You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Two Or Three Guardian Angels

Real Ghost Stories

My Two Or Three Guardian Angels

 

I've seen my two Guardian angels when I was about 4 years old.

I was going up the stairs at nighttime into my room and I saw two little angels standing there smiling at me. One was a female who had dark brown hair and with dark eyes, and the other one had black hair with dark eyes. They had white robes on with long wings (Also, Don't say it was my imagination because this was before I knew what an angel was) then they disappeared. I then saw a tall angel with more, I don't know, warrior clothes?

He had long blond hair, red eyes, with long white wings, but he wasn't smiling at me like the other two were. Then he disappeared also.

I think one day after or some days, I don't remember, I saw the same blond angel come to me while I was on the couch. I asked who he was and he replied, "Lucifer." He disappeared.

Well, I had dream when I was nine (living in another house) and the female angel came to me and hugged me and told her name was "Elise".

The male angel I saw has the name "Raphael", which is an archangel.

Now, I only said two angels or three because some people believe Lucifer is the Devil/Satan and some believe he was an angel. I didn't want to upset some people.

~I also had some more experiences with "Lucifer", But I am kind of embarrassed to talk about it.

However, I talk to Elise telepathically daily.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, VelvetLucifer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rashidah (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2011-03-07)
Gee velvet thanks for explaining all of this now. The story was kind of childish though. Hopefully you find other stuff to obsess over with.
VelvetLucifer (1 stories) (37 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-20)
Not sure... My mind tends to exaggerative...
If I think about that Satan stuff I feel weird and scared. So, I stopped my o obsessional with this.
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-20)
Just curious... Did your mind invent your encounters with Lucifer and Elise?
VelvetLucifer (1 stories) (37 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
Hi! I'm doing good!

This is awkward... I think my brain managed to manifest some fake memories because I was so obsessed with this stuff. But the other paranormal experiences I had were recent and not fake. It's confusing really.
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
How about next time you go into detail about that one. It may help with actually giving someone advice 😐

And you are absolutely right. The Nativity Story has nothing to do with this story.
samsam0411 (5 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
this has nothing to do with the story. But have you ever seen the nativity story? If you haven't then you should realy watch it. Its a really good movie.
samsam0411 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
i wouldn't trust lucifer. Just cause his name is lucifer. Yes just cause his name is lucifer. Angain yes just cause is name is lucifer.

WReck72 does have a good point though but still I wouldn't trust lucifer. 😕
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
Velvet

Just checking in to see how are you going.

Roseinbloom

You are very welcome.
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-29)
THANKS, RASHIDA, I'LL DO THAT! 😊 ❤ I'M ALWAYS WANTING TO DO RESEARCH AND LEARN SOMETHING NEW.
Rashidah (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
Ok rosinbloom now read another story about how St. Jerome made the error of using a Latin name (Lucifer) in a Hebrew bible while he was 'attempting' to translate it into english.

It is amzing how a Latin name appeared in the Hebrew bible even though the Hebrew laguage was the older one by far.

Have fun doing the research ❤
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
Oh, I forgot, Michael, the acrch angel, Is discribed as being very tall, with long golden hair, and wears warrior armor. Just thought you'd like to know, since it sounds like the angel in the story. ❤
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
Wreck72, good points and I agree with what you said, however, God did give Lucifer, his name because he was, his, (God's) most beautiful, brightest shining angel. This lead to Lucifers' fall from grace, in that, his was, (Lucifers'), the sin of vanity. When God told all the angels, including Lucifer, that they must serve, man, Lucifer, refused to obey, and said he should not have to do this, because he was like a, "god" himself. Thus, St. Michale, the archangle, cast him out of heaven, with the cry, "Who is like our God?!". The rest is history. 😐 ❤
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
Lucifer mean light bearer and was never actually stated to be the name of the devil. Through translations it has come to be known as the devil but the name it's self only means light bearer, and I would imagine that more than only angel or fallen angel could go by the same name. In Christianity God is and the devil are both called by many names. Most people know Yeshua as Jesus today because the way it has been translated. I'm not saying Lucifer isn't a name for the devil I am simply stating just cause some ones name is Lucifer doesn't make them the devil just like not everyone named Jesus is christ. Hope that makes sense.
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
In my opinion, stick with the angel, Elise, she is the one who is in the light, so is Raphael. Two to one, my bet is on the two. 😉 ❤
VelvetLucifer (1 stories) (37 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
Oh Joy!~

I would love to see the facebook post.

Also ZiShu I would love to chat with you.

How wonderful dustin! =D
Rashidah (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey velvet your story have arrived 😁
Absolutely love it ❤

It is wonderful to know that there are others out there that have had a good experience with this angel of light.

I am putting this one on facebook 😊
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
I can give you the answers you seek, but we must speak through email.
MY email is in my profile, please message me there.
I have experiences with Angels all the time.
dustin (3 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
awsome I have met Lucifer wen I was like I don't know three latly I have been seing him watching me as I lay in bed also my dead granfather who I have never met sits by my my bed and talks to him an me 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: