You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Black Shadow And Angel

Real Ghost Stories

Black Shadow And Angel

 

I'm Jayne, age 33, also profoundly deaf and have been seeing ghosts, spirits and poltergeists all my life since age 4, and I have been seeing orbs of white and blue. Don't know what it means. Also sometimes poltergeists when I'm sensitive or moody! Also a lot of different kinds of ghosts too!

I am writing this about my life. Why do I see black shadows all the time and they never tell me what they want or show themselves to my face properly? Sometimes I do get really scared of it because I feel they are not happy and want my help, but don't know how to communicate with them or help them go into peace. That I would like to ask you if you know anything about it, like why I see this and I got the gift but what kind of gift do I got?

My family never sees it like me and they believe me because of the poltergeist, and none of my family are deaf. In the past only I was born with the deaf gene, which is strange. No one is deaf for more than 200 years ago. Same as seeing ghosts as well!

The best of my life was when I was in my bedroom asleep and I saw an Angel. In my bedroom when I'm feeling down, when I was a teenager that angel helped me. Everything will be fine in the future, which is interesting that I can hear what the Angel says but don't know if I'm dreaming or if its real. And the Angel hugs me when my mother wakes me up which is true. I hug the Angel, then my mother wakes me up. Then I felt really good realising its real, not a dream. I never will forget this! Thanksxx

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghost777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghost777 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-01)
thank you Zishu
Will have a look my email soon and you take care too! ❤
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-01)
Hello,
I sent you an email, please reply to me soon as possible. I have an answer for everything you seek. You truly are special and blessed just so you know.
ghost777 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-30)
HI Angelisa
Thank you for your comment that I'm realy sorry to hear it I bet you really scared so I think maybe you should go see someone who more experience like witch or angel or something like that so you not crazy okay! Be positive and strong okay good luckxx 😉 ❤
angelisa (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-29)
an entity has been bothering me and all of a sudden it: has been trying to be a friend to my son, My son just told me tonight after many months of feeling I was crazy and had felt the energy myself and it quit bothering me,sexualy, personally, and mentally my son finally chose to tell me he talks to it on a daily basis, that he has taken it upon himself to take on this entity himself and he just told me himself. I am sooo scared for this. My son chose to take upon himself this burden than have it bother me. IT HAS MADE ITSELF CLEAR this is HIS HOUSE to my son... WHAT DO I do?!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: