You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Late Night Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

The Late Night Visitor

 

It's been awhile since I have shared any stories, but I am here again.

About 2 weeks ago I want to say I was in the computer room on FB and chatting with friends it was about 11:30pm.Anyway as I was stating I was on the computer and I hear loud music playing, followed by a car door slam. I thought it was my sister coming by so I went to look out the window and saw no one in sight or at any of the neighbor's houses. I walked outside to the mail box for better viewing and still didn't see any cars other than the usual cars there. I went back in and as soon as I shut the door I hear a car door slam and the music start up so I run back outside to see who it may've been and no car in sight. I looked up and down the street and saw no lights of a car or anything the neighborhood was silent. I wasn't really scared or anything it was just weird because it sounded like someone pulling up, getting out of the car and then leaving.

Well later on I climbed into bed and got all comfy and was laying there and it felt like someone grabbed my leg lightly as if a pat on the leg... I threw the covers off and saw nothing. Let's just say I slept that night with my TV on, the lights and door opened and told it to go away.

Well last week my mom came home and I was talking to her about it and she told me how it had happened to her when I was out of town, she said it was about 11:30pm and that it was the same type of music as well (techno),and that she too went outside and saw no one. She also told me that about a week ago she was in the kitchen at my brother's house and it felt as if someone poked her in the back of the head and when she turned around there was nobody there and her body broke out into chills. My last story was about my brother who died... Ever since he has died weird things have been happening a few of which I have just explained... My brother did love techno music. Could it be my brother or another entity posing as him?

Other hauntings by Lanafairy81

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lanafairy81, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CrimsonAsh (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-02)
ok so I think it may have been your brother and you said you weren't scared which means he dosent want to hurt you.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-01)
I agree with cosmogal, it is a sign from your brother and he was considerate enough to do it in a way that had as little impact of fear as possible... Instead of being in close quarters which can be unnerving at times...

Daz.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-01)
I think I remember saying to you in my comment on the story about your brother that he will from time to time send you signs. I believe this is a sign from your brother letting you and your mom know that he is still around watching over you. Light a candle and say a prayer for him, it is believed that this helps ease the spirit. It is good that you are questioning these events, because there are not so nice things that like to toy with peoples emotions. If something was tyring to impersonate your brother, I think you would know right on the spot. Thanks for sharing another one of your stories and take care 😊 ❤
TheGirlInWhite (2 stories) (26 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-01)
That experiance does sound weird. I'm guessing that the car did sound like it was pulling up near or at your house? Well if this stuff has been happening recently after your brother's death (so sorry to hear that btw) then maybe it's him coming home, and saying hello, that he hasn't truley left you, and he's still with you in spirit. With your experiance of being patted on the leg and your mum being poked in the back of the head is just a way for your brother to say 'hi' or 'Im still here' a way for him to show that his presence is still around, even if it isn't material. If if he loved techno, the music playing could very well be a sign aswell.

And also with your feelings, you mentioned you weren't scared, that gives the impression there was no 'bad energy' around him. That his presence as a ghost doesn't bother you becuase you were used to his presence before.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: