now and she loves me as much as I love her. Third, I am a victim. I say I'm a victim as this is the start of my story. I was raped, by someone in my family, who still has 2 years left of a 3 and a half years sentence. This destroyed my life but as I was told, life continues and the pain and memories fade away. I hoped this would happen but within the first week the nightmares started.

I would dream of the whole experience again. I lived through dreams every vivid moment of that rape, every smell, every sound, every touch for over a year with only a couple of nights respite from it. I suffered through this time from extreme paranoia, delusions bipolarism and other stuff I never told my psychiatrist about. When I was lucid before I went to bed I began to notice little things. For example, I would feel him on my bed before I went to sleep. I thought it was part of my dream but I wasn't asleep. I could have dreamed being awake but it didn't feel like that. Often I felt a buzzing like a mobile phone between my legs, touching me on my left leg and then it would go up my right leg and touch between them. I am not going to elaborate, but, it began to happen earlier and earlier sometimes even before I went to bed. I would feel it touching me in ways that weren't part of the dream. These preliminaries were just part of what I saw as the dream of me being assaulted.

This 'dream' before a dream carried on and became stronger as time went on. I found that it happened less intensely when I was with someone and I co-opted my friends to stay nights with me. When the dream started they never felt the movement and when I asked them about it they didn't remember in the early days. When I started being closer to the girl who I am now with, things started getting worse. The delusions started with a man's voice in my head. I am deaf; I cannot hear anything but I heard things in my mind. There was a voice, strong and demanding saying things to me that made me more and more manic. All of this pushed me to attempt suicide several times. The delusion was taking over my life and I had massive rows with my girlfriend. I would see out of the corner of my eye his face, the one that raped me and I would lash out.

My mom had a friend visit one day. When she signed 'hello' she stopped and looked at me and around me. Reading her lips I saw her saying that I had a strong powerful aura around me that was not mine. The aura bit took my mom to spell out and then an hour-long talk to really find out what she was talking about. This lady talked to me privately later and told me, well, wrote down that I had a strong spirit that had attached itself to me. It scared me a lot and as she explained about spirits and stuff that I didn't understand she said that some spirits like people sexually. I must have stiffened up as this pretty much ended the conversation. I think she knew I'd been raped and it was a sore subject.

I met her again a week later. This time I asked if I could talk to this spirit. She talked to me about meditation and telepathy. All of which I still think is garbage and totally weirdo but she persevered. Long story... Short version-> I concentrated and talked to it. Well I think I just repeated and said a lot of stuff in my mind. I waited, trying to silence all the people in my head. One voice refused to shut up, the man's voice. It kept on saying stuff. To be honest I was desperate and I just wanted it all to stop. I latched onto his voice and I told it to stop, to cease what it does to me every night. I told it my pain and my suffering. I told it that it was the most evil thing in the world. I felt this moment of peaceful reflection. One word landed in my head, "sorry" then "I love you." The words meant nothing to me. I felt that sorry was just another word and the idea that it loved me felt totally ridiculous. I got up and went wild, shouting and swearing at it. My mom's friend thought I'd gone crazy again. She tried to calm me but I was too far gone. Eventually when I had calmed down I promised her that I acted like that because I understood what was happening every single night. It was sorry. I hated it. I hated everyone at that moment.

Later on when I was alone in my room waiting for my girl friend to arrive I again meditated. I said in my head I demanded that it stay away from me for 14 days. It must not touch me for 14 days. If it loved me it would stay away for 14 days. I kept on repeating this. Eventually his voice said, "Fine."

It was the most glorious, relaxing and wonderful days in my life. I slept without a single dream. I existed in a world of cotton wool and primrose. I began to get a bit paranoid on the 13th day and worse on the 14th day. I felt I was going to die. But, he talked to me in a quiet moment. He said he didn't understand about sex. He said he didn't mean to hurt me only love me. He didn't know he was hurting me. He understood I had sex differently with my girlfriend and asked if I liked that. We had a conversation in my mind. I explained how I felt. While we were talking I noticed her voice changed to what it is like now, to a woman's voice just like I remembered my mom's voice. She agreed to take it slowly and we agreed ways and times she could touch me. I think once she understood how I was and how I reacted to her being a 'him' that she decided to be with me as a girl?

This was over a year ago now and the memories of those days are a little faded and totally chaotic. I cannot say that I remember anything in true detail except in the dream she persisted in hurting me with for such a long time. Joyce is the name we decided on. Joyce is an invisible person who comes with me wherever I go. She is always touching me now; usually she holds my arm, shoulder or my hand as I totally got sick of her touching me down below. She kisses me often and talks to me when I'm not thinking. She helps me write poetry and in exams she tells me some answers that she knows. She touches me sexually and I kind of like it. It's odd, she never goes into me but she straddles me and I go into her? OK, maybe that is too weird to explain or go into but, well, yeh.

She has told me that she is an incubus in the sense that she goes on top of me. I now understand her a lot more and love her so much. I still also love my girlfriend and although I don't talk to her about Joyce anymore, they are ok with each other.

Joyce is a trickster and a joker with a twisted and bizarre sense of humor but she is so sweet and loving. As ghost stories go this has a happy ending I know but I could so easily have been standing with her in spirit rather than as I still am. She still touches me where I don't want her to in public, but at least she is a girl, not a man.

I think I want to submit this to this place as I don't think that the medical professionals who still try to help me could do anything with this spirit. Organized religion is pointless as really, priests know nothing of the actual spirit world and the medical profession is totally baffled by anything that is not in the medical handbook. I was helped by a lucky chance meeting with a medium.

One last comment, if anyone decides that I was being punished for being gay or an atheist and that this is god's wrath on me? Let me ask you this - would your god because untold pain and suffering to an innocent, deaf girl who said her prayers every night and earnestly tried to be good everyday? This was me 3 years ago.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pinkyispink, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

TRENTON84 (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
5 years ago (2012-10-07)
Everyone is equal and yes God could punish you no matter if you were blind, deaf, your whole body was paralyzed, and if you has a arrow that's in your head your whole life. Although he wouldn't punish you if you were gay. Heck not even if you prayed 450 times
A day!
daeuny1000 (8 posts)
 
6 years ago (2012-03-14)
I never heard of a story like this... Its very rare. But I don't get how a incubus turns to a succubus. Is that possible? First it was a incubus who loved you, then oneday a incubus turns himself to a succubus for you. Hm~~ can you ask your friend if a spirit can change gender? It makes me think that spirits don't have gender like humans. Sorry if my english is bad its not my mother language. Take a good care of yourself!
Marzipan23 (4 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2011-09-21)
Awwww...that's a sweet story and I'm glad it turned out alright in the end.

I have to say, your story is quite a fasinating one, most people arn't lucky enough to come in contact with a spirit as powerful as your Joyce much less have a relationship with one.

You're a very fortunate girl, I hope you find health and happiness in your future. 😁
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
7 years ago (2011-04-22)
Well you can't hear and I can't smell or tease. So you and I have something in coman in a way.
Both can be dangerous too.

How ever I've never had sex with a demon before.
I do believe I saw the eyes of a female sex demon years ago over at a friends house one last night when I was staying over for the night.

I figured these demons could change their sexes and your story helped me out with that believe.

Take care,

Walter
😁
vogysgirl (7 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2011-02-17)
Oh dear sweet pinkyispink, I really do not believe this story at all. Why you ask? Because one should know that an Incubus is male & Succubus is female. And another reason I don't believe this outrageous story is because almost every one I read on here, I feel something whether it be in my gut or my heart. Yours I felt nothing. I guess that doesn't mean it's not real but this is just my thought. If you were in fact abused, I'm very sorry. That's the only part of the story I almost believe. And quit trolling because it's insulting to people with real problems.
Jitow (353 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2010-12-22)
Hellow Spinky, by reading your post I can tell that you are not very intereste in Christianity but I wish that you would allow me and others to pray for you. You have gone through a tremendous amount it sounds like. When people, relatives, whoever do these types of things to a young person, they steal parts of you that are very difficult to retrieve. Events like this can and do turn a young person's life upside down and things are much more confusing than the would normally be. It is this trauma that can draw these types of spirits. It is absolutely not your fault, any of it. You should not have to hold onto any of the baggage that was wrongfully dumped in your lap. I am not trying to win you over but I do want you to know that their is someone that you can have a loving relationship with that suffered everything that you suffered and so much more, just so you would not have to. He can wipe it all away and give you a clean slate to work with no matter what has happened to you or what you have done yourself. Enough of that. Please allow me to pray for you and specifically that you find peace and direction that I know is out there for you and it is not as far away as you might think. You are loved and you are valued very highly, more than you can imagine. Take care and please allow me the privalidge to pray for you.
DCinAZ (guest)
-1
7 years ago (2010-12-09)
Lidandra, looking at your profile page makes one thing abundanly clear, you definitely have an agenda. In fact, it appears you are here for one thing only, and you seem to be flitting from one story to another dishing out what seems to be some kind of 'rolling righteousness' on page after page. Do you not see that what you seem to be engaging in is a type of harrassment? So, I feel I must inquire if you are aware that there are certain 'rules' regarding conduct that everyone is expected to adhere to? I'm sure you must have read those rules in the process of opening your account. But just in case you didn't, I think now would be as good time as any to catch up. Take your time and make sure you understand what is and isn't acceptable behavior. There are people from across the globe and all walks of life that come here to share, learn, and assist others. It's being able to offer opinions and alterntive solutions that make this site so special. Trolling from story to story and denouncing others as sinners and telling them they're going to hell is a major no-no. Doing it as if that's your only purpose for being here is even worse, so give it a rest. Welcome to YGS! (PS...It doesn't matter that others have done it before you, you're judged only by your conduct, not theirs)
Char89 (3 stories) (14 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2010-12-08)
I just want to say thanks for sharing, its obvious everyone has different view and ways of dealing. I think your doing a great job. You have had to cope and deal with some horrible things and if Joyce is helping you then that's great. I would just like to caution you in the fact that make sure Joyce doesn't hurt your "real" (not the right word for it) life. Enjoy and good luck! ❤
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2010-12-02)
DCinAZ,

Smoothly stated. However, it is psychologically impossible not to judge.

So, yes. We're all entitled to judge. Usually when people say "Don't judge" they mean to say "Don't judge harshly."

You know, as you've just done.;)

My remark was strictly my own opinion. And if you couldn't appreciate that, that's fine. But there's no need to jump on my bandwagon whilst using the exact same tactic (judging harshly).

Human beings are creatures of judgment. It is how we develop our structure. We judge something to be good. Something to be bad. Kind. Loving. Etc. However, if you claim to be a religion of love, but react hostile, do you expect loving attention?

This isn't anything "intelligent." This is merely common sense and basic observation.

So, thanks for the personal insult, but I'd rather you keep them for yourself. Thanks. 😁 😁 😁

Pinkispink, that was well stated!

With such a sensitive topic and matter, I was afraid you'd be plagued with guilt, distress and discomfort (more so than, already.) But it seems you have risen above that.

I'm glad to see your personal growth unfolding into something progressive. Perhaps not ideal (considering the personal violation, etc) of your experience, but it's good to know you're not letting it destroy you.

Warmest blessings & support
pinkyispink (1 stories) (7 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2010-11-21)
OK so I don't look in on this place for a few days and a religious war begins which I really didn't want. Religion is a subject fit for other people. I have a strong belief and I don't want to buy into yours. OK?

Archangelaramis you said "Would you have sex with some sort of animal because it feels good and you "kind of like it"

No of course not that's disgusting. DO I CHOOSE TO HAVE SEX WITH JOYCE? NO I was given NO choice If you really want to know she raped me for over a year and I still haven't forgiven her for this. Do I fight against her every day, in some ways yes I do I still do. She is however part of my life and I have accepted that. She is a changed being as far as a lot of things go. She has shown for a long time now that she cares for me and protects me and yes loves me. She is the only voice I hear.

You also said "And to answer your question you posed in your story: Yes, my God would cause awful indescribable pain to a deaf girl who said her prayers every night. Maybe not for being gay but whatever. Believe it or not worse things have happened to people that are even worse off than you. If you have a question as mocking as that then I guess you never had the faith in the first place.

OK this I suppose is the reason why I deny your god. I deny it's existence with all of my belief. If your god would do this it is not a beneficial god with any morals or right to exist and in many ways would be described as an evil creature if it existed. To question what faith I had before all of this? What creature would do this? Certainly Jesus or the person I believed in would never have questioned my belief, he would have wanted to help comfort and support not condemn. I have to assume you are not christian?

Oh and one more thing Matt 7:2-5 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye. You hypocrite!" If you are christian your own bible tells you to back off. GET IT?

"A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions." (Proverbs 18:2) please stop airing these views...

Anyone else want to trade further nonesense from the bible? Because I'm sorry but I don't believe in your god, repeatedly belittling me and what I have the right to believe in is just showing yourselves up to be foolish. Condemning me for what I HAD NO CHOICE OVER would be just as right as condemning jewish people for being jewish and killing them like the Nazi's did during the second world war. If I had a choice id rather be dead than have to have lived through it.

Archangelaramis, until you have lived through what I have until you have walked a mile in my shoes don't condemn me, you say I have a choice? You have no idea and I hope you never will.
DCinAZ (guest)
-1
7 years ago (2010-11-19)
Silent observer... Judge not lest ye be judged? Is that your motto? Try sticking to the personality you've chosen for ONE COMPLETE SENTENCE if you're so committed to it. "You shouldn't judge others by your short-sighted perspective." In that one sentence your saying not to judge others AND then judging others yourself by saying they are short sighted. You've chosen the easiest path haven't you? Try to sound intelligent and prove you're not all in one sentence! Bravo! You have the dubious honor of being the sole owner of your very own, shiny new (I hear your kind are partial to shiny objects), bragging rights to your own stupidity! Step on up and collect your prize! It's a boot (we assume you know where you can put it)! Have a nice day now ya'll come back soon! 😆 😆 😆
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2010-11-18)
Oh, forget my other comment. I just saw how everyone got back to Amaris for her rudeness.:) I just didn't like her bigoted approach to complete strangers.

I'm a young girl myself. But I'm not going to use that to put older/wiser people down.

So let's continue the discussion on a more relevant topic.

Pinkispink, pardon all the havoc these fragile discussions seem to stir. I hope you are not confused by all of this.

Just follow what feels right to you. Your heart cannot lead you astray (it may sound cheesy, but it's a cliche for a reason.)

Love, and your purpose in life cannot lead your astray.
And only you know what that is. 😉
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2010-11-18)
ArchAngelAmaris, I'm highly disturbed by your ad hominems against individuals who make disapproving comments towards your hostility.

Please try to show kindness if you wish it to be returned. Harsh judgment is not often taken kindly.

Even I apologized for my expressing exasperation for those who constantly condemn and misunderstand.

Try to be more compassionate, this universe is more enigmatic and complex than even science knows.

We should honor that. Not condemn.
Worried_Brit_Chick (6 stories) (108 posts)
+7
7 years ago (2010-11-18)
"Granny do you know what trolling is? No? I didn't think so. It's when you post spam and nonsensical things, maybe even obscene pictures." sorry, not meaning to be a b*tch but Amaris you're making yourself look like a right plonker. A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response. You have been posting inflammatory comments left, right and centre in what seems a sole attempt to get an emotional (angry) response from other posters. Basically starting an argument for the sake of starting an argument. Perhaps it would be an idea to make sure YOU know what you're talking about before you start calling others stupid. Mmmm-kay petal?
aussiedaz (18 stories) (1276 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2010-11-18)
Pinkyispink...What a brave young women you are and I'm so sorry that your life has been dealt the cards you have this far... And that low life who took advantage of you, may he rot in hell... And don't worry... Karma will take care of him... What I feel is really important right now is finding the right balance in your life that makes you happy, so you can have the inner peace and strength that you so deserve... Also healing on a spiritual level is something you can also achieve by talking about your experiences and that's probably why your here sharing your story with us... I hope the comments from this point on can focus on constructive advise that can help you move forward in your life... Being gay is as normal as being not gay... The only difference is, one preference has a lot of ignorant stigma attached to it... I hope the rest of your life is full of bliss... Best wishes.

AUSSIE.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2010-11-18)
Enough.
Seriously.
Is there ANYONE on this site that you do not wish to "take on", Amaris?
If you need to gather your research, if you need to "study" the reactions of those feeling they have had a paranormal encounter, I suggest you take a different approach.
All you have REALLY done thus far is place a comment, wait for someone with a disagreeing comment and blast.
Enough already. Everyone. I am NOT "picking on" just ONE user here.
Thank you.
Worried_Brit_Chick (6 stories) (108 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2010-11-18)
goodness, someone has rage issues!

Pinkyispink, I'm sorry for all the hardship you've been through, and the horrible things that have happened. You seem very strong, and if Joyce helps you to stay strong then that's great for you 😊 As long as you don't get hurt and your girlfriend is fine with it, I wish you the best of luck for the future. Different strokes for different folkes and all that...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3312 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2010-11-17)
Oh and by the way ArchAngel, I have never taken in interest in looking at your profile, I happen to read the the posts on other stories...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3312 posts) mod
+3
7 years ago (2010-11-17)
Geez, couldn't tell that you're a "young girl" by THAT statement... I hope you feel better now that you've stomped your feet and called me names...Night-night! 😆

This comment from ArchAngelAmaris is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3312 posts) mod
+5
7 years ago (2010-11-17)
ArchAngelAmaris: Enough already...You've been all over this site with your disrespectful comments... Please take a moment to read what you've written before hitting the publish button...No, I'm not a moderator, so I can't tell you how to comment, all I can do is ask that if you want to troll and argue over moot points, go somewhere else...

Pinky, I have no experience with this subject, but our fellow poster Succubessed is very knowledgeable in this area... He can provide you with some good advice... Sorry to hijack your thread... ❤
ArchAngelAmaris (guest)
-2
7 years ago (2010-11-17)
You might also want to make up your mind. You say that you love joyce and then when someone questions that you say that you tolerate her and curse at her. I think one of several things is happening here: You are scarred mentally from your attack and are coping with it in this way, you are making this story up for attention and going back and forth trying to keep the story straight, your story is true and you have made wrong decision after wrong decision. As for your comments saying that you have no say in your "relationship" if you can even call that abomination a relationship; that is completely false. You can, if you chose to, send this thing away. If you keep it around then it's because you want it around and want the sexual attention that you receive from it so there's no denying that. As a human you are in control of what you do and what you allow to happen to you on an on-going basis. You say you don't enjoy sex yet you are lending your eternal soul and your body to a sex demon? Does that make any sense to you at all? No, that is why it is false. You are either sorely confused as to what is going on with your own self or you like to lie and contradict yourself at regular intervals. Either one is bad. If you're going to make a bad decision by keeping an inhuman thing around to touch you inappropriately then don't mask the decision by saying you have no choice. Tell it for what it really is, if you are uncomfortable saying that the choice is all your own that means you know it is wrong but you are choosing to pass the blame. Despicable.
ArchAngelAmaris (guest)
-2
7 years ago (2010-11-17)
Wow, this story makes me want to just run to you make you see this entity for what it really is. I've been reading some of the comments and it seems as though a war over religion started for nothing. If you think that the entity that you have around you really loves you and that you can benefit from it in anyway then I guess no one can change your mind and it's your own problem. Would you have sex with some sort of animal because it feels good and you "kind of like it"? That is absolutely ridiculous. These things aren't like us and so they should not be accepted like a human. No matter what your religion or sexual orientation is. And your poor girlfriend! You chose to accept this entity that you should have nothing to do with even though you have the love of another? Well I wonder how you would feel if it were the other way around. Just wonderful I suppose? I notice that one person left a comment that it your account was amazing because your incubus allegedly said that he had to be above you and that coincides with what is written about them. Wow, so you researched them a little bit and threw that into your story. And I would watch who you take your advice from on this site. Do you really think that a 50-year-old man who has his sole relationship with an alleged sexual spirit is the best person to revere? I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do in the future, hopefully you'll realize that all this is ludicrous and lead a happy life in which a demon doesn't fool you into a tortured and miserable existence. It's too bad that hindsight is the only sight that is 20/20, it'll be too late by then.

And to answer your question you posed in your story: Yes, my God would cause awful indescribable pain to a deaf girl who said her prayers every night. Maybe not for being gay but whatever. Believe it or not worse things have happened to people that are even worse off than you. If you have a question as mocking as that then I guess you never had the faith in the first place.
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2010-11-17)
Thank you Rashidah. And BadJuuJuu, you are very right. I just felt heavily exasperated by the belittling of another's experience just because it's not in someone's mythology book.

I'm sure I would've been judged harshly if I belittled her for not meeting the ideals of "the great Zeus" (whom many still revere.)

So yeah, didn't mean the divert the topic. I think this experience is very fascinating.

What strikes me as interesting the most is that "Incubus" literally does mean "to be above" (or something of that nature)

And succubus means "to be below" -- as this entity is actually an "incubus" it stay loyal to its position despite it's gender change.

Also! It bares similar characteristics (by it's actions) to other incubi stories... So I find it quite stable and legit (imho.)

I'm glad she's become sweet. Joyce, is literally Latin for "Joy", so it seems she's staying true to her name.;)

Hoochler, forgot to mention, but I'll be checking that link out now. I'll try to PM you if I can.
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
7 years ago (2010-11-17)
Hoochler, my comment was nothing to look too deeply into, as you have.

My point was simple, the dogma should be dimmed down. Everyone is diverse and complex. The world is older than 2,000 years old and just because other people don't force their religions down your throat, doesn't mean they're inviting you to. Or because it's your job to do so.

After seeing that person condemn pinkispink just for having a preference in love, it's enough for anyone to lose their respect for "bible-thumpers."

If you disagree, then that makes you callous to those standing in their place.
We all have our philosophy to how this world works, in fact, we're entitled to it.

I'm sorry if you judge me because I speak a point. But if people don't like the ideas of homosexuality, incubus, spirits, or even sex... They shouldn't be anywhere near the title to condemn those who experience it.

It's counter-productive. And instant indignation.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2010-11-16)
Silent_Observer, for someone who does not like callous judgement, you sure are good at dishing it out.

Read my posts here, I go out of my way to not be preachy. It was falsely stated in this thread's discussion that the Bible was silent on female homosexuality and along with that claim there was a request for correction if the assertion was found to be wrong.

On 23SEP10 Succubussed wrote:
"If you can find even one verse in the Bible that says that God does not want women to love women, please show me."

So I politely posted the thing he politely asked to see. Is that a bad thing in your eyes?

On 16NOV10 Silent_Observer wrote:
"I bet your believe your belief systems are superior to others? This is instant bigotry."

So let me get this piece of logic straight. If someone has beliefs that they think are correct (thus the belief part), that makes them a bigot?! LOL Where do I start with that?

Do you protect yourself from being labeled a bigot by not reading posts thoroughly before you craft a response not based on any facts?

On 16NOV10 Silent_Observer wrote:
"But you don't see ME forcing my "verses" down your throats!"

If you think that politely showing someone a thing they asked to see is forcing that thing down their throat, then we will have to agree to disagree on what the phrase "forcing something down someone's throat" means.

If you bothered to read my profile that I made mention had other Bible verses in it that you were complaining about, you would understand that the Bible is not my primary source of information. It is an angel, and it has been through my dealings with this angel that I was encouraged to check out the Bible. I am the first to admit (and have already done so on this thread) that the Bible is NOT perfect, but there is still a lot of wisdom in it. The reason I make mention of the Bible in my profile is because some people respond better to it vs hearing what my angel told me.

On 16NOV10 Silent_Observer wrote:
"MYTHOLOGY. That's all it is. I'm not saying it's not a legit spirituality, just that it is not a legit SCIENTIFIC FACT. So you have no right to claim it as such. Get over it."

Please show me where I claim the Bible to be scientific fact.

On 16NOV10 Silent_Observer wrote:
"Oh please! If you wish to be taken seriously, try to be courteous and intelligent in your approach."

I actually laughed out loud when I read this. All I will say is read what you wrote and follow your own advice.

There are more comments I would like to make about what you wrote, but this post is getting too long.

To pinkyispink, I hope this situation is going better for you and that you are well. I apologize for the intrusions onto your thread, I will quit posting on this thread because my comments are acting like a lightening rod for unreasonable criticism and I feel that these side childlike side "conversations" are detracting from your story.

If someone wants to discuss what I said here or on any other posts I have made, please e-mail me or post your public comments on my story's thread and we can discuss it there.

Here is the URL to my YGS story's thread (albeit on an unrelated topic)
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=5994

If someone insists on making more comments on this thread about what I have written, PLEASE take the time to actually read what I wrote first and only bring up things I have actually mentioned.
Rashidah (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2010-11-16)
Silent_Observer

Your posts are an interesting read. The history is right on target.

Pinkispink

Tough is really the word to use. I guess that these entities are not ruled by manmade laws. So Joyce may not see it as a sin to be with you although you have another lover.

I wish you the best of luck ❤
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
7 years ago (2010-11-16)
Could we NOT start a religion-based flame war? No one wins when those start.
Kkthxbye
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2010-11-16)
I think people who throw bible verses are bigots and ultimately ignorant.

According to MY beliefs, based on Celtic Mythology, life is complex, beautiful and in control -- everything has it's complex purpose and reason for being. And you shouldn't judge other by your short-sighted perspective.

But you don't see ME forcing my "verses" down your throats!

I bet your believe your belief systems are superior to others? This is instant bigotry.

Homosexuality is perfectly fine. And was probably condemned in the bible in order to keep all the men from sleeping with each other after they were taught all that misogyny against women.

It's a perfect system! Hate women to DEATH (literally) but remember, don't hate them to the point where you fall in love with your own gender, K? Just hate them to the point where they're not empowered to be treated as humans -- so you gain the upper hand.

Oh please! If you wish to be taken seriously, try to be courteous and intelligent in your approach. Shoving your *Christian Mythology* (yes, that's what it is) down our throats is as futile as my giving you my own mythology.

Oh, and I take it you don't know about other mythologies predating the Jesus myth?
Krishna, Dionysus, Buddha, etc - were gods with 12 disciples, born on Dec 25th, born of a virgin, died for our sins, was the ONE TRUE WAY to god, etc...

MYTHOLOGY. That's all it is. I'm not saying it's not a legit spirituality, just that it is not a legit SCIENTIFIC FACT. So you have no right to claim it as such. Get over it.

I don't mean to seem rude, I'm just fed up with all the callous judgment. Enough already.

"It has served us well, this Jesus Myth."
~ Pope Leo X
Silent_Observer (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
7 years ago (2010-11-16)
Pink is pink, consider yourself my new favorite author!:)

This story was very fascinating. And yes, you are so right, priests know practically nothing of the spirit world.

And how could they, when they're constantly labeling it as if they have this enigmatic universe ALL figured out?

How could a priest know of something he avoids? You can read books and theories, but so many theories have predated their own sources -- and not to mention their sources have been tampered with 100s of times.

In fact, I believe the Church made us lose touch with the spirit world in order to gain control over our spirituality.

I'm so happy for your present result!

Cheers to Joyce! She sounds so very interesting! ❤ ❤ ❤

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled