You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Midnight Scare

Real Ghost Stories

The Midnight Scare

 

First let me just say I have had some kind of paranormal activities before like things moving but nothing like this. These are all events that happened when I moved to my new apartment in New York.

Friday night's I like to be in bed watching television. One evening I was upstairs watching television in my bedroom when I heard the toilet flush downstairs. I didn't think much of it because my house has plumbing issues so I just shrugged it off and continued watching TV. I fell asleep finally and around 2:00a.m. My alarm rang which I couldn't believe since it was set to ring at 6:00. I looked at the clock but was then distracted by what sounding like non-human heavy breathing. Scared I refused to turn around figuring I wouldn't like what I saw. I lay for about 5 minutes before I could get myself to turn around only to find nothing was there. I sat up and turned my light on nothing was there. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom where I washed my face and figured I was dreaming. I turned to walk out of the bathroom when I saw a shadow next to mine. Horrified I ran down stairs and went for a walk. When I returned home I sat on my patio until 5:30 when I finally went back inside I stayed downstairs and watched television unable to wipe the images from my mind.

Does anyone have any advice?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, AxelZBONE, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: