You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Mom's House

Real Ghost Stories

My Mom's House

 

When I was little about 5yrs old I remember me and my sister used to have the master bedroom well one night we are talking and there is a man sitting at the edge of our bed telling me to come with him it scared me, No one ever believed us until 25yrs later when my niece was 4yrs old while playing with my son in my mom's house had the same experience.

I can't tell you who he is or what he wants but this man is only visible to little ones no one over the age of 8 has ever seen him. He is very scary he doesn't touch you just tells you to come with him but to where is the question. There are many other things that have happened in my mother's house whilst I lived there until I was about 18yrs old and if at all possible I will never move back in.

As I got older I remember hearing my father call me from the living room and I would get up to see what he wanted yet he wouldn't be there I would find him and ask him what he wanted and he would tell me he did not call me but I knew what I had heard, my father calling me.

When my grandmother passed away a few years ago we started hearing the doorbell ring she used to love the sound of it but the doorbell hasn't worked in 15 some odd years strange did she come back to make it sound again

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, danielroger, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
You mentioned many other odd things happening in your mothers home. I am curious, what other odd things? These things may be a clue to who the man is, and maybe what he is looking for or longing for.

Thanks for sharing!

God Bless!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-05)
danielroger - as a mom, I can tell you that the voices calling a child's name happens all the time. I have an 18-year-old daughter and a very soon to be 9-year-old son. My daughter heard "me" call her name for years. Finally it got to the point where she just quit asking me what I wanted. She'd just say, "you didn't call for me, did you?"

My little man still hears me call for him. It happens almost nightly. I don't know if there is an age limit where it cuts off or if it happens when a child loses their ability to see/hear ghosts. I'm not sure what causes it, but I do know in my house it is a frequent thing.

My little boy had some children ask him to go with them too. Thank God they weren't a creepy old man. The fact they were children terrified me enough. Can't imagine how I'd have reacted if he'd told me it was a man. I'm glad you and your sister, and the others, DIDN'T try to go with him.

We have knocks on our doors and no one anywhere around. Bootsteps on the front porch and no one there. You're not alone. This is a good place to be to talk about what's going on. There are people here who understand.
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-03)
hmmmmm very creepy man... Wonder what he wants... As for gran she could be trying to get your attention with the doorbell or it could be the creepy man messing around! Either either that house sure sounds interesting!
robertar (223 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
I'd suggest that any person, whether live or dis-embodied that urges children to go with them is evil. Unless they are a ghost-moron, they'd know that it's a parent's right/responsibility to care for/direct their children- and the "man" is trying to usurp that right.
KMGx3 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
thsts scaryy! It don't soound like the mans evil maybe he used to live there snd died in the house? 😭

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: