You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Half Person Floating - What Is It?

Real Ghost Stories

Half Person Floating - What Is It?

 

It feels wierd writing about this but here we go. When I was 13 I was with my cousin who also was 13 at the time. We had to go out the front of the house to get a camera from her parent's car. It was about 11pm at night. She was in front of me and started yelling at me as to who that was across the road that's calling us. I couldn't see anyone! When she got to the car she grabbed the camera and then ran straight back past me yelling at me that its behind you.

When I looked behind me and across the road there was this lady with pure white hair up to her waist with only half a body floating towards me. She was also waving at me to come to her. I freaked like my cousin did and bolted inside. When I got to the door I looked back and it was gone. We called our parents and my dad came out and seen nothing.

I see this cousin every five years or so and we still talk about it. I had an empty park across the road so it couldn't have hid in someone's house.

A couple of days later I remember seeing this person sitting in a car and he looked dead, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the ghost.

What was it that we seen? And I'm 1000% sure it was only half a body and the whiteness of her hair and the half body I will never forget. I can't believe the goose bumps I'm getting writing this.

Please help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dicombobulated, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dicombobulated (1 stories) (4 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2014-02-03)
Here is what's going on.
About 4 months ago was sitting on couch when believe it or not I think god spoke to me.
Well after he spoke I then got a vision in my mind of the half floating lady again.
Well, I now know who it is, it is this girl I met when I was 13 who fell in love with me. When I seen the floating person it was about a month before I actually had met her in real life. What she has been doing is creating hell for me and my ex missus and she has been deceptivly doing it from all the way when I was 13. She has been trying to break me and my ex up and she succeded.
This girl has 2 kids and she is still trying to get with me even tho she is with a man, sending me photos on facebook wishing they were my kids ect ect.
I now wear a cross and will never take it off.
God bless you all and believe in God he is real don't mess around.
NiNiNogginHead (33 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-23)
This is really creepy. I would have ran too. You can't be imagining that if your cousin saw it too.
Rangma31 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
That was scary! Good thing that you ran rather than getting near with that weired lady!, I was from Philippines and you really had a similar description with what we called here in Philippines as MANANANGGAL... It was same description at yours but the difference is just that it has a black hair instead of white... And it is really good that you don't get near it because there is really a big possibility that it would kill you by eating you flesh!
yamazaki (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-06)
Good plan running 😉, I would do the same thing at 21yrs old!
I had goosebumps reading this - when I was in Japan, one of my language partners told me that she saw something like this moving along the balcony of her apartment building.
Scary... I wish I could offer some help on what it was. Perhaps a ghost that met a terrible end (like an accident on a train track, car accident, etc.), and for some reason, their spirit became like that... That's all I can really think of. I'm glad I haven't seen something like that.
JimD (431 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
Hi;

Satan loves distorting that which God has created. All it can create on its own is fear and chaos. When the Devil appears as a human being, it normally has a distortion, i.e. Half a body, no feet, no face, etc. I recommend Catholic Holy water and the use of the names of Jesus and Mary - should the 'lady' ever reappear. Good luck and God bless. Dukes2352 [at] AOL.com.
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
geez I have goosebumps while reading this, and you have seen a clear apparition because you have seen the hair color and its body. I couldn't imagine the face and I wouldn't rather imagining such things. Again nice story!
BiffyV (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
Omg, that's scary. I wonder why she wanted you to come to her, anybody got any thoughts?
dicombobulated (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
cheers rock angel I will try burning the white candles. Thanks for the reply...
dicombobulated (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
Kalli. You have buzzed me out with your name. The reason being is that only 6 months ago I split up with my best friend whos name is kelly. Must be a coincedence? I hope... We split 3 days after she asked to marry me! And we knew each other for 24 years. Also I have had two other girlfriends named kelly? The name kelly I can't get away from, now this is really wierd.
dicombobulated (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
not sure if the person was dead in the car as I was too scared too go back?
rockangel (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
That's really creepy. I had a similar experience when I was about 7 years old. I know you will think I was really young and was probably imagining it but it was real. The only thing was that it was in my school yard and it was about midnight (I know, too late to be up). Tough I didn't see a corps in a car. We moved a while after that. It didn't really help because it followed me there. I know that you could try burning white candles in your house and everywhere possible and burn incense everywhere. You can also try to pray whenever you walk trough a doorway. I hope I could help! ❤
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
wow that's scary. I would have run too I acctuallly went ghost hunting (stupid Idea) with my cousin once and we saw a red ball of light arch aross the sky right in front of us. I knew it was real because there were trees blocking the sky. I bolted out of there. Did you see a real dea person in the car or a ghost just wondering. I hope my experience helps and I'm very sorry you were scared like that. ❤ Kalli

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: