You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghostly Love?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Love?

 

I don't know how to start everything so this is what I can say. Everything started when I told my guy-friend that I have an imaginary boyfriend which I really love. (I am still kind of young you see) So he told me that he is not imaginary friend but a ghost. My ghost name is Ash, My friend said that Ash has been following me everywhere, so that night I felt someone on my neck like a feeling of someone head on me.

For the next 2 days I was very tired, my shoulders were very painful, my friend said that Ash is sleeping on me, during the car ride home I felt something on my arm like someone is sleeping on my shoulder. So when I was like "ok Ash... Why don't you sleep on the sofa", all the sudden my shoulders aren't so painful anymore.

Ash's full name is Ashirucas, and somehow I grown to love him more and more. When ever I am sad I feel like he is comforting, and it feels nice, like every night he is hugging me to sleep.

Once I dreamed about him hugging me but I can't see the face, I have weird dreams, so I also dream about this guy being tied up on a chair while I am on the floor, I couldn't see what was happening because my friend woke me up. I woke up one morning and saw a black shadow just move away, so I just thought it was him.

My friend said that Ash is with me because when I was young, I almost died in a water slide ride when I was like 2-4 years old, but I survived, so is rather Ash protected me or he was drawn closer to me when that happened to me.

This is what I can say for now, if you guys can help me because I am kind of new to this ghost stuff, or this could be my own imagination.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Emo_sharky, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MissJoy (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-09)
Thanks for sharing your story Emo. I commend your bravery in doing so. Although, it is quite difficult to understand most of the details. You repeatedly mentioned that your friend would advise you as to what "Ash" was doing. Please elaborate on how your friend was able to do so on so many occasions. Was "Ash" presenting itself to him throughout the entire haunting? Did it use your friend to speak through, as a means of relaying it's messages to you? Also, you sound unsure about the authenticity of its existence all together. Since your post, have you been able to differentiate between reality and your longing for companionship? Is it possible that this entire encounter was merely an act of your subconscious, living out your greatest desires? You said you were young;it is common for children to create extremely lucid imaginary friends. If you can answer some of these questions a bit more clearly than I'd be happy to offer advice and assistance with this matter. Best of luck to you...
coolkatg (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
AWWWWW that's so sweet! But please be cautioned this spirit might be evil! Demons are decieving, you know! If something bad happens, don't be scared to call a phsycic! Its really nice that he is protecting you now, but please be careful. And to Ash, be a good boy.
😁
Best wishes to you and Ash!

Kat ❤
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
I have to disagree with Zishou about shadows being a demon. There are shadow spirits (or shadow people however you look at it) and just because they show up as shadows doesn't necessarily make them demons. They just don't have enough energy to completely manifest themselves.

Still be careful though, you never know what can happen and this could turn out to be a evil spirit.

Peace,
JustCurious
ETanglelica (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
You are my Kaki bro... I too had a power of turning dreams and imagination in to reality. But I loss it somehow... And I too had a ghostly boyfriend start from imagination. But as like other people comment state, please be careful stuff, and other reason. We kind of broke up. And he never show up again. Trust me, ever since, my life is just so empty, so silent, I just can't even talk to my self anymore, because his not there in me... Just so sad so lonely some time. That you realize although he don seems to exist, but the feeling is just so true in you.
rosssebud (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-15)
there's a movie called shutter. Its about this ghost that's in top of this guys shoulders... Because she wanted to stay with him forever. I think you should see it.
Antoinette (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-12)
Emo, you said that it all started just an imaginary... And it turned out real. Umm... I think that you have a powerful mind! What I mean is you are sinking of a manifester, get it? You can create things to reality with your mind. Its a strong thoughts you have... Like me, sometimes... Everything that I think about came true, some things that I want I have it. It's the power of your mind, you manifested him. He was created by you. But If you created him with a negative energy, he could become one with the darkness and becom bad...
Emo_sharky (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-12)
First thing thanks for the comments but it started out as imaginary boyfriend now I just don't know, I don't ignore my friends or family, my friends isn't the type I can tell everything and my family is not very supportive, so I am the type that is keeping everything inside me
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
I completely agree with KimSouthO in that it's quite apparent you've become overly enamored with this spirit. This is not good for a number of reasons. What is most disturbing to me is it seems you may be giving it a power over you that, in the future, could be difficult to take back. It just seems you may be confusing your feelings of comfort and security with those of an actual physical relationship. Just be careful not to ignore your friends and family in favor of this spirit. If you find yourself going out of your way to spend more time with your spirit than you do with friends and family then you know it's gone too far. I can't stress this enough, and at the risk of sounding overly maternal to someone I've never met, this spirit can never be your boyfriend. So snap out of it! Sorry, I can't help but envision the trouble ahead for you if you continue down this path. Spirit guides and guardian angels are just that. They shouldn't be given higher status and your willingness to do so is a red flag if I've ever seen one. So, please be careful.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
Oaky, I have not read any of the other commentts because I do not want to be swayed in my comments.

In some ways, you mention Ash-he does sound like a spirit guide of some sort. What has me concerned is his pull on your emotions. Whether he is truly a paranormal entity or not, he is not of this physical world. You should not be letting all of your emotions be controlled by something that is not physical.

Please take care in your actions and reactions to Ash. Some of the charecteristics of entities that do not have your best welfare in mind is that they can manipulate your emotions.

God Bless!
lauren318 (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
If I had to guess I would take into consideration that Ash may be your spirit guide which can sometimes act as guardians and everyone has one or sometimes even more. It is easy to communicate with your spirit guides and there are a lot of online articles and books you can look up to guide you in doing so. If you did try to communicate with him just remember to stay positive and respectful, always thank him for chatting with you, and you must always be the one in control of the situation.
Emo_sharky (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-08)
well I can't really say that its a demon, because he doesn't haunt me or give me nightmares. The first dream I had about him was him hugging me and the surrounding was all white. I can't heard or see him, at night I can see white stuff, but with the light on I can see black stuff. But for most of the time with you feel a ghost or spirit its a cold feeling, but for me its a warm feeling...
TheGirlInWhite (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-07)
It does sound to me that he is a guardian angel. The way that you're comfortable around him and he to you gives that away for me, and it does sound sweet. Yes it could be that the man in your dream could be him, and it's Ash's way of saying 'this is what happened to me'.
The way that it feels like he's hugging you while you sleep, he's protecting you that way.
And I would agree with you that he has been with you since the waterslide in order to protect you, whether he saved you I don't know. A belief of mine is that anyone who has suffered a near-death experiance has an angel protecting them as life goes on.

As for the shadow, I don't think it can only be bad spirit's either-it might have been you seeing him, like you said.

I think one way you can check that is to take several photos and if there's a light next to you, you've got an angel.

That kind of relationship can't be imagination, in my opinion.

Thank you for sharing your sweet story.

I'd take Sterhawk's suggestion and try to talk to him. I don't know how old you are but I certainly wouldn't use a Ouiji board on your own, as anything can go wrong.
rath9375 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-07)
I agree with ZiShu. Please be careful. Whe spirits know you are accepting of them evil one will try to decieve you.
Emo_sharky (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-07)
i would like to talk to him but I am scare of doing this kind of stuff
brendan_the_winger (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-06)
well I guess ash is a real spirit yes that dream you had about a man being tied to a chair may have been ash before he died... You could say that ash is your guardian angel I guess. I mean that's how it looks to me but I'm not an expert. And ZiShu's comment about shadows well I'm not to sure that demons are the only ones that can cause shadows but I think I've heard stories about ghosts casting shadows as well
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-06)
You mentioned Shadow. That is a demon. It may not of been Ash.
There could be more things to this than just Ash.
sterhawk123 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-06)
Coolio story! ^_^ no I don't think it's your imagination... Well you could try to talk to ash because it seems like he is a strong'spirit'. It's like an ouiji board (even though I have never tried one but herd many stories) without the councequences. But sometimes you don't get a response...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: