You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Coming Back? Or Something Else?

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Coming Back? Or Something Else?

 

I'm Sara, and I usually don't talk about my experiences out in public. I usually keep everything on the down-low to avoid being ridiculed. I've always had strange things happen to me even as a kid. Probably ever since my grandfather died when I was about 10 years old.

Now, I don't want you to go on thinking "Oh! It's just your grandfather!" It's not cut and dry like that. It's more terrifying.

Now, onto the actual STORY. (I'm not going to share my life story here all at once). Well, we'll start when I was about 14/15 years old. I believe I've had an Incubus "attack." Now, I was into the "GOTHIC" stage so that might have stirred things up, but it's been a bit calm for awhile.

I've had sex with my boyfriend that I have now and before then I was a virgin (never raped, either.) The Incubus was in the form of the guy I had a HUGE crush on in high school. Only he was gray and had red eyes and had a big evil smile/grin. It was strange; I was fast asleep, I didn't experience any footsteps or anything like that (like most people do during an incubus attack). I remember waking up and BAM there "he" was. Smiling at me. What was weird is that, I wasn't paralyzed (at first). He was at the end of my bed, almost on his stomach in "pouncing mode." I freaked out and THEN I couldn't move. I remember him NOT moving but he grabbed the blankets I was laying on and jerked them his way so I was underneath him. And he wouldn't stop smiling and staring at me. He wasn't smokey like MOST incubus' are. But he didn't have any color to him (he was all grays and blacks.) Except those eyes. Well, I think we had sex, but after he tugged the blankets and I went flying underneath "him", and him laying upon me, my memory blacks out.

Well, I lost my virginity to the boyfriend I'm dating now and what I found strange is that, my hymen was already broken. He's a BIG health freak, knows the human body and took noticed that I didn't have a hymen. I told him I never had sex before him. He said women can break their hymens riding bikes, horses, etc. And it hurts and you bleed everywhere. I never experienced that. And I don't have a hymen. So I thought, maybe the incubus broke it? (sounds SO crazy, I know).

Now that, THAT'S out of the way, onto the story of what happened here in the past week/last night.

Here recently there have been strange noises (rustling sounds, movement, etc) but I don't ever see anything. I have in the past but like I said, it's been calm for awhile (I'd like you to also know, there's nothing wrong with our HOUSE. I believe I've also been followed solely because I've experienced strange things in other homes I've lived in).

Here in the past week or so our dog has been FREAKING out about something. Our cat is fine though. She's just fat and sleeps. He picks up something and flees to our bedroom. For a little while it's been around 3am. When ghosts/spirits/demons roam the earth, etc. Where A LOT of things can happen. So, half of me thinks he's protecting my sister and I (we share a room, have bunk beds, she has top bunk bed, I have bottom) and runs to our room and sleeps there until about 6am. The other half of me thinks he gets super spooked by something and flees away to our room where more people are so he feels secure. He's also a BIG dog (half lab/half boxer) and I would imagine he would growl, bark, etc. Nope. He just flees. And now, he's been fleeing to our room during the day when everyone is out in the living room (he usually sleeps in the living room).

How it started last night (around 1am, he's been coming into our room earlier each night) was the strange noises and the dog rushing into our room as usual. Only, I felt like I was being drugged. Whenever I was in my bed I felt EXTREMELY heavy. I wasn't in pain. I just felt like I, well, was being drugged. I could barely move, but I resisted. I would get up, shake it off and lay down elsewhere. And I didn't have that "drugged" feeling. When I went back into my bed to go to sleep (I thought It was just me, so I would go back) I felt drugged/heavy again. I had a strong sense of fear overcome me every time I got into my bed at night (in general). Before this night I've never felt drugged before.

So, I went into my parents bedroom to go to sleep (I'm a big chicken, and a light sleeper) and I felt fine. Got a little bit of sleep. Around 3:30am I let my mom have her side of the bed back and tried to get some sleep back into my bed. Well, guess what? I felt "drugged" again. So, instead I decided to stay up. I was getting annoyed with this and when I resisted harder (and around 4am) I felt HIGHLY ill. It was strange. I felt drugged and then I felt highly sick.

So, I had my laptop open for some light (I CANNOT stand the dark. I never could) and tried to get some sleep. Eventually around 5am I was passed out. I found it strange. I almost think maybe the same incubus is coming back? Whenever I lay on my side/stomach/back (I never lay on my back anymore, now) I always hear strange noises. (voices, rustling, etc.) It's kind of difficult for me to sleep. Sometimes it's not so bad. Other nights I stay up until about 5 or so in the morning just to get past the night.

Sorry so long, I tried to include as much detail as I possibly could to see if anyone knows what to do or has experienced the same thing.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, McFlurried, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

jrockfan (2 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-12)
It was an Incubus attack but I could not see his face it was a black shadow on top of me.
jrockfan (2 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-12)
Same thing happened to me about two or three nights ago. It is so scary.
caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
well, its probably not coming back. Maybe you just have sleep paralysis. When I was around 10 or 11 I had sleep paralysis. I always moped to my parents room and slept with them then. The incubus is probably not coming back though. Probably just sleep paralysis. God Bless! ~Cait
Battle_Warrior (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
Hey Debbie, I read your story and it sounds pretty scary. I have had sleep paralysis and it was during this time that I saw my dead Grandpa. It happen about 3 months ago. I found that the St. Benedict Medal and the Brown Scapular has helped me. Take care -Rebecca
debbie_cole2000 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
i was diagnose of having sleep paralysis but I don't think that is all I have. During my sleep paralysis I have demonic attacks. Which yes I have read that many people with sleep paralysis have the same symptoms but mine started at age 15 and it was chronic and every night for a year until I started praying it away

Here is my story: Like I said before it started at age 15 and I would be paralyzed and couldn't scream for help or anything, I seen things like hallucinations, and I heard things... Like a deep voice of a man calling my name. It would start at my feet and start from there and it would keep creeping up until it got to my chest and then I felt like I couldn't breathe and my room would either be too cold or too hot. And I at once saw my younger sister elevate off the bed and then down to the floor. I also see my baby sister lying on the bed under a full blown demonic attack. She was rolling across the bed fast, and she was speaking in tongue. My family and neighbors seen it so then I knew it wasn't just sleep paralysis... It has followed me my entire life and I could since it was always the same demon after me or Satin himself, although of course the doctors will say its all sleep paralysis or post traumatic syndrome disorder. But I can't accept that because we all saw that demon in my youngest sister... No one much believed me until that day... It would not stop bothering me every night until I went to my grandmother and she said she knew one of me or my sisters would come to her eventually with this... She told me my great great great grandmother was a witch and when she was on her dead bed dying she begged someone in her family to take her hand and she would give them her powers. But no one would for they were scared of it... Therefore she said it would fall on the 4th generation of girls, which is me and my sisters. And it has followed me all my entire life, it doesn't happen chronic anymore since I learned not to let it feed off my fear and like my grandmother told me "pray it away" and yes that worked to weaken it and slow it down, but its never went totally away. And now in the past 2 years it has changed from one big strong demon to a weaker incubus, it will awaken me from my sleep like the other one did do... It will embrace me and hug me up tight. For a little, then it will get to squeezing me too hard and hurting me. And it will sometimes try to get me aroused and get really sexual... But I don't give into it, and fight it off but I am confused if and what it exactly is, and why am I the only one still getting attacked? It did attack my sisters from time to time. And went away forever, but not me. Did it come from the great great great grandmother like a curse or is it something else? I do not know or know how to be totally rid of it. I have also been left with chronic depression, and anxiety and sleeping problems. I do go to a mental health for my medications. But I can't get out of this dark depression. It has robbed my emotions I do believe. I can not cry nor laugh and have no joy left like it has robbed my soul of so much. Any advice?
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-05)
Another thing about hymens. Not every woman is born with one.

Thus she can be a virgin, and still not have a hymen.
nosuchthing (15 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Sleep Paralysis
Have you ever felt like you were awake but unable to move? You might have even felt afraid but could not call for help? This condition is called sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis may leave you feeling frightened, especially if you also see or hear things that aren't really there. Sleep paralysis may happen only once, or you may have it frequently -- even several times a night.

The good news: sleep paralysis is not considered a dangerous health problem. Read on to find out more about sleep paralysis, its possible causes, and its treatment.

Is Sleep Paralysis a Symptom of a Serious Problem?
Sleep researchers conclude that, in most cases, sleep paralysis is simply a sign that your body is not moving smoothly through the stages of sleep. Rarely is sleep paralysis linked to deep underlying psychiatric problems.

Over the centuries, symptoms of sleep paralysis have been described in many ways and often attributed to an "evil" presence: unseen night demons in ancient times, the old hag in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, and alien abductors. Almost every culture throughout history has had stories of shadowy evil creatures that terrify helpless humans at night. People have long sought explanations for this mysterious sleep-time paralysis and the accompanying feelings of terror.







What Is Sleep Paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is a feeling of being conscious but unable to move. It occurs when a person passes between stages of wakefulness and sleep. During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes. Some people may also feel pressure or a sense of choking. Sleep paralysis may accompany other sleep disorders such as narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is an overpowering need to sleep caused by a problem with the brain's ability to regulate sleep.

When Does Sleep Paralysis Usually Occur?
Sleep paralysis usually occurs at one of two times. If it occurs while you are falling asleep, it's called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. If it happens as you are waking up, it's called hypnopompic or postdormital sleep paralysis.

What Happens With Hypnagogic Sleep Paralysis?
As you fall asleep, your body slowly relaxes. Usually you become less aware, so you do not notice the change. However, if you remain or become aware while falling asleep, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.

What Happens With Hypnopompic Sleep Paralysis?
During sleep, your body alternates between REM (rapid eye movement) and NREM (non-rapid eye movement) sleep. One cycle of REM and NREM sleep lasts about 90 minutes. NREM sleep occurs first and takes up to 75% of your overall sleep time. During NREM sleep, your body relaxes and restores itself. At the end of NREM, your sleep shifts to REM. Your eyes move quickly and dreams occur, but the rest of your body remains very relaxed. Your muscles are "turned off" during REM sleep. If you become aware before the REM cycle has finished, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.
Who Develops Sleep Paralysis?
Up to as many as four out of every 10 people may have sleep paralysis. This common condition is often first noticed in the teen years. But men and women of any age can have it. Sleep paralysis may run in families. Other factors that may be linked to sleep paralysis include:

A lack of sleep
A sleep schedule that changes
Mental conditions such as stress or bipolar disorder
Sleeping on the back
Other sleep problems such as narcolepsy or nighttime leg cramps
Use of certain medications
Substance abuse


How Is Sleep Paralysis Diagnosed?
If you find yourself unable to move or speak for a few seconds or minutes when falling asleep or waking up, then it is likely you have isolated recurrent sleep paralysis. Often there is no need to treat this condition. However, check with your doctor if you have any of these concerns:

You feel anxious about your symptoms
Your symptoms leave you very tired during the day
Your symptoms keep you up during the night
Your doctor may want to gather more information about your sleep health by doing any of these things:

Ask you to describe your symptoms and keep a sleep diary for a few weeks
Discuss your health history, including any known sleep disorders or any family history of sleep disorders
Refer you to a sleep specialist for further evaluation
Conduct overnight sleep studies or daytime nap studies to make sure you do not have another sleep disorder
How Is Sleep Paralysis Treated?
Most people need no treatment for sleep paralysis. Treating any underlying conditions such as narcolepsy may help if you are anxious or unable to sleep well. These treatments may include the following:

Improving sleep habits -- such as making sure you get six to eight hours of sleep each night
Using antidepressant medication to help regulate sleep cycles
Treating any mental health problems that may contribute to sleep paralysis
Treating any other sleep disorders, such as narcolepsy or leg cramps
What Can I Do About Sleep Paralysis?
There's no need to fear nighttime demons or alien abductors. If you have occasional sleep paralysis, you can take steps at home to control this disorder. Start by making sure you get enough sleep. Do what you can to relieve stress in your life -- especially just before bedtime. Try new sleeping positions if you sleep on your back. And be sure to see your doctor if sleep paralysis routinely prevents you from getting a good night's sleep.
Antoinette (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Woooow that's kind of scary... Anyway, the incubus looks like the guy you had a crush on maybe it's because you really like like like that guy... So the incubus appeared that way... Hmm but am not sure if that's an incubus, hee hee... Btw, anyone could help me please? I have a problem too! I really need answer! If anyone willing to help me, pleeeaaaaseee email me...
Victorian_frozenmaiden [at] yahoo.com
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
McFlurried ~ I just wanted to make you feel better about your hymen being broke before sex. It is perfectly normal for your hymen to break before having sex through various physical activities such as horseback riding. However, if your hymen breaks during an activity like that, it is not normal to experience bleeding and pain; bleeding and pain are the unfortunate part of losing your virginity. I hope this helps!
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
I will agree with Surya, it sometimes helps to change the settings and positions of things in your bedrroom. I have done this myself when I found that I was unable to sleep well, moved the bed to a different part of the room and feels much better now.

Regards,
Logan
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
I have to agree with Succubussed here. Where did you get this information from. It is the first time I have come across a description of a Incubi that does not match.

Maybe your crush on the boy was enough for you to be maybe imagining him as he was but a little scarier.

The feeling you are getting in your bed, may I suggest you move your bed into a different part of your bedroom. See how you feel then. I think you may find you will get a decent nights sleep once you find the right spot for your bed.

Surya
Succubussed (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Mcflurried--"I didn't experience any footsteps or anything like that (like most people do during an incubus attack)."

And--"He wasn't smokey like MOST incubus' are."

And--"For a little while it's been around 3am. When ghosts/spirits/demons roam the earth, etc. Where A LOT of things can happen."

Where do you get this information? I have been in contact with quite a few people who have had experience with Incubi and other Spirits, and none of them have said anything about these things you believe.

I personally think you might have a Spirit following you, but I would definitely hesitate to call it an Incubus or Sex Demon or Sex Spirit or anything other than something unexplained that seems to be interested in you.

None of what you describe matches any of the behavior patterns of the Incubi that have touched people with whom I have been in contact.

New comments for this story have been disabled