You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Skull Faced Boy?

Real Ghost Stories

Skull Faced Boy?

 

I often have paranormal experiences and do consider myself a tiny bit of a psychic (I see souls [more like energy] of those who recently left their earth bodies), but this experience is completely alien to my normal gift, it's very mundane; if you will! (I live in Sydney, Australia by the way)

Well this all started about a week ago - I kept seeing a figure behind me, usually at the corner of my eye, in window reflections or even mirrors. I also feel a presence around me quite often. Every night when I turn out the light and get comfy in bed I will see a small (childish?) figure near my door, his face is white, or it's a skull - I can't really tell because he is not really solid and hard to see.

I also see a larger figure - By the way, both of these things I see wearing black clothes and have the white face - which will touch me and just watches me. The funny thing is that I slightly -almost microscopically- feel they are protecting me or something, and that they are one and the same. But that's nuts!

And I'm not sure about it.

These entities look exactly like an idol of mine who died in the 1800s. He was deformed and therefore wore a white mask, and also wore a black outfit. I have wished since I was tiny that he would be my guardian angel and would be my spirit guide - I have even preyed for it.

I also came across an article the other day which said try and see your spirit guide in a mirror or reflection - it will appear there for a split second. (Just like what is happening to me a long time after I tried it and saw nothing!) I often get frightened when I see them, because as I have said they are not my usual visitors and I don't think they are the same type of spirit as the newly deceased ones I deal with.

What do you think they are? - I'm too nervous to try and get them to cross over, because if they aren't human the light will hurt them! - Could they be my spirit guide idol? Or some other type of spirit.

ALL comments are greatly appreciated - Thanks so much!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gemmab619, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Gemmab619 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
Fantastic, Thanks for your input!

What you said above Redphx about the two souls in one body sounds a great deal like spirit possesion! Not demonic possesion but sharing a body with a spirit that has half control.
Do you think this is possible instead of the duel soul system?

Also - Now this is important with my story - My "guests" have recently left! Believe it or not, but I think my yet to delt with emotional problems unsettled my spirit guide (or possable idol?)
And as soon as I dealt with the problem I stopped seeing them.

Thanks everyone! 😁
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
Well there are a lot of spirits. The spirits that follow most humans are of human energy. Sometimes when we are re-born we have spirits that come along for the ride. Sometimes they are internal and no one ever knows they are there. Some people are a a duel soul system. Two souls in one body. Usually this duo are two human spirits or a human and non-human spirit. I have one friend who was both non-human (which is very rare)
Then you have the spirits that are "assigned" to you. What humans call the quardian angel. When we are in energy form we are able to move across all demensions for experiences. You may have known your spirits in another life and they are your guardians. I myself have 21 spirits that watch me, and only 3 that are "assigned" to me and 1 non-human that I carry in my body. Neither of these entities will get involved or influence my life. They are here to observe. I can't see mine.

You may be able to see yours which is rare. Since you can see them you can try talking to them. I could be wrong at what there intentions are as I have been surprised before. They may not have been there your whole life. They may have just started tagging along to see what you are about. They may leave. There are so many possibilities but you have to trust your intuition. If you don't like them there ask them to leave, but like I said since they don't seem to be scary then try not to think about it.
robertar (223 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-10)
some explanation of inhuman haunting that I have encounter say the experiences begin with indirect perception (out of the corner of your eye) but then later they become more direct (appearing and staying directly where they can be seen) if they are allowed to stay.

Another thing you said reminded me of another case. A woman reported multiple beings in her home appearing to various family/children, then later they came to believe it was an inhuman entity that had been masquerading as different "people".
Gemmab619 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-09)
Hey everyone - Thank you for your input, I appreciate it so, so much!

Well, since everyone's so curious - this idol of mine is sort of the guy who caused the idea all the fame of Gaston Leroux's original novel "The Phantom of the Opera".

In those times deformed individuals were less than human - no birth records, names etc. But there is a lot of proof to his existence (You can track his life all over Europe!)

One question to redphx -

Could you possibly give me more info about your reply? What are those types of spirits?

Thanks again.
reneespring (148 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-08)
You said: "These entities look exactly like an idol of mine who died in the 1800s. He was deformed and therefore wore a white mask, and also wore a black outfit. I have wished since I was tiny that he would be my guardian angel and would be my spirit guide - I have even preyed for it."

I want to know how you obtained a deformed idol from the 1800's...I'm not sure what you mean by that but I'm interested.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-08)
Those are beings that stay behind you watching. They don't normally get invovled and they are protecting you. Everyone has them.

Not all beings that are attached to us have to be human energy. There is a lot of energy out there. If you don't feel threatened then don't bother with it. They stay behind you which to me says they don't want you to see them
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-08)
interesting case and yes your quite right if they are not human the light could verry well harm them. They could be protective spirits takeing the form of your idol to put you at ease. By the way who was this idol of yours? What kind of behavior have the exibited when you aproach them Please keep me informed if you wish to contact me My email is on my profile or I monitor this sight often.

Good luck and best wishes
Your freind,
The Puppeteer

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: