You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Haunting In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Haunting In My Room

 

When I was three my dad committed suicide. We don't know how, never have, never will. However I will tell you a story on how it was. When I was three my mum went to go and see a medium called Ginny, and she was shuffling the cards and she said, "what's your name?" So my mum told her and the address, and the cards flew everywhere. She tried again. The same thing happened. She passed them over to my mum to shuffle, same again. "There's something nasty in your house," said the medium, "we will come over."

So a couple of nights later my mum was matching tv and she saw it crawling across the floor. She called Ginny and said, "get over here. I have just seen it." So mum went round all the rooms in the house and recited the Lords Prayer. As soon as she got to my room she had videos and books thrown at her. So Ginny came and told her that his name was Edward and he used to eat prostitutes faces off. So she chaneled him and they talked.

Then finally my mum said, "what's it going to take to get you out of here?" When he lived spitting was a crime so he just said, "I want to spit in your face." So he spat in her face and a dark mist left Ginny's body and went out the back door. It turned to white. He forced my dad to die and at the exact same time that Edward left I was at my nans. When he left through the back door I let out a massive smile and sighed.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jtmist, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
eat prostitutes faces off?
What?
This is very strange, why would he be in your house?
And why didn't you know of it before?
I hope everything is okay
... Why did your mum see a medium in the first place?
spiritual_twinkie (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
Shocking... Did your father commit suicide because of Edward? The story seemed a bit Blurr to me anyway, I feel sorry for you.

Thanks for sharing,
Twinkle 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: