You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Spirit Guide Shows Me My Past Lives

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Guide Shows Me My Past Lives

 

You all now by now that I think this is the same thing that watches over me I call it my sentinel but just didn't want to put that in the title "my sentinel 3" come on. This story takes place in the same bondo trailer as sentinel 2. Only at this time my room was at the end of the house the farthest south room that took the whole back half of the trailer. The floor was patched together because a broken water heater destroyed some of the floor and had to be replaced. The back two windows were broken out before we moved in also it was being used for storage.

Amidst the holey floor, city of boxes, and the gale force winds of the Great Plains that composed my bed room, was of course my bed. It was a retro 80's water bed poufy black leather side rails and a head board to match. I actually loved that thing looking back on it. I slept so well in that bed. That is until winter came.

The windows had not been fixed yet; one of those it's on my list things. The winter that year started out tame so I didn't mind too much. I like sleeping buried under mountains of covers as long as the weather permits it. That is also why I didn't mind it when the water beds heater went out. Thought it's a little colder, I'll live.

The snow had at last set in and the over nights were sub zero (Fahrenheit). The bed was like an ice cube. One night in the frozen rain (literally) I started to shiver badly I could not keep my self warm. The icy touch of winter bit into me hard. I don't think I fell asleep that night; my brain just stopped working.

Hypothermia induced hallucination or dream; call it what you will; I started in a dark cold black room with 7 pillars lights in it. In these seven pillars stood seven bodies. My spirit guide was there though I could not see him. I felt him like I always do. (Side note if you were wondering were he was all the other nights he would stand in the door to the room by the closet). The number of pillars was seven I can only remember 3-5 right now. No information was given to me about these people like name age location in time.

The one I remember most was a little girl. She was blond in pig tails, blue eyes, and smiling. Her powder blue dress with a black and white plaid inlay lent me no clues as of her era. Her golden locks hung to her mid back. Her eyes wide and bright not clouded by years of judgment for the world. She could not have been any more then eight years old. That is when it hit me "this was me"; my sentinel gave me a nudge to confirm this epiphany. It still bugs me, how could I have died so young? Why was I here then if I was not going to have a life to live?

The second, now that was a life complete. An old farmer round, thin shoulders, thin gray hair. Funny actually it receded just like mine is. Weathered and old, look like he lived in the fields. Clad in overalls and white shirt; totally retro almost looked like a stereotype. He to was smiling, a fulfilled smile; like when the heart attack that took his life came he was ready. His life was, lived his time had come. I hope when I go, I go with that smile on my lips, and that look in my eyes.

The only other one I remember enough to write about is the soldier. Him I can pin down to a specific era 1939-1945; yep I was a Nazi. I could not have been more then 25 when I was shot and killed by three large caliber rounds ripping their way through my chest. The look on my face was disgrace. (I choose not to ponder what caused the feelings of dishonor) high cheek bones, sunk in cheeks, and full lips made the bulk of my facial features. My hollow lifeless eyes had seen things I never wanted to and never want to again. I wore the bullet holes and dressed uniform like a badge. (I hope it s more of a scarlet letter then of honor)

The other two I am not to sure about either it was just giving me a time line for them, or if I was these people. The first was Nero hope not I don't want to be that evil. The Nazi was bad enough. The next was Kublai Khan. I don't know much about my ancient Mongolian emperors, but I don't think he was a nice guy. As I said I don't think I was these people just around them they are all I can remember.

Another one down more to come still looking through all those tapes for the film. Until next one, my blessings go with you all.

Other hauntings by DieCon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DieCon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-08)
ya I was blessed to be able to see these things. I have heard many belief systems think that you only get reincarnated seven times. Well I'm on number eight now I think so:p lol. In my faith when you die you go to the summerland. Where you contemplate and reflect on the lessons of this gift (life). You can choose to come back an infinite number of times, or stay in the otherworld with the souls that have chose to end the time on earth.

I can tell you now I will be coming back several time out of curiosity. I'd love to be around the first time we land on mars. The first time we leave this planet for another solar system. The gift will be to see how our minds have to shift when the conscious mind has to truly come to grips with the fact that we are not alone.

To see when the bulk of humanity come to realize that theoretical physics is right in its postulation that every thing in existence is connected in the most basic way. How science is telling us now what people had known for centuries.

Well this is getting a little rambling so with a light❤ blessed be
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
How frightening to realize these entities (for lack of a better word) are you-but not you. Wow. I don't think that much about reincarnation, but your story brought it to mind. I think I will need to do some research after this one.

Thanks for sharing!

God Bless!
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-04)
thank you to all that read my posts. It brings me much pleasure to hear your support and comments about my life.

I do not feel blessed. I have lived with this so long that it is just a part of me. Its normal its not some huge guiding force like you hear about. I can't see him I can only feel him, so I now where he is at in space. Its kind of like echolocation.

Some times I have to hunt him down. This is how I do it. At night (less distraction from the rest of the world) I lay in bed take a stock in dark room. (try to visualize my room without looking at it) if I don't feel any thing out of the norm or anything at all. I visualize myself sending out a wave of energy. (like the ping of a sonar) when it hits something I cane feel it because it disrupts the energy.

When I don't feel him or anything its just because I'm out of tune with the energy. My energy may be low or internal at the time. (most peoples energies are internal all the time society as a mass is self obsessed)

The ping for me is a build up of energy in my head. I can see it phisically feel its pressure in my head. Then up from my hips up my spine into my head a bolt of energy it letterally shakes my body. The spine energy kind of burst the bubble and it waves out in what I see (in my mind) as a ring like the ones around a nuclear explosion.

Dont really know why I just sed all that just thought I should well until next time ❤

Ps:
Rashida: ill be reading it soon then.

Miracles: if;you don't think you are your not. At least you realize that it will keep you out of danger.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-10-03)
DieCon, you are truly blessed to have been taken on this journey with your spirit guide. I don't think many of us, myself included, are ready for that kind of walk. I think I have a long way to go to get there. I'm patient, though. 😊

You also have a gift for writing. I've enjoyed each of your stories and look forward to more.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-01)
I believe that we should learn from our experiences in our past lives to improve our well being.

My spirit guide showed me flashes of my past life in Africa before the advent of slavery.

I will write about it soon. ❤
DieCon (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-01)
Rashidah, I would love to hear about yours. Is it posted on the site? If so I will read it.

Believe it or not I left some stuff out. The detail I could have put into each one was a lot more descriptive, but to make it more readable and sound a lot more credible I left some parts out. It really did happen the way I described, but I was unsure if they would have accepted it if wrote it all out.

Kalli, the nazi was the most recent before this one, so I think I learned my lesson. I'm lover not a hater in this life so obviously I learned my lesson. Had to learn it the hard way, but I learned it"ouch". Meet and merry ❤
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
It's amazing that you got to look at who you were I mean the Nazi wasn't something to jump up and down about but to know who you were that's special. The sub zero weater was a nice touch to but I don't think you went into hypothermic halucinations lol. ❤Kalli
Rashidah (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-30)
OMG.
I can totally relate to this story. I thought I was the only one with this experience with my spirit guide.

This was an excellent read. Thank you so much for sharing ❤
Nice to hear some more good things about spirit guides. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: