You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: I Am Here To Tear Your Family Apart

Real Ghost Stories

I Am Here To Tear Your Family Apart

 

I am not a superstitious person and I am most certainly not a writer as you will see in my story. Up until my I was 23 I had never seen, heard or encountered anything out of the ordinary in my life. I would laugh when someone told me a "ghost story" because I could always explain things with science or a logical answer. It was not until I moved to a trailer in Blue Valley Alabama in the spring of 2008 that my opinions changed.

I had been living in Alabama for 5 years until I met my now husband, Steven. We got along so well that we decided we wanted to live together after only a short dating period. I am telling you about this particular home in order to lead into the reason we moved into my grandmother's house in HighVille Al. Steven had this great idea that we should move in with his sister Amber, who had just rented a trailer in the Blue Valley area, which is about 30 minutes from Hoover. When I moved in everything seemed normal. I was going to be sharing a house with Steven's sister, her two children Sandy, 5, and Josie, 7, as well as a girl named Catherine, who was an old friend of Amber's'. I will admit that directly to the left of this house was a graveyard but that didn't bother me. I have always had the mindset that graveyards are probably the safest place to be because there isn't anyone alive to hurt you. I guess the first thing I noticed was that I was scared to be alone in the house. I have lived by myself before and I had never been afraid to be somewhere alone but when I was in this house I felt very sad and depressed. My niece Josie also felt the same way.

One day I was supposed to babysit her and she would not let me go into the house. We had to sit on the front porch until her mother got home. She asked me "Mary do you believe in ghost?" I replied "Naw not really? Why do you." Josie then said "The other night when I was in the shower something black knocked me down and started laughing at me." I kind of looked at her and said "Well, maybe you were just sleepy". Josie swore up and down that something black had knocked her down and laughed at her. After this encounter Josie started having horrible dreams. This kid had never even watched a scary movie and she started having dreams of ladies covered in blood in the bathtub and one time she told me she dreamed she went through a gate and hanging from it was an angel that had a rope around her neck. I was very concerned at this point. I myself had strange dreams as well. One in particular was so real I woke up and couldn't sleep again for quiet sometime. Long story short, I dreamt I was in a car and driving was my husband and his cousin, Charles. A man named Xavier called my phone and I answered it. This man told me "There is good and there is evil and they are battling for your soul. Please Tell Steven and Charles I love them. "I rolled from the car and was surrounded by candle flames without the candles and I kept hearing "Xavier" say "There is good and there is evil and they are battling for your soul. Please tell Steven and Charles I love them." I woke up and it felt like the events had really happened. When Steven came in from work I told him about the dream and his face looked stunned and a bit worried. Now I have never known anyone named Xavier before in my life but my husband had. In fact he had a very close friend named Xavier who had committed suicide and was buried in none other than the graveyard right next to our house. Prior to the dream Steven had never told me this. Steven wanted me to tell Charles the dream and he confirmed everything Steven had informed me of earlier. There were nights my husband would wake up and he would say it felt like something was pushing down on his chest. I also would have the feeling something was pushing on the back of my head. The atmosphere seemed very heavy inside the house. I wanted to move so badly.

One day I got a call from my dad. He was crying and he said "I found your maw maw today she was in her living room floor, Mary, Maw Maw died today.". She had went into a diabetic coma and passed away. My grandmother was like a mother to me. I burst into tears and told dad I was driving down to HighVille Al. To be with my family. When I got to my dad's house we went down to talk to the funeral director. We picked out a coffin and had the arrangements in order. My father and I were in his truck driving back and he said "Mary, I wish you would move into Maw Maw's house. She always wanted you to have it. And I had always promised my grandmother I would fix the house up if something happened to her. This is where my story gets strange...

Due to my work schedule and wanting to be near to my family I moved everyone into my grandmother's house a few days after the funeral. Before I brought everyone down I took some pictures in the orchard to show my nieces how much room they would have to play in. I started looking at the picture and there was a face in it. It looked like my uncle Joey. I was really freaked out because my uncle had committed suicide in 1997. After he committed suicide my grandfather told my mother that he had seen Uncle Joey and talked with him at that house. Of course, my mother did not tell me this until after my grandfather had passed away some years before. My grandmother also had a strange attachment to this house as well. She did not want to leave it. One time when I was 17 she did not sleep for 3 days and started talking in a deep voice about generations and generations of our family that had died and this 5 foot, 225 pound, 70 year old women picked my mom off the ground and choked her saying "I'm not going anywhere in a deep growl". We had to take her to a mental institution for a week. That is just a little back story of the house and my grandparents to lead into what happened to me.

We lived in that house for 3 months. It was three months of pure hell for me. The first night Amber and Catherine were cleaning they said they heard footsteps in the kitchen and it felt like someone was watching them. It made them very uneasy. I told them "Well it is a really old house so you know it has to settle sometime." I guess I mentioned the other place we were living first because after living in the trailer in Blue Valley and the sad feeling I got in that house I figured when we moved here it would get better. Free rent, a bigger place, right up the road from my dad, to me it was a pretty sweet deal I couldn't pass up. It took about three days living there to know that I did not want to live in the house.

When we moved in there was a huge white dog that just came up to the house. He always sat at the foot of the drive and every hour to hour and a half he would circle the property. He would come sit by you but if you tried to touch him he would run. I don't believe anyone ever touched that dog the whole time we stayed there. He was just kind of there and we called him Rufus. He would stare at you all the time.

On the third night we stayed in the house everyone was gone but Steven and me. We were watching T.V. In the living room. All the sudden we heard footsteps in the kitchen. It sounded like a heavy set person going from the kitchen to the bathroom and back to the kitchen. So I looked at Steven and I said "What the heck is that?" Steven said "Hell if I know, let's go look and see." As we were talking we steady hear the footstep sound. When we walked into the kitchen it stopped. So we went to sit back down. We had sat down only about 3 minutes and the footsteps sound started again. We go back to the kitchen and it stopped. I made a funny remark to Steven "Well, you know my grandma only lived in these three rooms. She slept in the living room and sat in the kitchen and would get up and go to the bathroom." I laughed and was trying to lighten the mood but it made me uneasy that I couldn't really explain the noise we heard." From that incident forward we had trouble trying to explain things in that house.

I got another job working night shift for a call center and usually got home around 3:30 a.m. One night I came home and got this weird feeling. I looked back towards the orchard and I swear I heard someone yell "Mary!" Now, I will point out only my close family calls me Mary because I hate that name. I ran up to the porch and swung the door open. I checked and everyone was in bed asleep. I woke Steven up and told him "Can you stay awake until I nod off to sleep." which he did. That was not the only time I heard the name "Mary" used on that property. I had my Chihuahua pug mix in the pen in front of the house and all the sudden his mouth moved and clear as day I heard "Mary". I ran inside crying my eyes out thinking I was going crazy. Of course everyone acted like I was crazy but I stick to what I heard. Also, just keep in mind I don't drink or do drugs or anything of that sort so I was of clear mind.

As the weeks went by I also saw the bolt on the front door slide and lock by itself. Another night I was watching T.V. In the living room with Steven. There were shelves built into the living room walls that housed our DVD's and other things. There was also a stuffed animal of E.T. Sitting on the top of the shelf that Steven had bought me. That night we were watching a movie and all of the sudden the E.T. Stuffed animal flies across the room. It did not fall off the shelf it actually hit the other side of the wall. I would not stay in that house alone... If no one was home I would go to my dad's house. At the time Steven and I were sleeping in the living room because we wanted our nieces to have their own room.

At night it would sound like people talking out on the front porch when I was trying to go to sleep. One particular night I got up to see if anyone was on the front porch because it sounded like there was a conversation going on right outside the living room. My grandma's house had a wraparound porch so I went through the kitchen and looked down the porch. Staring right at me was that huge white dog. The weird thing was he was peering around the corner so it looked like just a floating dog head. The dog had this strange look on his face. I screamed bloody murder... Of course my husband laughed at me but still. It was a scary sight. Things got worse the longer we stayed at that house. Footsteps, noises, an eerie feeling something was there watching you, books moving.

I couldn't keep a cell phone working. My phone would dial random numbers (which could have been a software issue), I replaced it. One time I woke up and it was covered in a sweet smelling substance that was sticky. I checked the table where I placed it but the substance was not under, on, or anywhere near that table. The only people there that day was Steven and I, so I couldn't blame it on the kids, Amber or Catherine. I was literally afraid to go outside on the porch during the night alone. The doors would close by themselves with no wind or anything to knock them shut. I tried to stay away as long as I could by working long hours and keeping myself busy with errands. My dogs started acting weird and uneasy, barking and such for no reason.

A little less than a month in, Steven and I got married in a very small ceremony. Instead of blissfully enjoying marriage we were tortured by strange events that I no longer tried to explain away with science and logic.

One night we were on the porch talking and all the sudden Stevens voice became very low and smooth. He started saying strange things. I knew that whatever was talking to me was not my husband. I had a conversation with whatever this was for thirty minutes. Now you might think that "O her husband was just pulling her leg" but the truth is this voice was telling me things about my family that Steven would have not known. He told me things about my grandfather and how he always had a nagging cough, things about my grandmother and family members I had not seen since I was a little kid. He quoted bible verses and I had never known Steven to even be a religious person. I asked him "Who or what are you?" Then he said "I have five eyes, one for every person in this house. I am here to tear your family apart. Just watch" Just as he said this I heard a screaming from inside the house. So I went in to check it out. Amber and her boyfriend were arguing back and forth, which wasn't like them at all. I came back outside and Steven was himself again. I asked him "Do you remember the crazy stuff you were saying". He had no idea what I was talking about and was asking what was going on inside. I said "Well Amber and Robert are having an argument." About that time Amber's boyfriend, Robert came out of the house and left. It was a very disturbing night for me. I am not going to write down every detail of the things that happened in that house but I promise you I am about to end this story.

The straw that broke the camel's back was the day that my niece Sandy was playing in the orchard and ran up to Steven. She told him there was a man in the orchard and he was asking for "Mary". Steven went out to the orchard to see if there was someone there. When I got home Steven and Sandy were sitting on the porch playing. Steven said "Mary, Sandy said someone was in the orchard looking for you, I ran out there to make sure that wasn't some strange man wasn't out there talking to her but no one was there. I thought hmm ok I am going to test this out. I went up to Sandy and I said "Hey, you want to go look at picture with me?" Of course she said that would be fun and we sat down and I brought out some old photo Albums from the closet. What I wanted to do was just let her look at the pictures and asked me questions the way 5 year olds do. She asked the normal stuff "Whose dog was that? How old are these pictures? Etc etc." She got to a picture of my Uncle Joey and said "That looks like the man who was asking for you today, who is he?" This little girl had never seen these pictures before, never heard me talk about my uncle and out of the blue she says that looks like the man in the orchard!" I had already been looking at places to rent because of the stress and the plumbing problems (for some reason sewage was coming up out of the bathtub?") That was the day I decided to move and never live in this house again.

The day after Sandy saw this "man" my dad died unexpectedly from a pulmonary embolism. My father, my hero, and the best friend I had in the world died and I didn't even know he was sick. My whole family moved out of that house soon after the funeral. We got a duplex in a neighboring town. I have moved since then but never had a problem at the duplex I moved into or the place I live now... I am so happy to be able to go outside at night and not be afraid. My brother is currently the caretaker of the property but the house has dilapidated. The yard is overgrown and the house is uninhabitable now. My brother says no matter how many times he closes the front door it will be open when he drives by. It is probably open right now. Last time I was there I fell through the floor. My brother has set up a tape recorder in the living room and picked up a few things such as a deep laugh. He was trying to prove me wrong when I came out and told him the stuff that went on there. I would not go there now because my brother says since the grass is so high there is a high risk of snakes.

I guess I finally wanted to share this story because the events that happened were so stressful I thought I was losing my mind. If it weren't for other people in the house witnessing the things that happened I would have thought I was crazy! My mother and I drove by the house and shut the door last week. My mom said "It is such a shame this place looks like this" I just replied "This house could burn down and I would be happy!" I will try to find some pictures of the house and such to put as an attachment. If you live in the area please do not visit this house. It is not safe to go into now and also there is a neighborhood watch and the police will be called more than likely. Also, it is overgrown and probably snakes around...

Thank you for reading--Mary

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CassidyW84, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-06)
Sometimes I come back here and check comments... My brother told me a few months ago the new owners of the property tore the house down...
MaybeADreamer (4 stories) (58 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-18)
I too have just found this story whilst looking through some oldies. What a scary / spooky one!

Great writing Cass. Glad you are doing better now xx 😁
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
Well if I knew you were coming notjustme, I would have had a little tidy 😆 😆

Glad I could share the wealth 😉
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-13)
I second what Griff said, actually found it through your favourite Griff =)
Now, one of my favs.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-02-11)
I know this has been inactive for a long time, but I just wanted to say how enjoyable the post, and comments have been. I do wonder if the new owners of the house are experiencing anything? I enjoyed your narrative, you seem to have a way of taking the reader with you through these events, I think even some published authors struggle doing that. I hope you visit this page again and have another tail to tell.

Thanks again 😊
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-24)
I recon it might have been my comments that messed up some of your privacy cause I noticed the trailer has been painted since I mentioned the color.Also,I gave some specifics in the comments section of my story but they were related to the question you asked me. I also thought that I would ask you a question since the location you kind of gave of the trailer sparked some interest seeing something did happen in the trailer I'm referring to, but I won't go into any more specifics. Email me if you want. I apologise for being overly friendly--I was just glad to see someone on this forum lived near (or did live near) me. May GOD bless you ❤
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-23)
I do not know if I had any paranormal stuff but scared me Back in 2004 I was 12 years in south eugene high school for summer school I was in the bathroom checked the stalls no one was there I heard the toilet flush by itself scared me to death my dad says they are automatic toilets I do not think they were so do you think a ghost flushed the toilet on me south eugene is haunted?
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-23)
I have not been on here in a while. I had the names changed in the story here a while back. (For privacy reasons) Unfortunately now what's written in the comments does not match...Anyways, My family no longer owns the house and I have not been back there in a very long time. I thank everyone who took the time to read my experience.
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-27)
I cannot believe I missed this story before. I just have to say it was one of the best I've read on here and am happy you and yours finally got out of there. What an experience that was! Thanks so much for posting everything for us.
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-18)
Hi CassidyW84. I just read your comments on my story and thought I'd read your story since you once lived in the general area. I have been sitting here trying to figure out which trailer you was referring to when you lived in Green Pond and I think I might know which one it was. Is it within a set of 3 trailers and yours was the first one closest to the main road and was it blue?
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-29)
Thank you Melime... I don't check this page as often as I should but I am glad you enjoyed reading it... I know there is a lot to read and most of the details are in the comments... I haven't went back to the house in some time but I now stay with my brother down the road in my dads old house so I pass it often. I have actually had some activity in my fathers house but nothing scary or harmful or anything to loose sleep over.
Melime (10 stories) (64 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-06)
I know it was a long time ago you wrote this, but I just wanted to say it was a very interesting story and that I would love to hear more if you experience something else!
Take care!
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-16)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ywKQ1qFgds as I had stated before this was some audio from the house. It worked once and then you can see what happened after...
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
Thanks believer21, I am glad that my story helped you! True to my word I haven't been back to the house. I feel a lot better now and don't dwell on it as much. Although I still have a hard time sleeping; the dreams I was having have stopped for the moment. I am really just thankful there is a site like this where you can share stories and people don't think you are nuts! I knew I wrote a lot of post and ramblings on here but it helped me out so much just writing it down!
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-27)
I just want to tell you, that you have given me the courage to go back to my childhood home where I had many bad experences and face what ever is there.
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-23)
Well technically three flashlights one outside and a blackberry with a light, then the one with him at the house. I wasn't counting the blackberry. If you guys have noticed I try to get everything down to the last detail. Thanks for reading and as always I am more than happy to respond to comments left on here or at my e-mail CassidyW84 at aim dot com. If no comments are left this will probably be my last update pertaining to the house.
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-23)
Just a little update... Writing this story and getting a lot of this off my chest did give me the courage to go back to the place a few times. But I don't think I will be going back again after what happened over a month ago. I have a friend who is renovating and I told him I would let him have some fixtures and such from the house if he wanted. We went over right after it had gotten dark (due to work schedules) and I had brought him, his fiance and their roommate and a 2 other friends. My husband came as well. We sit out on the front porch while the guys went inside. One of his fiances friends said "Isn't this house supposed to be haunted or whatever,doesn't seem too scary."I just told them "Well you know I have had some experiences here but nothing will probably happen with this many people, anytime anything has happened it has only been with 1-3 people." We were killing time and got the flashlights to walk around. Went back to the orchard and walked through, somehow I got behind a few steps and it felt like something breathing on me and right in my ear I heard "
Cassie",It scared me so bad I ran past everyone and hit my head on a tree limb"Everyone came up to me and asked if I was alright and I just told them "O I thought I saw a snake"...I am just not the kind to deliberately scare someone. So we went back to the porch to sit down and my friend (guy getting fixtures) who had been inside called me back to the back room... He said "Cassidy I swear I saw a ball of light that was moving on the wall over there. I turned my flashlight off and it was still there... Suddenly I got mad and just said "Well whatever is here I want it to know that I am very mad at it for running me out of here and I am not scared of it anymore!."I felt so angry and then I saw the light moving too. Just a small ball of light on the wall glowing. We didn't have a flashlight on We only brought two. And no one was in the backyard. I told my friend I was ready to go but he didn't want to leave. I went outside and his fiance went back I guess to tell him we were ready to go. Then my husband went back. I finally went to see what the hold up was and when I got back there all I see is his fiance stumbled out of the room and pass out just inches from a hole in the floor. The guys had to carry her outside and when she came to she was crying and said when she got to the back bedroom the air felt really thick and then it felt like something was pressing on her neck and back and that's all she remembered... I said well you are lucky you didn't get hurt because you passed out just inches from a big gaping hole in the floor!...We left after that. The next day my friend and his dad went to pick up some shelves and a door I told him he could have and he said nothing bothered them at all... Since then I keep having horrible nightmares. Usually about something shadowy and black trying to cover me when I am asleep. It is like in my dream I am sleeping and I see it happen... I think the best thing for me to do know is just to stay away. I think I accomplished what I set out to do. To face whatever it is and tell it I am mad! I think I am finally done with the house... It feels like I am closing a chapter in my life...
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
So get this... The night we went to make the video we went back to my bothers house and he gave me a clock that belonged to my grandmother that she kept in the living room. I had previously put it in storage at my moms and when Mark moved into dads house he brought it along with him. So he asked me if I wanted the clock back. So I have had this clock for a week now. It is a wooden kitchen clock with a carved lions head on top and on the side it has a lions head with wings and you have to wind it with a key and the open the glass door and give the pendulum a push to get it started. This clock was not wound or anything. I had it in the living room floor because I hadn't got around to cleaning it...Soo, long story short...John,a friend of mine and I were getting ready to go somewhere tonight and we hear this clock go off! We were like what the hell was that... We look and this clock is working and the pendulum is swinging! I have been home all day and I know that clock was just sitting there in the corner today because I was looking at it while I was watching t.v.Plus it is over 100 years old and I know how important the key is for it so I have the key put up so it doesn't get lost. The hour chime isn't right... I have been around this clock all my life and it is supposed to chime three times on the hour now it is chiming six times... Sounds Like Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding...My friend is creeped out now and wants us to put the clock in the back room because he has to sleep in the living room tonight. I don't know what to think about this really. Trying to be logical. But I just don't know how a clock winds itself and the starts it's own pendulum up
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2010-10-23)
Cassidy - at least one good thing came of it, huh? 😊 I'm not suggesting you give up, unless you feel incomfortable or you just don't feel it's worth it to continue. You never know when the ghost might just cooperate or you might catch "it" off guard 😆.

Keep us updated, okay? And good luck!
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-23)
Thanks Miracles. I really don't know why we are having such a hard time getting a video but hey at least I got to spend time with my brother:)
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2010-10-23)
Cassidy, 😊 unfortunately I was expecting this to be the result of your recording. Some ghosts like to "destroy the evidence" if they can. And they can. What you can physically see one minute, can be gone in the next, as you found out. Electrical devices are shut off many times during recordings. Some believe it's so ghosts can use the energy to manifest. Others believe it's to keep people from recording them. Whose to say what is right. I think it depends on the ghost and the people doing the recording. Personally, your ghost just doesn't seem like a very nice one anyway. So don't be suprised if you don't get the evidence you want. I'm hoping, for you, that you do though.

As for this site. This is a great place to be to talk things out. Except for the couple of not-so-nice people and the one or two immature ones, everyone else is absolutely wonderful. There are so many different people with different experiences and ideas that they are willing to share.

What makes this place so great is because in your real life (unless you are rare and truly blessed) if you tell a group of 20 of your friends that you saw a ghost, 10 of them MIGHT listen to you. Of course, you might have to listen to the jokes and ridicule. Out of those 10, 2 of them MIGHT believe you. Of those 2, only 1 of them understands. Here, you get 20 out of 20.

Yes, this is a good place to get things out.
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-23)
Ok something weird has happened... We went to the house about 2 a.m. And shot a video... I was really nervous but got the courage to go in with my brother and John and we shot a video of the inside of the house... We got finished and and we stayed in the car to watch the recording... Everything was on the recording when we played it... He took it out of the recorder and put it in a case for me and I took it home. It didn't show up... I went back to my brothers house tonight and said "I couldn't get it to play"...so he put it back in the recorder and it wasn't there. Other recordings on the disk showed up but that one wasn't there... I know it recorded because we played it back after we were finished... Kind of weird huh... I mean I know electronics have their moments but yeah... So I guess I will try again some other time... Glad to hear from you again miracles... I try to update on here because after I wrote this story it was great to hear from other people that they didn't think I was crazy! This website has been a great outlet for me and I am at that point in my life where I now want to understand what went on instead of be afraid of what happened... I feel a lot more at peace since I wrote this because it was great getting it all out:)
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2010-10-22)
Cassidy - good to hear from you again. Thanks for keeping us updated. Looking forward to hearing more.
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-22)
I talked to my husband and he said when He and my brother went to the house a while back he was actually the one that took the recording not my brother so we are trying to find it right now...
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-22)
Well I actually have tried to take two videos of the house... The first my brother and a few people loaded up and went down there but his wife forgot to plug the video camera up to charge it and the spotlight died as well sooo they just went back home: (He thought she had put it on charge and didn't check... I actually got my husband to go up there this evening but by the time he got there the sun was going down and you can't see anything well... Sooooo my brother said he would try to take another video tomorrow for you guys... One thing though is it looked like someone had been squatting in the house because there was a flashlight, dishes in the sink and a painting with a baby doll head on top of it in the floor that wasn't there last time my brother went by... Why someone would want to stay a night in there I wouldn't know ha ha... As far as an investigation team... There aren't many in the immediate area except for one and I don't think they are really serious. I think they do it for kicks and giggles and to me this would be a very serious matter... Anyways hope we can get everyone that video tomorrow... I am very blessed to have my brother to help me out with this... If it wasn't for him I would have never had the courage to go back around the property...
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
saw the google pics looks very creepy have you thought about inviting a paranormal group to investigate it that might prove interesting for them and help you understand it better.
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
Thanks for commenting Iluvanimals8 can't wait to read your story as well. It was definitely a horrible experience and I hope to never experience anything like it again... I hope you guys were able to see the pictures.
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-10)
I understand how hard it is to live somewhere you don't want to live. I used to live in a haunted house. I was forced to sleep on my top bunk because one of our pets had wet on my bottom bunk matress and we got red of it. But at night I would hear childeren playing and I could hear foot steps in the attic and I was forced to be torcherd by the sound because I had nowhere else to sleep.

I will write about this and other things that happened there soon. Look for the title "Haunting on Lincoln Street"
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-07)
You know I guess I have spent so much time trying to forget living in the house and now that I wrote this I do remember something else that happened I just thought of it tonight because John and I were talking about it... John and I did sleep in the right side bedroom before moving to the living room and giving it to my nieces. I slept with the light on and on two separate occasions I looked up and it was like shadows were moving all over the walls unnaturally like they were circling the room and the curtain moved. I had almost forgot about this until tonight.
CassidyW84 (1 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
OOOOOOOO I know who you are now lol... Long time no see... Thanks for the comments! Very much appreciated

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: