You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Sentinel

Real Ghost Stories

My Sentinel

 

After writing my first entry on this website and reading the comments. I started to look back and see if any other events would make a good narrative I chose this one for now. I should state now that I have always been protected from the worst of everything. My family and I have been in several car accidents, though I have never been injured in any of them. It is my belief that this is the reason why.

This story takes place before the events of 2004. I was living in a trailer at the time; if you could call it that more like trash cans latched together with Bondo and plywood. My room was in the middle of the house on the front side. There was a window just opposite my door literally like two and a half feet from it. A gap existed between the door and the floor; it let light into my room. Outside the window was a street light. Then open field for about fifty feet until the neighbors trailer. No trees or bushes were between the light and my window. The window was at least nine feet from the ground. I say this for a dual purpose; so you can image the surroundings, and know that it could not be someone or something outside my window.

Almost every night while lying on my couch (I slept on it instead of a bed) waiting to go to sleep, I would see under the door a shadow of two legs walk across my door, walking back and forth all night some time. As I have stated before sometimes I just don't sleep. I could feel him walking the hall. I never looked out the door to see if I could catch a glimpse of my sentinel. I never thought about doing it; As if I knew he was there, and didn't need to see him. I always knew he was there, and maybe he told me I didn't need to see him just to let him guard me for as long as I live. There is another time I think he stopped me from doing something stupid I'll leave that for another time.

That's it for now until next time. Thanks for the comment.

Other hauntings by DieCon

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DieCon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-12)
I was hoping you'd get my message it was a bit on the stalker side 😆. I just saw an oppertunity and took it, I didn't know if I would find you and I'm glad I did.
I have a friend with that kind of personality it can be quite taxing at times to hold a conversation with her 😊. Your family will get it soon enough and your dad will just go with it. I look forward to talking to you soon, your eea ❤ paige
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-12)
ya you will talk to me soon 😁. Lol, talk about stalker; sorry excessive admiring. Got the fb thing.

I can understand the thing with your mom. My family has never been to religious, but once my father finds something that even feels some what right for him he is totally dogmatic about it. He is an addict to his core he abuses it like all things.

He is the if your not with me your wrong personality. I know it all sounds bad but not really. He is not dramatically imposing like some people can be.

Till next time: karl ❤
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
This does have strong pen pal tendencies and yes snail mail to the max 😆. I'm glad your niece is cool with your religion. It's not that my mom wasn't ok with my religon it's that she wasn't ok with me not being apart of her religion and that was really hard for me. I can tell you've gotten sleep your writing has improved lol. I'm glad that you'll be reading my story and I'll be looking forward to your input.
Talk to you soon ❤ Paige
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
ps. You bet I will read it. I'm sure I will love it to. Maybe it is something I can help you with. 😉
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
this is kind of like having a pen pal. The lay over is snail mail quality. 😆its cool though adds a unique quality to the interaction.

I have gotten plenty of sleep all caught up now feeling great. My oldest niece is cool with the craft. She is lost in faith now to so she really has nothing to say. So someone is cool with it.

Why would your mom not be cool with your religion? Its good to hear your doing ok in class. Your words are fine so is your grammar. Its easier to follow then a whole lot of people that I have read on this site. Thank you for the great writer comment

I feel I'm good but a little inconsistent. Devotion and consistency has been a little bit of a hiccup for me in the past.

Till next we write: your ea. Karl ❤
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-09)
P.S. I got my story published on this site it's called " It called my name" if you're interested.
❤Paige
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-09)
I'm glad you got some sleep it really does do a person good. The we love you anyway phase will pass once they relise you're serious the same thing happened with my mom. It is strange that the first thing we learn to do is love but we always turn to hate for comfort. Oh, I don't mind the grammar I'm probably worse besides you are a great writer the way you use words is amazing. Thanks for the concern with school it's going about as well as one could expect. I hope sleep comes to you easily once more and your dreams are pleasent. I have faith in your sentinal to keep you from further harm. Talk to you soon,
❤Paige
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-08)
well I got eight and a half hours last night. Sleep dose a body good. Thank you for your continued support with everything. I hope your school is going well. Them math classes can be a bit tricky.

I tested the waters about my faith with my family. They are all doing the we love you anyway thing. Instead of accepting it and me in doing it. That is all I can ask them to do really.

The situation dose postulate the catechism. Why do humans fear what is unknown or unfamiliar to us, and why is anger, hate, and violence the first response our brains manifest to it.

Ps
Catechism means question I pulled that one from a thesaurus. 😉
Sorry about the grammar still not a hundred percent
Best of luck in all your endeavors

Love: Karl ❤
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-05)
I understand what you mean completley about it being phisical. I'm in college and sleeping is a special ocassion for me, right now I feel like someone beat me up. I hope you do find what your looking for when I found my faith it felt right as well' it's a great feeling. Get some sleep and sweet dreams. Talk to you soon, ❤Kalli
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-05)
I'm sure the block will end soon. Its physical not enough sleep not eating well. Even as write this its taking forever.

Thank you for your support. As soon as I made my mind to dedicate myself to the craft in late September. I felt like my sister did when she stepped into this local church during a rough time in her life. Like it was right, like I was home.

I do hope that something good will happen to me or profound to really shake my life to the core. I'm not expecting much it is my first time.

Thank you for your support: die ❤
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-04)
That sounds great I can't wait to read about it and I'm glad that you've found a religion that works for you because most people don't. I hope that everything goes well and that your writing dry-spell comes to an end. Talk to you soon.
❤Kalli 😊
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-04)
OK Kalli excessively admiring (ea) it is then. Stalking has got a lot of bad press anyway.

I do hope to write more just nothing coming to mind at the moment. My mind like my body have been elsewhere. On October first I have dedicated my self to the Wiccan path as such I am filling my idle time and brain around the concepts of finding my true spirituality.

I am readying my self for the fist day of the full moon in this month. On that night I will try to commune with the goddess. Then the horned god and gaia on the following nights respectively. If the experiences are profound I hope to post them on here.

Till next time, with love your EA: die 😉 ❤
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-01)
I like excessively admiring that sounds a lot less stalkery. And I don't mind it's nice to have a stalker every once in a while.I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts they have been really good especially the one about your past lives I'm a little jelous 😢. Well talk to you soon. ❤Kalli
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-01)
ok, so I maaaaayyyy be following you on this site, but come on stalking is a bit far. I prefer the term excessively admiring.
😉 😆 Stay true to your soul, live for now, love forever, and may your god bless you in your path through life. Meet and merry ❤
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-09-30)
Yes I am cyber stalking you lol but I didn't comment on doing the ouji board on this thread either now whos the cyber stalker! 🤔 😊. Thank you for the complement by the way I love my family and wouldn't want them to get hurt by any thing. ❤Kalli
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-30)
its a good thing to ask god for protection before you perform the seance. It also shows a caring heart that you wanted others to have the same protection. You also have shown intelligence in "NOT DOING IT ALONE". Lol 😆

PS
I didn't comment about wicca on this thread; are you cyber stalking me? Woohoo I have have a cyber stalker. 😉
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
Lol yeah I did participate and believe me I was so scared of getting possesed or influenced. I prayed before I did it though and asked God to keep everyone safe and thankfully it worked. Oh and I agree that Wicca sounds very peaceful for a time I looked into it and I have friend that practices. ❤Kalli
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
yeah, that is why the only time I ever participated in a quija board seance I was only an observer. Didn't last to long they all got spooked and ran out of the house before it got to far. Knowing my history I think it would have taken me over. Welp die is all being controlled by a demon again. Lol ❤
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
I would feel the same way. Oh be careful about learning from it though cause that kind of thing could get dangerous. Just saying. ❤Kalli
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
not a problem, I'm cool like that. Born with a love of knowledge; giving and getting. Thank you for the comments. I don't think of it as a bad thing and have never been afraid of it (as long as I can remember at least) never got any bad or even mad vibes off of it. I should probably try to get to know it let it be an adviser.
Obviously its connected to a higher knowledge. I just don't know how & yeah a little trepidation I will admit.
😁 ❤
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
Thanks I had a feeling it was something like that but thanks for confirming. Well I guess that's kind of an upside to having a ghost around that it will keep you from getting hurt I'm not saying that it's still not scary I'm just saying that it's a blessing/curse. I've read about that kind of thing though mediums ussually have them or sensitives. Hope the info helps ❤Kalli
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
and by the way😁 there is no such thing as a stupid question. ❤ just people unwilling to share there knowledge with those whom have no experiences. Not knowing something never makes you unintelligent just uninformed.
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
[sen-tn-l] Show IPA noun, verb, -neled, -nel
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
A sentinal is a guard, someone who watches over someone or something.
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
maybe this is a stupid question but wahat is a sentinel? I'm very curios to know if you would tell me.
Please and thank you, ❤Kalli
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
😆 oops, I meant I will participate in the discussion. ❤ please post your comments.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: