You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is It A Ghost? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Is It A Ghost? 2

 

This is an update from the last few days. (Is it a ghost?)

After the power went the other day, I went to bed that night to see a poster and card folded towards the ceiling, so I ripped them off, nobody has a clue why they were like that...

I woke up a few nights later faced my reflective wardrobes I saw a HUGE dark shadow on my wall going up my ceiling (this was what I could see behind me in the reflection) I jumped up and switched on the light, but there was nothing there, I went downstairs & slept in the conservatory.

Tonight my mum told me she had a dream on Friday that something she couldn't see was stroking her hand, and then grabbed it... She tried to scream in fright (in the dream) but then she woke up screaming mum, her mum died when my mum was 16, long before I was born. This is not the first time my mum has had things like this in her dreams, her grandmother was a psychic and now my mum thinks I have some of these abilities.

I have just now tried a Ouija board, nothing happened, but when I called out the question 'is anybody there' my eyes went fuzzy and I felt kind of dizzy... There was an awful lot of creaking on my staircase, as though somebody was creeping down them.

Other hauntings by JLKC

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JLKC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JLKC (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
thanks for the advise, yeah I know I was stupid to the board, I'm going to look into all this soon 😊
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-29)
I agree with the above post that is so dangerous to do the ouiji board period (I tried it once and my cousins house and whatever was in the house started moving stuff an more). I think you might be sensitive which means you have to be careful you can always ask what it is or who it is without using a board. It could be your Grandma or it could be something pretending either be causous. ❤Kalli
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-28)
for starters don, t ever do the quija board alone. 😠 the fact that you got fuzzy vision and dizzy almost certainly tells me what it made physical contact with you. You may not have felt anything this time but with continued use may come emotional interaction. You are probably sensitive in some way. I would start to meditate on it so you can figure out how it works and control it before it explodes all at once. It will also help you become more open to it so with it you can reach your full potential.
do research don't just jump in head first. Slow and steady, find a guide if possible a real person; if not a mentor on the internet or phone (not a psychic hot line) or mail. Open your mind to listen to the guidance of those who have experience. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: