You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: I Have An Entity Attached To Me

Real Ghost Stories

I Have An Entity Attached To Me

 

I have a peculiar but very true story. I used to run a paranormal group until about 10 months ago. Approximately a year ago, I was involved with a family who contacted me via email regarding a request for a paranormal investigation in Virginia. The lady who I was communicating with (to protect her identity I will call her Karen) was terrified when she initially contacted me. She told me she and her family were being haunted by a demon. Over the next few months, Karen and I communicated by email on a daily basis. I am a paramedic and work straight nights so it was not uncommon for Karen to email me in the middle of the night to tell me she was taking her family to a hotel because of the torment. The entire family were punched and scratched on a regular basis. They saw black shadows and heard growling etc. Daily.

One night, I was at work and was responding to one of Karen's emails. My response said "We are going to have to get a priest involved." I had no idea how that one sentence would change my life. I left work the next morning and as I was driving home, I felt kicking in my back through my seat. I knew it wasn't merely a bump in the road because it was swift and hard. My hair was pulled 2-3 times also. I felt the presence of something in my vehicle which continued when I arrived at my home.

After arriving at my home, I took a bath and then lay in bed to read a book prior to going to sleep. Within 3-4 minutes of lying in bed, I heard what sounded like a scampering across my bedroom floor and then "it" jumped on the end of my bed. I get the sense that "it" is small (about 2-2 1/2 feet tall), it ambulates on 2 feet and it follows me EVERYWHERE! It has never talked but it does poke me regularly. It makes noises in my home, hides objects, locks us out of bedroom, it absolutely tortures the cats at times, and it scampers across my bed regularly (when I am wide awake). I live with a friend who, thank goodness, has been witness to many of the occurrences. She has been scratched, has had her covers pulled off of her and hears strange noises daily. I say "thank goodness" because by her being witness to these things, I don't feel crazy.

I do not claim, by any means, to be a psychic but I do have a profound intuition that seems to run in my family. I get the feeling that "it" is an imp type. I think that it is in some type of hierarchy in the demonic realm but is what I consider the bottom of the chain. It doesn't physically hurt me and although it had me completely stressed and terrified when it initially came into my life, I have adapted well to it being here because I have had no choice. When I talked to someone up north about getting help with this thing, I suffered greatly. In fact, while I was speaking to the person on the phone, his dog was literally attacked while we were speaking. I feel this thing spies on me (sounds crazy, I know) and the minute I reach out for answers, it runs back and tells on me to its demonic superiors and they get back at me by doing things to cause me fear... EXTREME fear.

I am almost 40 years old. I NEVER thought anything like this was possible until it happened to me. Actually, it continues to happen on a daily basis. I even fear that when I try to submit this, "it" will keep that from happening.

I have read several stories on this website and I think there are people out there who have given great responses and insight so I am hoping someone can help me. I know I am not the only one who is going through something like this.

I just got knocked in the head so I am going to end this for now. Again, I would appreciate any insight. Desperate in Louisiana!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, StacyH, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kaus (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-19)
It is really saddening to hear what you are going through right naw!

Pray To God And He Will Help YOu For Sure!

God Bless And Take Care! <3
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Stacy,
anyway you can send me an e-mail of that photo you mentioned in the other thread? I would love to see what it is you have caught on film.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
how about an update? This thing still in your home? I think I saw you in a diff thread mentioning something... Curious of where you're at with this "imp"
StacyH (1 stories) (5 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-10-20)
Thank you for your advice. I can promise you that I will try whatever I can. "It" has not gone away but I have a better understanding of what I need to do to help myself and that is to rely on God completely and quit trying to control things myself.

I have been saying warfare prayers outloud and with conviction. The activity has escalated and I have been physically harmed on a daily basis. There are days when it wears me down but I keep fighting and will continue to with all my might. I have more good days than bad and my fear has decreased drastically because I feel more enpowered with God in control.

I met a man on this site that has helped me more than he will ever know. God speaks through him and he provides me with guidance that I have come to rely on. I am so thankful for my new friend and for all of you who have offered sincere support. Having an "attachment" was a very lonely feeling for quite some time but now that I have shared my story, I have found that I am not alone at all. Thanks again to all of you who have given advice or offered prayers. I am grateful.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Never underestimate the ability of Cold Iron when it comes to repelling evil entities.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_iron#Cold_iron
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-01)
Stacy, I am intruiged (?) by your story and update. I am almost tempted to tell you to get a powerful shop vacuum with attachment, and try to suck this invisible pest right into a bag. If only it were that simple.
Please keep us posted... Not sure how you are getting rest enough to clearly thing this prob out... Perhaps that is it's goal? Break you down, wear you out...
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-01)
There are many types of prayers to use, all must be repeated with conviction, do not hesitate to ask for assistance with a higher power, here is something I found.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind all spirits of the air, fire, water, ground, underground, and netherworld. I bind all forces of evil and claim the blood of Jesus on the atmosphere, the water, the ground, and their fruits around us, the underground and nether world. In the name of Jesus Christ, I seal this room and all members of my family, relatives, friends, and all sorces of supply in the blood of Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ I forbid every spirit from any source from harming me in any way.

PART 2: Curses:
In the name of Jesus Christ, I reject the seductive lure of evil in all its forms and refuse to let sin have dominion over me. I reject satan and all his works and all his empty promises. Heavenly Father, I ask forgiveness for myself, my friends, relatives and ancestors for calling upon powers that set themselves up in opposition to Jesus Christ. I renounce all openess to the occult, all false worship and all benefits from magical arts. I renounce every power apart from God and every form of worship that does not offer true honor to Jesus Christ. I specifically renounce ___________. In the name of Jesus Christ, I break any curses that may be coming against me and my family, and stop the transmission of those curses through my ancestry.

Coast to Coast George Noory has specialist in various areas and they talk about family curses, a family member asking for money, or power and giving their lives and their children for generations for a request.

Hopefully this helps are there other individuals on this site that retain additional information. Good Luck.:)
StacyH (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-01)
Thank you all for the thoughts, advice and prayers. I am so sorry that some of you have suffered for giving me advice. I guess that shows how completely powerful this "thing" is. I was told, not long ago, that my family comes from a long line of witches and that is why we are suffering. Yes, it is affecting some of my family members as well. I was convinced that this thing came from my interaction with a previous case but have now come to the conclusion that "it" is MUCH bigger than I ever anticipated.

When I got home from work this morning, the cat was locked in my bedroom. Her hair was standing straight up and she looked terrified. I know when I left for work yesterday evening, she was sleeping in the living room. Even if the door was left open, which I know it wasn't, she couldn't have closed it by herself. She is not allowed in my bedroom... Ever. I took my bath, layed in bed, and it started. It jumped on my bed and came up by my head, pulled my hair, and poked me. I would spray it with Holy water, it would jump off my bed only to return within 5 minutes. It spent the entire day running around my bed and creating chaos. I am physically and mentally worn down but I won't give up! I refuse to give in to this thing!

It helps that I have such great support. I am so thankful for all of you being here and giving me advice and offering prayers. I KNOW it is making a difference in my fight.

Ab42berry - thanks for the advice. I will start doing that when I get home from work in the morning.

To the others that are suffering at home with pain or by seeing shadows or feeling a presence, I am so sorry. I will pray for you also.

Everyone else, THANK YOU for your support.

Does anyone know about witchcraft? I am beginning to think that my family may have some type of curse from previous relatives. Thanks a lot, huh? Any education on this topic would be greatly appreciated!

Take care and God bless my new friends!

Stacy-
butthead (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-29)
the cute name was an old school nickname, which I used online for a while and just kept.:)
(no I don't look like a butthead)
I didn't think it was co-incidental that I had this feeling, it lasted a while and was something I can't recall feeling before. If so, not for such a long period.
It may also be linked with the fact that over the past few nights I have felt a presence while I stand outside and smoke at night, I keep thinking I see things in my kitchen at night while in in the garden, and feel something is in the garden with me.
It's ok though, I called for Jesus's name after the 2nd night many times over, and showed that I fear not what I feel, and I did not feel it last night.

I will pray for you tonight.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
Stacy, I'm so glad to read all these postings for you. It shows what can happen when you reach out. There is certainly no shortage good energy focused on your problem and that, along with your pro-active attitude should produce positive results. I love that you're standing your ground and working through this. You are a warrior in every sense. Your words, thoughts, and actions show bravery and resolve. Everyone here is behind you and we all believe you can beat this. I'll continue to pray for you just like everyone else. Stand tall and stay resolute. 😊
ab42berry (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
If you really need help contact either me at supernatural.services [at] gmail.com or the Unicorn Cove School of Metaphysics.

First sleep with a bowl of sea salt mixed with vinegar next to your bed that should cut down on phenomena. Also get a king james version of the Bible and read psalms 91 and 71 out loud 3 times morning noon and night.

If you need more help than that contact me for help
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
You are absolutley on the right track, you know it takes time and persistent determination. You have to really think about this... If something does not like you talking about God, this is not good, therefore in the short or long term you do not want this in your life. Rome was not built in a day. Your spiritual warfare will weaken this unwanted energy, slowly but surely you will gain ground. Be resolute and firm. I will say another prayer for you tonight, I am glad to hear your strength increases. The abnormal fear that you sense is created so this energy can dominate you, repel it, change that energy with laughter or love, break the psychic connection it tries to envelope around you. In life we constantly pray for a Hero and warrior. We can become that which we seek. Godbless you.

I will pray that God gives you the tools and resources to remain strong; keep searching for the people and knowledge that will empower you and set you free, so that one day this worry will be over and the peaceful rest will return, it takes time.!
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
Hi StacyH! While I was reading your story and not yet the post of the people here, I had a difficulty breathing and my chest hurts. When I was reading all the posts, I feel like there is a heavy thing in my chest. Right now, I have a bottle of water beside me and it doesn't help drinking it.

I agree with all the posters here. KEEP THE FAITH. STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR THE LORD IS WITH YOU.

I send my love and prayer with you in this battle.

Aargh...Chest still hurts...

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
keep fighting. Empower yourself. Any thoughts on meditation? I've read where some folks in your position have done this, and were able to better confront the entity. One guy did this, and attacked the entity who was stalking him, making his life miserable. In the end, this entity apologized to him, before leaving for good.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
StacyH - I didn't comment on your story because I didn't have any advice to offer that you haven't already received.

But I do believe in the power of prayer and positive energy. So you have mine behind you.
StacyH (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
Thank you (whitebuffalo) for the advice on rose water. I actually have some blessed rose petals so I will try that today.

Butthead (cute name)... I must share something with you immediately. I do not for one minute believe that the peculiar pain in your chest was coincidence. Unfortunately, when someone tries to give advice to me, it is very common for him/her to feel physical pain or see shadows in their home. I am so sorry for this. I don't want anyone to suffer for getting involved with 'my problem.' I feel really alone sometimes because there are people who try to be supportive and then suffer because of it. It has kept me from opening up to others about this. I guess this is the work of the attachment.

This morning, after arriving home from work, I was in battle mode. I went through every room in my home and said "All spirits that do not come in the name of God the Creator are not welcome here. Any and all invitations to such spirits which may have been made by myself or others, deliberately or unknowingly, are hereby rescinded now and forever. To all spirits in this house, if you do not come in the name of God, your lease here is now expired and you MUST leave and stay gone from here forever." As I did this, I burned sage. I felt very confident and empowered. When I finished, I sat down in the living room and started saying (out loud) more warfare prayers. I immediately began feeling excruciating pain in my knees and forearms. I didn't let it stop me. I talked to God for quite a long time until I finally couldn't take the pain and had to take a break.

I turned on the tv to the catholic channel and let the mass play loud and clear in my home. "It" does not like what I am doing but that's ok. I still feel empowered and plan on spending the rest of my day praying and trying to create a positive energy. I would be lying if I said the pain has eased. I am hurting so bad right now, I could scream! My knees are on fire and my chair is vibrating but I refuse to give up! I KNOW that good supercedes bad and I am determined to win this fight.

Please, my new friends, keep me in your thoughts and for those who believe in God, I would be thankful for your prayers. I feel stronger today than I have in a very long time. I can literally feel the power of God in my soul and there aren't any words to describe that feeling other than "wow!"

Many thanks to all of you for your support and kind words. There is power is numbers so if we continue to stick together, we will win this difficult fight. My heart is humbled. Thank you.
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
If you need to change your energy, you'll need to first pick up a few quarts or liters at Walmart. Drain the old energy, but be very careful not to fill up on the new/good energy unless you are sure you replaced the drain plug. See your manual or check the dipstick to know when your full again.
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
hi stacy, why don't you see a priest and get your house blessed and you as well, spread holy water around your place and also psalm 23 is the prayer for protection, thankyou for your story and keep us posted. Good luck and god bless you. Di
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
For years I would hide under the covers, sleep by my parents bedside, stay up all night praying. Then years passed I got older, I went into the military, I experienced the loss of a family member that brought me more sorrow, but eventually in time and persistence I stood up against these things. I used holy water, christian crosses; and or relics and a determination to fight for myself regardless of the fear I felt at the moment of feeling the presence. Always remain vigilant.

I knew one thing if there was this fear this evil then there was good too, powerful good... My direction may be different than others but I believe that you must stand up for yourself not just once a night but everynight and know that sooner or later you will win, you will regain freedom, clarity and strength. I will say a prayer for you. I was reading the comments and know a lot of posters here have strong knowledge and vast experience. Say your prayers with conviction and if you still feel the presence, you are on the right track, but it will take some time. Get holy water and before you use it say another prayer to Jesus and Michael the Archangel, they do not fear 2 1/2 feet imps I am sure:) Good luck and Godbless...
butthead (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
perhaps I should have used code too, since the moment I hit publish I have a very peculiar pain in the centre of my chest that is like digging at me and won't go away. Co-incidence I'm sure, and hope. It won't go away and bloody hurts though.
Wish you luck
butthead (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
just a gutt feeling but it does sound like its keeping an eye on you because whoemever or whatever is tormenting your client does not want you to keep in contact with that client. I may be wrong but you say it seems to be near everywhere with you at the moment, in the car, at home? I know nothing of these IMP creatures that you and others refer to here, but it does sound like something is keeping an eye on you and trying to annoy/scare you perhaps in hope that you do not continue trying to help this particular client. Just a thought...
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
curious to see where this all goes. Have you tried telling this thing it is not welcome in your home? Have you tried any good ole fashion Holy Water in and around your home? Anyway, sounds stubborn, this guy. I'm amazed it was able to locate you so quickly, and through only an email, sent to a client in the middle of the night. If all true, these neg entities have power and intelligence we cannot possibly relate to.
I'm seeing, in this thread, others who are almost afraid to respond to you, talking almost in code... Or wishing you well but unable to get involved because of other, similiar cases they are involved, that have taken their toll. I'm amazed that you yourself became a victim while offering advice to a client... Just goes to show how fragile our lives really are... And how fast, the blink of an eye, any one of us can become prey.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
Ah, but have you tried to bathe in salt or rose water? You can make the rose water yourself, and when you do, YOU charge it with the form of energy you desire. IF you are in a "funky" mood, do NOT make the water. If you do, you are infusing THAT energy INTO that situation.
In my arsenal of knowledge (because it would appear that YOU "count your tools" as well- MUCH like "counting your Blessings") I recall hearing that part of the embalming process of Old was washing in Rose water, Frankincense, Myrrh, the Sweet Herbs (which, in MY life are called the Sacred Herbs). They washed from the core of the being out and down with the extremities. As they washed, they envisioned the "bad" things "washed off" with each drag of the cloth.
Now, I KNOW you are not asking about burial, but everytime I post an "odd" comment I get LOTS of "whys", so I figured I would cut that all off at the Pass.😊 But we ARE talking about a burial. Of this little Imp.
I would suggest you keep up the fight. Here recently my family went through a pretty rough situation in which perseverance was key. I would suggest to YOU that the same process may be required.
AS this being seems to respond to prayer, I would suggest a rose water bath while in prayer, then a walk through Smudging.
It is not going to hurt one ding-dong thing to "mix" solutions.
A Smudging is not what most anti-anything-but Christianity people may think. It is grounded in the exact same principle and mind set AS the days of Old. To BURN a "body" was considered a disgrace [ (Amos ii. 1 (thus the reason so many beings seem to "run" from the process) ], but the "only" way to rid the area OF anything bad that accompanied the persons being (Saul and his Sons) and was considered extreme punishment.
The smoke represents Creators intervention, and solution TO the "shedding of the past".
On this site, in the Articles section is a step by step guide, provided by Shane in the Smudging process. I do not think it would hurt a thing to give this little critter a double or triple whammy.
Just do not stop until he is gone.
Wado.
StacyH (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
I have made several attempts to respond to all of your postings but for "some reason" they wouldn't post. I am trying again and hope for success.

First, I would like to say thanks to all of you for your insight and suggestions. I can't tell you how greatful I am. Second, I investigated the paranormal for years and came in contact with numerous things... Good and bad. This is the first time I have been unsuccessful in removing an attachment. I have visited with a priest who did a blessing and anointment and it did not work. I use Holy water, sage, lemon grass, peppers, garlic and although it works for 15-20 minutes, the entity shows right back up again. It is frustrating.

I initially thought this "imp" type may be a minor and non threatening entity until a few months ago when I became threatened and it began leaving what looks like fang marks on my legs and scratches on various parts of my and my friends body. It also affects my moods which I hate!

I have a book of warfare prayers and say them daily. I also say the rosary and talk and pray to the saints regulary. It truly helps. I feel a closeness to God that has only improved with all of this. Maybe that's why God is allowing this to happen. I don't question God or His love for me and others going through this type of thing.

After sending my story the other day, I arrived home from work and when I was in the bathtub, I started hearing banging on the walls and what sounded like scrambling feet across my bedroom. I KNOW "it" is angry and I understand why. It's just as 'whitebuffalo' said in the response about if I had a job and heard someone was trying to get rid of me, I would be angry too. I agree with that.

I am trying to handle this the right way. When I lay down at night, I often imagine myself in a white light and it helps. Do any of you have additional suggestions on how to "change" my energy? I have definitely become more positive and it helps. Are there any additional ways to help change my energy?

I can't tell all of you how much your responses make me feel. The support is phenomenal and I am forever greatful!
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-25)
First off I rebuke this happening to you in Jesus' name. My prayers are with you. I usually offer my help, but because I had taken on 3 cases that were clearly demonic I was attacked & just got home from the hospital 😭 the hospital it's self was packed with activity. I'll post another time. But just cling to the Lord & don't give the little sh*t attention, or his back up crew. Tell them to leave in Jesus' name. Bless you & yours. Much love.

~LSD~
JimD (431 posts)
+4
14 years ago (2010-09-25)
Hi Stacy;

There is a chain of command in Hell, as there is in Heaven. Holy angels follow St. Michael due to love and demons follow Satan due to slavery. This thing (demon) is embedding itself in your life, slowly and carefully - for hates sake.

As a demonologist, I urge using Catholic Holy water and the names of Jesus and Mary, especially at night. Things always spike for me prior to Halloween, Christmas, and especially Easter. The battle must be fought, before more time passes by. Pls. Don't despair, but do email me for more at Dukes2352atAOL.com. I'm free, and here to help, but not to preach or dennigrate you, sister. It's 100% demonic infestation, but it's goal is suicide, and hopefully for it - damnation. Email me, ok, we'll talk. Hang in there. Jim D.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+3
14 years ago (2010-09-25)
I could not help but come back and check on things. What a shame that the author has yet to return.
Reading through the comments, I feel I need to make a point (good thing this site is receptive to discussion).
SURE this Imp went a bit crazy when faced with the possibility of Priest intervention. Who would not? If you KNOW that someone is trying to "get rid of you"... I mean, think about it.
You are at a job for a while, and you hear people talking about ways to get rid of YOU- What would YOUR reaction be? Well, sure. If you LIKE your job, you are going to "step up" your performance. Right?
Well, so is he.
Wado (thank you)
jenny00800 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-25)
Stacy, Since this all started when you wanted to help your client, when you mentioned that a priest is going to help with the case maybe it can also help your problem, I have not experienced any of this at all but by the looks of it you need to get your car, house etc. To be blessed.,
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-25)
Wow that Harsh of the it doing that to you before you others too that not good better get it out of there before it's hurt others but hurt the cats too cause I am a cats lover I hate to see it hurt by the way I from louisiana too.
unfortuneate28 (1 posts)
+4
14 years ago (2010-09-25)
i have encountered demonic before and have found that the best way to be rid of them is to change my energy as they only attach to me if I'm being negative:) a smile a day keeps the demonic substance away 😁

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: