You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Crucified In My Sleep

Real Ghost Stories

Crucified In My Sleep

 

Everything I write is a 100% true though hard to believe. First of all when I was a young girl I'd' have these reoccurring dreams of this girl following me. She wasn't a "normal" girl; she was pure evil. She had these haunting red eyes but she never approached me. I would run from her in my dreams and she would smile like the fear was what she wanted. Now mind you I was only 8 or so when these dreams started happening to me. I had them until I was about 13... The same dream night after night. Nothing but blackness and this girl following me with her hate eyes. I quit going to church and fell into the wrong crowd and the dreams went away.

I started attending church again 4 years ago and the dreams have slowly returned but my nightmare child is now stronger and madder. They started out as they had in the past but I dismissed them and "rebuked" her which seemed to shove my "night terrors" (as the Doctors with their PHD's and such say) into a whole other realm of scary. I've told my fiance about my nightmares and though we're a traditional couple he's agreed to stay to watch me in my sleep because I'd have dreams of her attacking me and wake up with welts or scratches. One night he heard me scream and came to check on me and I was pinned to my bed with red marks on my neck like I was being choked. I was gasping for air and turning blue... I was going to die. He shook me from my sleep and I had hand prints on my neck for the next few days. I pray and pray every night for her to leave me alone but sometimes she slips through and the longer she's kept away the worse the torture is.

I was home alone a few weeks after the choking incident and I didn't pray before bed because I was basically exhausted and she came for me full force my dream. She said (this the first time she ever spoke to me) "You have to pay for your Savior" and she proceeded to force my arms across my bed into a crucifixion pose across my bed. I struggled but I was nothing to the strength she had. She nailed my hands to my bed (in my dream this being the wall above my bed). I had never felt such horrified pain in my life. I struggled free (still sleeping mind you) and drove across town to my fiance's home. I was crying and he woke me up and asked me what had happened to my hands and I told him. I had identical marks on my hands on both sides as if I really had being crucified. When I returned home there were holes through my sheets with blood marks on them. Now weeks later you'd think they'd be healed but I have scars on both sides of my hands as reminders.

Since then I make sure I pray for protection in for my sleep and body every night and she's only attacked my once since then and I had scratch marks from my right shoulder blade to the middle of my back.

Honestly, I have no idea what else to do. I know I'm not imagining these things happening to me. If I didn't have the real injuries to verify my story I'd think I've gone mad but my fiance saw me being shoved down in the bed.

I don't know what to make of it besides I'm being tortured in myself and the spirit world is enjoying it and I'm going to find away to send them back to Hell where they belong!

If any of you have had similar situations please let me know because I know there's others out there that don't want to speak out about it in fear of the loony bin.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, helplesslysleepy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-14)
I love how everyone has his/her own opinion/version to what "this" torment may be. One will say, "it is mental, not real"...another will say "it has to be non human, evil entity, for human spirits are rare" It is one thing to hypothesize (?) and debate what this could be...however...it is the fool who claims to have the right answer, when debating the paranormal. One thing seems certain, this is very real to the one being tormented. This torment is so common, it makes one wonder how many suffer in silence. Placebo effect? Perhaps, in some cases. I have to disagree with the ones who believe this to be a creation of the mind. I believe there to be some kind of force or influence involved. I would do some crazy research and find out what type of cleansing that chick went through on that A & E show as mentioned below. She was wasting away from her affliction. The before and after of her was so obvious... You could just tell how much weight was taken off her after that cleansing.
BrandonCR (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-07)
Jesus is kind of like a vampire, you have to invite him in, the dude has rules, lol. Sorry I was taught as a child that Jesus is always within alol of us, whether we want him there or not, I was also taught in church that demons do not possess the power to come and harm us, I was also taught that the devil will tempt you in subtle ways, he wouldn't come out and attack you, he can't god won the war against the devil remember? Thats why the devil and the demons are in hell. Point is, mental illnesses do exist, god is perfect he didn't make us perfect.
butthead (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
i just have a feeling that well you said it left you alone when you stopped going to church. I think (guess) that maybe it liked the path you was taking and knew that if it left you alone it could catch up with you when you are much more vulnerable and emotionally unstable. I know from personal experiences that drugs can make someone depressed and emotional, such a path would be a perfect target for a demon as from what I have read demons like to tempt people into almost accepting it as a familier in ones life, or leaving them to consider nothing else but suicide in order to end the torture. Either way the result is disastrous. I just have a feeling it was being patient with you while ouu took the wrong path, cunningly waiting for the opportune moment to re-appear. And when you went back to the correct path it got very angry.
Just a thought...
Adam ❤
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
As an addition it is not a ghost, ghost and human spirits have no possible way nor the power to affect your dreams. Evil has misled many, especially those who want to believe it, that human spirits are common but it is evident that evil non-human spirits are common and human spirits are actually rare. You say but what about research when people find historical names and facts that match the haunting. This is nothing more than deception from evil entities that know all the history without going to the library. As soon as more people realize this, the sooner suffering people can get help. Yes, as a matter of fact I will go as far as to say that if you experience something and think it is a ghost it is most likely has an evil entity pulling the strings in the background. Why, because they use this to test people to see how gullable and possessable they are. They are more maticulous, devious, and patient than the human mind can even process.
Jitow (362 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Basically you need to build a shrine to Jesus. Bibles, crosses, Christian music. Make sure that you have prayed for Jesus to live within you. If you make your home and self as Holy as possible you will torment it more than it does you. Remember too, it has consequences for letting you go so keep fighting and tell it to get out in Jesus name, pray that He will guard your dreams and not to let anything in them except what He wants in them.
BrandonCR (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
I have been diagnosed with Night terrors as well, only in my case I believe the doctors, many of the wounds you acquired could be self inflicted, I once tore up my back and chest because I believed that there was a bomb strapped to my chest and back. I woke up in thr trunk of my own car once, which was very weird, sometimes I remember the Night terrors sometimes I do not. I can see why you think that you may be attacked by demons, but I believe that demons were crafted as an explanation for mental illnesses that were previously misunderstood. I believe that the praying acts like a placebo affect, as well as things like the crucafix, and cold iron. I do however believe in ghosts I just don't believe they have the energy to possess someone.
valdez85 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Wow! I don't know what I would do in your position! Obviously your faith is strong enough to keep her calm, never lose your faith! Continue to pray every night, I will also pray for you!
snowhite (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
I am not sure if it is a ghost or a demon. One thing I have to say that she is very powerful. If she comes back, she will be more evil. If I were you, I will find an expert to help you figure out who this entity is. If it is demonic, then a exorcism is needed. You deserve a relaxed happy life. We just can't let a demon to dominate our life.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
My goodness I can't even imagine how terrifying this must be for you. This evil thing is relentless, and to inflict wounds on you that mimic's the crucifixtion is just... I mean... I can't even find the words. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. At least the anointing and prayers are keeping it at bay for now. I will keep you in my prayers also. I hope you can be rid of this evil soon. Peace to you and yours. ❤
Rashidah (guest)
-1
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
My only advice for this severe situation is to try other religious or cultural methods to see if their own may have better results for you.

This entitiy seem to be attached to you for some reason. I pray that you find out the reason soon.

You say when you quit the church the nightmares went away. This is very intersting. Is it the same church that you are talking about?
If so, it maybe possible that the entity is attached to the church you attend. Some entities are usually be attached to buildings.

This entitiy is obviously not at peace. You need to find an Experienced exorcist to help guide this being.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Yes, the A&E series with Laurence Chow, and the young woman afflicted by the Hag Syndrome was named Kat. She was genuinely grateful for the night of personal cleansing, as she testified afterwards on camera.

Helplessly Sleepy, I would add to the other advice that if your pastor's anointing had some effect the first time, maybe he should do it again. And again if necessary. On a severe wound you don't cleanse and medicate it only once. So much more so for spiritual healing.
The nature of the malevolent force is fairly nailed, but the specific cause may or may not be revealed. But with the others here, I ask God's blessing on your efforts to be rid of this torment. ~ James
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Pjod - it's called Ghostly Encounters on A&E. I, too, saw those episodes with the girl who suffered from the night hag.
helplesslysleepy (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Thank you for believing in my story! It has been rough going but after speaking with my pastor he anointed me with oil and he, my fiance, and the elders of my church prayed over me. I'd like to say that the dreams have stopped but they have slowed down and she's there but unable to do anything. It's as if I'm protected from her and it makes her so angry. So, in short I hope whatever protection I have now sticks bc I had never been so terrified in my entire life!

Thanks again... I hope that my story can give others so insight or hope.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
I'm trying to remember the show, where they interviewed a young woman who was being plagued by the old Hag. The folks from the show felt bad for her, seeing her suffer, and they arranged for her to see someone who could exorcise this spirit/witch. The night before she was to go for this cleansing, a member from the show spent the night with her, and both reported a lot of strange activity around them... The next day she was cleansed and freed from the torture of this old hag syndrome... Whatever it was, it was very real to her. I wonder if anyone else will recall what show this was from. The host was that young oriental fellow...haven't seen it in a while.
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
I sorry that this is happening to you it's a terrible thing especially since it started when you were so young. I read your story through again and I think that if you haven't already contacted your priest and/or pastor then I think you should because it seeming to me to be angry when you become religously based. That must be really hard but don't loose faith let your church help you that's what they're there for. If that doesn't work I would search the paranormal teams on this site and find one that can do a cleansing. I hope that you will finally find pease in your sleep and I will pray for your protection. I hope that I have helped. ❤Kalli
Indigo_Child (3 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Hey Helplesslysleepy
Wow, your story gave me chills...
I believe you.
I have a similar experience.
I dream strange things a lot. I also have a re-occuring dream about an entity I can't see pulling me and throwing me around, keeping me from getting away and close to other people. I have had this dream for the last 10 years. My first scary dream was when I was 8yrs old. We moved towns and I was starting a new school the next day. That night I dreamt I was in the basement parking of my new school and I was walking through when I saw a makeshift tent made with blankets between two cars. I saw two kids there as well, a boy and a girl. I reckon they were the same age as me.
They seemed friendly and lured me in...
When I was sitting with them the girl was staring at me and her face starting going funny and distorting. She kept coming closer to me and I was feally really scared.
She then told me to say "I love the devil" she kept repeating herself until I screamed out in my sleep "I love Jesus" as loud as I could and I then woke up.
I was so frightened when I woke up. I was crying. I have never forgotten that dream and until today it still scares me.

When I was about 15, one night I was sleeping and I'm not sure if it was a dream or astral travel or what really but it was so so real to me, I was levitating above my bed, close to the roof. I was flat on my back, arms stretched out and legs slightly apart. There was a bright orange light all around me. I wasn't scared but I felt as though I was being punished for something I had done (a guilty feeling) - as though being crucified but I had no injuires nor was I in pain...
I then floated back down and proceeded to go back to sleep.

If this makes any sense to you, your comments would be much appreciated.

I think our experiences have a little something in common.
I hope that you find the resolution you need.

Till next time, in love and light.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: