You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mysterious Whispers

Real Ghost Stories

Mysterious Whispers

 

I had earlier posted this story "The Stone Cold Figure" where I had mentioned that there were no paranormal activities in my house... But I remember being pestered by a strange whisper. This happened in my bathroom. I think I shall give you a description of the structure of the bathroom. That will help. Its like 1 room divided into two, but there is a wide gap between the dividing-wall and the ceiling; any movement on any bathrooms can be clearly heard from the other bathroom. So it happened like this.

I was in the first bathroom freshening up as because we had guests visiting our house. So as I was washing up my face I heard footsteps on the other bathroom. First I didn't care much about it thinking it to be my sister, but then due to some reason I called out, "who is it?" It didn't say anything. Everything became quiet. I repeated my question. Then this very strange and hoarse whisper answers me by a 'shhhh'. By this time I thought it was my sister trying to freak me out, so I said, "your stupidity isn't going to work on me," in a singsong tone. Then the whisper said "SILENCE." Though it was a whisper it was quite rude and loud and angry. It was then that I understood that it wasn't my sister because she can't carry on with a joke this long. She usually laughs in the end. I could almost feel the anger in that whisper. My sister couldn't really be that furious while joking. She is a terrible actor. It couldn't be mom or dad because they were busy helping the guests. I was not scared... But I was curious... So I said in a ridiculous tone, "who are you?"

It just chuckled and then nothing, nothing at all, I called twice first and then I checked the bathroom,nothing.

I went out and asked everyone if they had been to the bathroom. Even the guests (I know that's a behavior for the shameless, but I couldn't help it, I was curious) I got the same answer from everybody, "no," and yes, there were no children except me and my older sister.

So that's it. I am still curious about that happening and would love to know a logical explanation for that. Thank you

Other hauntings by isabella8

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, isabella8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

arci (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
I had some experience with whispering ghost too... But in my experience I was not able to understand them. Is it like they talked to fast, harsh and very close to my ears.

And I believe with BrandonCR's comment that you need a device for you to understand or totally hear what was being said by an entity...

But this is nice one.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-07)
That's pretty sick, man. Kudos on standing for yourself. It couldn't even tell you it's name. What a weak piece of junk. Yes it's junk. Tell it to leave. Bless you SO much! Much love.
~LSD~
BrandonCR (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-07)
Could have been an apparition, sounds intelligent seeing as it was getting angry when you spoke. Could have been your sister, still, but if you don't think it was her, then it probably wasn't. Honestly, when you can hear an entity speak without the aid of an electronic device, that means its very powerful, you should be able to hear and see it more often.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: