You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Knocking on the Walls

Real Ghost Stories

Knocking on the Walls

 

Me and my little sister share a room, I'm 15 and she is 13. I sleep close to the closet. I had a friend stay the night one night and my sister went to a friend's house. Me and my friend have both had really weird experiences with the paranormal and have had many encounters with the paranormal as well. We were watching tv and we heard knocking in the other room but we didn't think much of it.

After about three hours of watching movies we got really tired and so we went to my room and we tried to go to sleep and then, we were almost asleep and it sounded like there was someone walking around in the room that we were in! Our house is BRAND NEW... No one has ever lived in it... So you would think that there wouldn't be any paranormal activity or any entities in there. And the noises sounded like someone was walking around us in a circle and the floor would make really little squeaks and so we got scared and so we got on my bed... Then we started to hear knocks on my closet door... KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK! And it sounded like someone was in the closet, knocking on the wall facing my little sisters room... It kept going on for about five minute and it happened every 2-3min.

Then finally I was brave enough to get up and go to the closet... I opened it up and there was nothing in it and I couldn't see any orbs. I went to turn on my little night light and went back to bed. It started to happen again, after about an hour or two and then we just went out in the living room and went to sleep there.

This story is very scary to me, I don't know if it will be as scary for you but anyway... If you have ever had this happen to you then please leave a comment and if you did do anything to make it stop please tell me.

Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by Darien

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darien, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Ivanvreid (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-18)
I had a experience at school actually two experiences the first one was me and my friend were in a locker room and his locker was jammed shut and another locker opened up quickly and it was shut all the way there was no wind in there and the same thing happened few months later ok second experience this isn't my experience there's this girl that plays clarinet and another friend went to the bath room he saw a figure and that girl I went in there nothing there I asked the girl if she was standing in the hallway and she said no I don't know what happened it was a weird experience I also heard water trickling at first I went in and the water wasn't trickling it was the drink when I was done that's when I heard the trickling in the sink I turned it off and there was a loud crash in the hallway I opened nothing had fell this is at sumiton christian school in sumiton Alabama
melaaa (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-31)
Ooooh you are very brave! I can understand how that would be very scary for you. I get scared by tiny little things and I have never had any paranormal experiences. When you could hear this "thing" walking around the room could you see anything? Like a spirit?

Melissa xx (:
MizzJonasFan101 (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-15)
Very werid...
And it was brand new!
Woww!
Has thing been going on right now?!?!

Olivia ❤ ❤ ❤
mike8887 (3 stories) (23 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
If you read the first story I posted, you will see that while I was laying in bed at night, I would hear scuffling as if someone was rubbing his/her foot on my carpet. Did you ever hear this in your room? You mentioned someone walking around you. Did you hear the scuffling?
fizzylizzie (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-19)
that sounds similar to what happens in my boyfriends house.
the home is only 21 years old, his own father built it.
but you can hear walking sounds up stairs and doors open and close on their own.
as a self proclaimed paranormal investigator, I have found in instances of new houses being haunted, a lot of times its not the home its the grounds it is build on. We found my boyfriends house was build on what used to be a farm about 200 years ago.
maybe you should look into what your house was built on 😉
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-23)
When I have stuff like that happen to me I jsut sing "you keep a knocking but you can't come in, come back tommorrow night and try it again" and if they still don't quit sing more of the song.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: