You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Extreme Incubus Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

Extreme Incubus Encounter

 

This happened about 2 months ago at my sister-in-laws new house in Florida. I'd gone to visit her after learning that her and my brother were getting a divorce. My brother was on the other side of the world at the time and I had always been very close to her. When I first arrived at the house I felt really strange, like somebody was watching me or something (I know this sounds very cliché, but it was my first real encounter with anything 'supernatural', I hadn't had any experiences like this before, so this feeling was new to me and made me feel very uncomfortable). It wasn't a bad or evil presence, just uncomfortable at the time. I didn't think much of it as the house was beautiful and so warm looking.

After the afternoon of consoling my soon to be ex sister-in-law, we were both tired so decided to go to bed. She had the master bedroom on the first floor and I had the second guest room upstairs, as the first guestroom was being painted. Anyway, I didn't feel anything wrong when I went the room, but I did feel that uncomfortable feeling again when I went into the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. I thought I saw something in the mirror, like a dark blur but I can't be sure, I know I just felt really scared now. I went back to my bedroom and was about to close the door when it slammed shut. That's when I really felt an actual 'presence', I couldn't see it but after a few minutes of being frozen stiff with fear I turned to get the hell out but could only walk a few steps before I felt frozen again but this time not from fear, although I was EXTREMELY scared at this point. My brain was telling my body to move, but it just wouldn't. I then felt it touching me, it didn't feel like a human touch but like air from a draught or something, it's hard to explain.

I suddenly felt really calm; I still felt a little scared but nowhere near as much as before. I felt myself being kind of 'lead' to the bed where I lied down and again felt more calm. I felt the air like touch caress me gently all over. It moved to my breasts and stimulated my nipples. I was starting to enjoy the feeling. I felt pressure on my inner thighs and felt them being spread open. I don't know if anyone else has experienced anything like this but when it 'entered' me it felt solid, like an actual penis, and it felt really warm. Its 'penis' was actually quite large and it hurt when it began to thrust. I feel soooo embarrassed writing this. I know it sounds like a really bad horror movie or novel or something but it's what I experienced. Anyway what happens next was a mixture of pleasure (none I have ever felt before) and intense pain in my privates. I thought for sure I had torn down there, it was excruciating but I still felt pleasured. This went on for at least 20 minutes, then when it had finally stopped, I could feel the 'presence' had gone and so had any pleasurable feelings it had made me feel, I was just left with extreme pain in my privates. I was able to move again and felt down that area, I put my hand under my beside lamp to see blood all over it. I immediately went to wake up my sister-in-law; once she saw it she called an ambulance. I had to get 5 stiches.

I've recovered from it, but it stills haunts me, that's why I'm sharing what, happened. I really need to find out what it was, what it wants and especially how I can get rid of it. I'm the most scared for my sister-in-laws safety. She believed me straight away when I told her what happened, there wasn't anyone else in the house and the 'thing' didn't take a visible form that I could see. Since then she has started to feel the presence but not to the extent of what happened to me thankfully. I'm not sure of the history of the house only that my sister-in-law bought it from a rich old lady who couldn't look after it by herself anymore. My sister-in-law is looking at selling it now, but if anyone has any advice on how to get rid of it PLEASE don't be afraid to comment, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lila091, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Rk_raw (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
After reading many of the stories I don't understand wether the subbies take of your clothes or directly perform an intercourse?
Shannonchikawow (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-21)
I've heard of Incubus stories, but this is one of the few where I've actually heard that you can bleed and get wounded from the encounter. I don't know if you have these in the US since I haven't been there yet, but I think you need to see a doctor. Not just any doctor. A medium or someoene skilled in removing these spirits. They may look handsome sometimes, but I also read that some Incubus were actually rapists in their past life and they still look for intercourse even after life. Hopefully it won't do anything to you anymore while your stitches are healing! I can just imagine how excruciating that will be. Have you tried telling it nicely to leave you alone? Goodluck. I also wish the best to your brother and sister-in-law. 😨
kitkat1980 (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-09)
i'm not sure if I've had an incubus encounter, please give me feed back. I'll keep this general and when I'm able to add my story I will...
Basically I've had the sleep paralises since I was 16 off and on randomly. At first it scared me, felt like a deman was trying to get into my body. Then I stop getting scared and would pray when it happend, the "demon" would leave.
About 2 weeks ago. I took a nap on my couch, and all of a sudden, I felt "dizzy", my heart pounded until I thought it would explode, I was forced to take a deep break, then I felt light, and felt something pick me up, and I lay in their arms just helpless. But I wasn't scared. Then it would lay me down on the ground, and then get behind me and do sexual things to me. I was scared, I just felt odd. It felt real. But I could move. Since this epidsode it happened everyday after that. Different each time. The time before the last the demon picked me up, but then was hurting my side, and looked evil. I then got mad and yelled at it. It stopped, then didn't have another encounter until today. But today it was gentle and I saw it, it looked somewhat human...handsome...but then I think I slipped into a dream. Or was it all a dream. I have more stories, I'll post another time. It just seems soooo REAL.
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
envolga (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-18)
yes that is what I like tew call spirit rape... I hate spirits sometimes...
occultspace (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-29)
I'm portuguese, so sorry my english...
I know what is it.
The solution is not easy, but is possible.
Dont't wish im, and don't be scared.
If you wish or be scared, he come back.
The bad feelings give him more power.
If you be attacked again, mentally imagine jesus christ or god to protect you, talk mentally to God or Jesus with love and hope.
Change and clean all bad things in you house, like object's you don't need.
Go to church confess your self.
Go to a priest to bless all your house.
If necessary ask to a priest for a christian evil libertation group ritual.
Is like a normal church cerimony, but in this case, in church, is a group of people claim togheter for your libertation of that spirit or apirits.
For more information send-me email if you want or need.
Good luck.
Remember... Have good feelings now...OK
LF2582 (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
My Incubus gave me the winning lottery numbers to the Daily game! I see my familiar incubus in my dreams and in one dream he gave me money and I heard the numbers "6383" very clearly and I woke up and wrote them down during the night. I played them the next day and I won $2600! Now I have a Sugar Daddy Incubus!
Linda
Lf2582 [at] verizon.net 😊
isabella8 (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
thats really an awful experience... I never experienced any of this but I can tell it was quite bad... I would not wish that entity to harm you or your sister in law... My love is with you...
Take care. ❤
SallyH (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
This definitely sounds like a demonic encounter to me. Probably not an incubus though. Be very careful with any more encounters. I'll be praying for you.
mai05 (6 stories) (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-16)
I am sorry that happened to you. I had that happen to me me a couple of years ago. I encountered a sexual demon too. At that time I was pregnant and I thought that I was dreaming. But when I came to I thought that it was my ex. It took form of him (just his face.) This happened for a few nights and went on for a couple of weeks. I finally then, said the Lord's prayer and telling the demon to go away as I watched myself throwing this entity off me. I haven't had anything since.

I hope you can get help. Ask your Angels to protect you. Let us know how your blessing went with the priest.:) Hang in there.
rulix (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-05)
hi, my name is Ruslanas, I am healer. Last year I have worked with a girl who had problems with incubus, now it's gone. If you are still looking for help call me. I am living in Belfast, N.Ireland. My phone number is 00447791312643
ghostlylover (3 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
I work at a television production company that is researching this phenomenon. I would love to speak with people that have had ghost lover type encounters. Please email me at ghoststoryusa [at] yahoo.com and we can look further into such cases. Thank you!
VelvetLucifer (1 stories) (37 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
Shinigami0! Oh well, I feel ridiculous!
Sorry, I don't really know to well about... Human organs...
Lila091 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
Thanks guys for the comments.
Fififromdublin:
I could tell my sister-in-law what 'really happened' but I didn't feel comfortable telling the Doctor. I was completely sure he wouldn't believe me and if I had told him I'm sure he would have contacted psychiatric people or something:P
I feel bad about lying but I told him I was raped, pretty savagely... Which IS what happened I guess...
But yeah, I had the equivalent of a what happens when you get an Episiotomy, so they treated it as they would have one of those.
Ive fully recovered now, but I'm still a bit traumatised. Today I talked with a local Catholic priest and at first he was very shocked (who wouldn't be) but he said he was more than happy to bless the house and help us get rid of it. So I'm planning a date with him.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-27)
Yes I do know how to get rid of it, I can help you with that.
I am sorry you had to go through that.
Please send me an email that's in my profile.
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-09-27)
Um, VelvetLucifer? The stomach isn't anywhere near that organ and area, nor is it connected... That particular place has its own "chamber". Its not a magical void of your insides... 🤔
fififromdublin (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-27)
what did the hospital say about your injury? They must have been shocked eh!...you need to speak with a demonologist or somebody from your church, if you are religious... I have heard of this kind of thing being stopped, but in that case the woman was never physically hurt, she just felt herself seized and held down, she swore the spirit raped her and sought help from the catholic church, the attacks lessened and eventually stopped... This woman had been a lay missionary worker in Africa and she said the attacks started there, but continued after her return to Ireland. She told me her story in confidence so I can't reveal details, but she is living and working in England now with abused women, her attacks stopped 10yrs ago... I hope you can find some help, this site must kno some people in your area?
Antoinette (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-27)
Ohh wow... I can't imagine how it felt, fewh! Sorry to say this, but... You bleed? Mean, wow that mist be very very hurt! Can't believe this, I felt relate sorry for you: (hmmm... By the way, I had experiences almost the same like this too but... Not that extreme, but if anyone would like to help me, pleeeaassee! Email ne to... Victorian_frozenmaiden [at] yahoo.com
VelvetLucifer (1 stories) (37 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-09-27)
Ouch! That sounds painful. One time I had a experience with a demon like that before. I felt the you-know-what go all away up to my...Well, it's to painful and disturbing to even type it but here goes...stomach.

New comments for this story have been disabled