You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Boy Blue

Real Ghost Stories

Little Boy Blue

 

Have you ever had an encounter with a spirit, an entity or something paranormal, but you were not aware of it until someone told you so? This is such an experience that I had in the office when I was working late. So before I start the story let me get into the details first. My name is Matt, I work in a call center here in Manila Philippines. So since we have to adjust our schedule to the country we are catering, most of us in the call center world usually work the graveyard shift. So on with my story...

I had this experience with a little boy in the elevator. He was about 3 feet tall and was always wearing blue. We would always share the elevator during my break at 3:00 am and he would always go down on the 4th floor, my office was located on the 6th floor by the way, and I would always bid him goodbye and he would just walk away without saying a word. There were times when I tried talking to him but he would just put his head down and wouldn't talk. So I was scared that I might offend him with my talking, so every time I see him I just kept quiet.

So after a few encounters with the kid, I started thinking of certain things. 1. who's parents does this kid belong to and 2. what is he doing in the building during those hours. So after a few days of not seeing the kid anymore, and with some luck, I finally had the chance to catch the guards down stairs in the lobby to ask them about the kid. (because usually during the grave yard shift, they would do their routine rounds on the building).

What happened next made the hair on the back of my neck rise! I told the guards that I have been seeing a young boy on the elevator and asked who he was and what he might be doing in the building during those late hours. One of the guards smiled and said, "little boy blue, 4th Floor right?". And I told him that he was right, and asked what was on the 4th floor. "Nothing!" he exclaimed. It turned out that the 4th floor had been vacant for 3 years now. They also told me that sometimes when they are making their rounds, that they would spot the boy on the 4th floor running through corners of the hallway and when they turn to look where the boy went, they would find that no one is there. I can feel my face turning pale and my heart pounding with fear.

After that I never had an encounter with the kid anymore, but sometimes the elevator still stops on the 4th floor and you could hear a giggle of a little boy in the cold and wide hallways of the Harrison building.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

emichell1801 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
his skin, its not a stupid question at all, but I think his pjs were blue too, I don't know bc he was all blue so I don't know if his pajamas were blue purposely or due to the blue overall shading, but his skin was blue for sure
sinner (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
Emichell1801: I know this is a dumb question: was his skin blue or did you mean is clothes?
emichell1801 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
the little boy that I saw was completely blue, I remember him having brown hair almost like a mushroom haircut and blue eyes, his pajamas were buttoned
emichell1801 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
I'm sorry disregard my last comment it was intended for another story.
sinner (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
What was he wearing? What was his facial expression? Have you seen him sense? -Rebecca
emichell1801 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
Okay, this may sound very strange but when I was around 5 I was sleeping with my parents and I was abruptly awaken by a dream, however I do not remember it being a nightmare or anything. I just remember waking up with such a force that I sat right up and when I opened my eyes there was a little blue boy sitting on me. I was not scared at all, as a matter of fact I think I smiled at him, lay back down and continued to sleep. I honestly don't think he was a bad spirit, and to this day I remember his face clearly.
I would really like to talk to you more about this, please respond to my post because I swear that this happened to me.

Elizabeth
shiver (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
I hate elevators. Especially in our office. I'm also working in a call center so know how it feels. Its just a small call center in an old building. Its so creepy I don't understand why I hate elevators.
vanillaflavored_16 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-30)
it was always said that the number 4 is the number of death. Perhaps, it is the reason why the little boy stayed in the 4th floor or something.? Since you did not mention anything why he resides in the 4th floor. 😕
Charlemagne (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
Which is why I hate elevators... I work in a call center too, back then I worked the graveyard shift. It would always stop at the 6th floor of the building where I worked at (ofc was at the 10th flr), but then at that time there would be no one there, lights would be out...

Most of the people who also ride the elevator late at night knew about it, and when it would stop at the 6th floor and stay there for a minute, everyone inside would be quiet. Sometimes, the elevator would budge suddenly, like it does when people exit it, and the weight on it decreases... It sometimes happens when it stops at the 6th floor late at night.
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-30)
eeek! Creepy! Same thing with the old building I used to work at...

THough we don't see anyone... The elevator kept on stopping at 9th fl. It won't open, it would just stop for like 5 seconds or so and then move again 😕
Vannarra (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-25)
This is a very good story. I have never had anything like that exactly happen to me, but I can imagine your surprise.
It's the little souls like these that bring me to tears to think about. Walking this world all alone forever. 😢
Just pray for them.
I hope that little boy blue can find peace one day.
❤ Vannarra
JPing (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-10)
Fantastic story.

'Little Boy Blue', couldn't have thought up a better name myself, love it. I'm curious as to what used to be on the 4th floor. I think it goes without saying that the boy had something to do with what was on that level.

A very sincere story, thanks for sharing.

Elner, I'm not sure what bases you have for suggesting that Matthew's experience was a figment of his imagination. There are only two possibilities:

1. That he is flat out lieing, or
2. That he is telling the truth.

Imagination does not come into this story in any way shape or form. I'm also not sure what relevance your example of your being scared of the dark has to do with this story either.
elner (38 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-09)
lol I think its just an imagination of your thoughts because people think about ghost and the devil uses ghost to make you very afraid and unable to move like when going down to get a glass of water when you think of ghost it paralizes you and makes you unable to move
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-15)
sounds like the little boy had something to do with the 4th floor. I wonder if something happened there or if he used to be there with his parents or something. Poor little guy, zI do hope he is able to cross over and find peace!

God Bless!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
I seen a teenage boy ghost wearing blue he was standing in my bath. I also saw another teenage boy ghost in my boyfriends old house wearing black they look so clear. 😊 I hear voices and noises in my house. I know when there hear because it goes all cold all of a sudden and you get that feeling like your being watched. 😊 I don't go to them they come to me.
brigs (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-18)
maybe the boy needs attention... Just say a prayer for the lost souls like him
NOEL 10-25 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-12)
Cool story man. Hope that boy does not decided to go back home with you...
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2006-12-31)
wow that is a..... (I don't really know the word for this kinda story). That is something similar that happened to my grandma, she also worked(I totally forgot where, though)and would always see this strange woman who always went to this certain place(I don't know where though)and then my grandma got kind of suspiscios, it turned that the woman was killed there in the exact place where my grandma would always see her go to,and that the woman also had lost her loved in that certain(or so that's what they thought)and she not only went there cause she died there but to look for her loved one. Well, many people encounter this and many people will keep going through this.....

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: