You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Mind Would Not Let Me See It

Real Ghost Stories

My Mind Would Not Let Me See It

 

This is my first post. I'll start by saying this is not my first experience with the paranormal. This experience is however my most important one; it changed the way I look at life, the vary way I see things. Most of my previous happenings were corner of the eye shadows, my name being called, voices I could not understand, but this one had substance. It shook me so bad my brain would not let me understand it for days.

It all happened on a Wednesday, early winter late fall 2004. I was attending college at the time and had the day off. I was staying with my sister for a couple of days when we started to talk about my psychology cores. My sister was in college at the time to, and she told me about her professor; who is a licensed psychologist and parapsychologists. Me being a geek I said OK to my sister when she asked me to join her in her class the following day. The class was great, fun and free form. The conversation was light but intense. I saw the instructor's aura; the only aura I've ever seen before and hence. After class ended my sister wanted me to meet the instructor personally. While waiting to meet her the instructor was asked to do some sealing. I decided to watch having an interest in spiritual healing. That is when it started.

One of the girls was standing in front of the white board. The instructor was standing a few feet away from the girl shaking her finger and chanting some kind of mantra I could not hear. The girl started to weave back and forth and get dizzy bracing herself by the board as not to fall. That is when it happened.

I was standing there watching the sealing; when I almost passed out. I tipped forward blacked out almost hit the ground. I caught myself before I left my feet. When I stood up I felt this over whelming sadness. I started to cry harder than I had ever cried before. The professor did a sealing on me I felt better, but it was still hours until I calmed down enough to stop having the anxiety attack from the event. It was two or three days before I could see what it was that messed with my head and my emotions that bad.

I have trouble sleeping at night; well going to sleep anyway. My brain just won't shut up and let me rest some times. Well this night I slept and before I totally woke up. In the haze of a sleep idled brain and the fogginess of my vision. The events of the Wednesday played again in my mind. This time though the entity showed itself, or my brain allowed me to see it. I never saw it in its entirety or any detail.

The entity appears to me kind of like a hollow left behind when you take a sticker off a sheet, a black mass with white triangle eyes. Like a ghost made of a sheet and a basketball. Flowing out of the girl and toward me. I woke up before it hit my chest probably because I subconsciously did not want to relive the emotion it had attached to it. That's it. It may not sound like much but it really affected my life.

Please comment or tell me if you have had anything similar. I'd really like to know what this is called if it has a name. Thank you.

Other hauntings by DieCon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DieCon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lynshadow (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-18)
wow o.o that's one cool teacher! Maybe you could go to him for help? He could do a healing on you. I don't know if I'm a sensitive or it's just my mind--but sometimes I see a black aura out of the corner of my eye when I pass kids by in halls at school and I can pick up energy whenever I go to historic and very old places (Ex: St. Augustine, Florida) and other people's emotion's...but it all could be a trick of the mind... 😕
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-27)
i feel ghost to but it mostly manifest as a locking of my jaw, and a pulling on my heart. 😁
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-27)
😲 I have been called empathic three times now. Looks like I might have to look into that. 😉 thanks for the comments. And yes that class was awesome
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-27)
I wish I could go to that class. LOL. Sounds exciting. Oh well, at least were over it.

butthead (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-09-26)
does sound like you are sensative. I have had healing done to me (the one story that I have wrote on here describes what happened during the healing process I went through) I must say it is a truelly amazing, fascinating and yet strange feeling.
Sounds like you picked up on a few things too.

I have been told that I have some bright warm aura surrounding me, though I have yet to witness any kind of aura on anyone else.
If what happened interests you, you should perhaps seak to develop your senses.

Wish you well,

Adam
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
I have had similar experiences, such as being in a haunted place and getting light headed, but always high tailed it out of there before anything could happen! LOL
Boy do I wish I could have gone to that class!
I think you are definately sensitive in some way, as I have discovered, through here and the sister site, an empath. I feel ghosts, yet sometimes do see them, or hear them. But I mostly feel them, as you described the sadness you felt.
You will get used to it the more you experience it.
By the way... I wonder what it is about teachers, because the only auras I have ever seen are from the best teachers I ever had! Good luck! I hope we see more from you! ❤ 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: