You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Faceless Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Faceless Girl

 

It was the year 1997. I was in first year college and was taking up engineering in one of the state universities here in Manila. For me to get to my school, I have to wait for a PUJ (Public Utility Jeep) along Rizal Avenue with a signage of "Mabini-Harrison Plaza" because that is the only jeep that will pass near our school.

I was waiting for a PUJ around 6:15 AM because I have class in Physics at 7:00 AM. I was not in a hurry so I was waiting for a jeepney that is not full.

As I was waiting, a cab stopped in front of me. The driver was like waiting for a passenger when I noticed a girl at the back part of the cab. I just told myself that they might be waiting for the girl's companion. I hailed a jeepney and went to school. Apparently, the cab that stopped in front of me earlier drove and stopped next to the PUJ I was when we were along C.M. Recto Avenue where there was another stop light. I noticed the girl again and this is the part that freaked me out and made me almost go back home. The girl was FACELESS. I also noticed that the cab driver doesn't know that he has a "passenger" because he keeps on stopping to bystanders and trying his luck for a real passenger.

Let me describe to you the girl. She has shoulder length hair and has no eyes, no ears, no nose, no facial feature whatsoever. Just a black hole where the face should be. Since I was freaked out and I can't go back home anymore, I looked away from the cab then the jeepney drove off. I arrived at school 10 minutes before my class and eventually forgot what happened.

I just want to share this with you guys. I don't know what it was that I encountered. Any inputs would be welcome. Thanks and God Bless.

Other hauntings by blue_raven80

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue_raven80, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Saphira (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-16)
JEJEJEJE funny to hear the black hole instead of face XD... Buut creepy is I were the person who had the experience...
luce (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-13)
Oh, my. That is soo creepy.
I wonder if others saw the girl. Poor cab driver...
DasherFlip (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
I'd be so scared to see that. I wonder sometimes if its possible to see someone who looks alive but is actually dead but with that girl I'd just know and be scared.
Potterwatcher1997 (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-17)
Are you sure you weren't just seeing things? How long did you look at the girl? Was it a quick glance or a long look? Interesting story.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Thanks for all your input. It could be a restless soul in my opinion. It still creeps me out everytime I think about it.

😕
Rashidah (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Actually Darkness, that makes a lot of sense. It is the same for skeletal apparitions and shadows.
They do not have enough energy to fully manifest. 😐
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Hey blue raven: Yes I have also heard many stories about this also, one theory is that the spirit is using a lot of energy to manifest itself to its true form. When it comes to detailed areas like the face it is thought that it may not have the energy required to manifest this. Just a thought I could be completely wrong but hey who really knows 😕

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Good Lord, what a creepy experience! I am with the others, who have read similar stories. That is not an uncommon experience with some hauntings. Paranormal investigators have said ghosts form a "mask" they put over their face. If the spirits don't know how to form the illusion of a face, they appear like the nonphysical spirit that they in fact, are... An empty mass of energy.

I feel sorry for the cab driver... It appears his potential customers felt there was something wrong and weren't hailing his cab. That man needs to have a priest bless his cab! If you ever see that again, I would get the cab number and call him, to let him know what is happening. Otherwise, he might go out of business because of his haunted cab. Just a thought! Thanks for sharing this story!:)

Watersprite ❤
hippiechick83 (5 stories) (112 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Wow! That's completely creepy. I have heard that spirits without eyes are evil. I don't know if that's just superstition, but still. Creepy! Lol
marz (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
True there have been stories about people seeing ghosts with no face but just a black hold where the face should have been!
Rosey-Claire (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
I've read stories similar to this one. Like seeing a person with a black hole where their face usually is. >^.^< Just thought I'd say that!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: