You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Observing Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Observing Ghost

 

I haven't bee able to post for a while because this page is always busy! This story is one that occurs in my apartment. My kids and I have been living in the same place now for about 6 years. The apartment is nice, small and comfortable. I have a 13yr old boy and 11yr old girl. Like I've mentioned before, I have had several paranormal experiences. My kids on the other hand have not, until about 3 years ago.

My son began to see a man in his room that stared at him. He never told me about it because he said he thought it was just his imagination playing tricks on him. He said he would close his eyes and cover his head with his blanket and convince himself he was just imagining things and would go to sleep. He said the reason he felt it wasn't real was because the man resembled Michael Meyers. He never told me this of course because he thought I would put an end to the scary movies. This continued to happen for the next 3 years sometimes often and then not for a long time. Sometimes he would be far in a corner and sometimes he would be by the bed. I never really sensed anything at this point.

The reason I found all this out is because about 6 months ago I saw him too. We were all lying on the living room floor watching movies. To the right of the living room there is a hallway that leads to the bedrooms. My daughter was sitting in front of me and as I stretched and looked toward the hallway I saw him. He was all white, pale. His hair was messy and around his eyes was pitch black. Yes indeed he looked like Michael Meyers but shorter. He was just looking at us watching TV.

I quickly looked away and then looked back again to see if he was still there. He was gone or I couldn't see him any more. A second later my daughter who was still sitting in front of me got the chills so bad that her whole body shook. I believe he was startled that I actually saw him and took off right though her. I asked her "what's wrong?" she said that she felt the chills and a sensation of static go through her from the left side of her and out the right. I announced to all of them, "I think I just saw a ghost". My son got up and asked very excited "was he all white with black eyes and messy hair?" That's when he told me of all the times he's seen him. He was happy that it wasn't his imagination.

My daughter was ok but just a little shaken. She has never seen this apparition herself. He comes and goes. Sometimes he's more active and we let him know we sense him but it's impolite to stare. I don't feel he is trying to hurt us. I get a feeling he's just bored or checking in. We get the heads up he's around because one of my cats will act nuts and stare at a random area. Mostly in the hallway. I do wonder who he is. Sometimes I get a feeling that he is my son's great grandfather who passed away when my son was just month's old. We did attend his funeral with my son and I think I've mentioned before he did make his presence known at my ex mothers-in-laws house after his passing. But then again I'm not sure.

Will post again soon.

Other hauntings by cguerra

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cguerra, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cguerra (4 stories) (16 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
robertar, thanks for the comment and everyone else too. I had thought about doing what you mentioned, I did on one ocaccion say to him "you know, I really don't like that you watch us like this, I want my privacy and my kids do too". This was about a month ago and since then we haven't felt his presence. I just rather not potentially upset the thing because I've heard that sometimes it can back fire and then the situation gets worse. Believe me child molester did cross my mind at one point. But I don't sense a menacing thing about it. It's weird I know. For Rin, I saw a black shadow figure once too. I posted the "Moaning Shadow" here as well. Good luck ❤
hippiechick83 (5 stories) (112 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
robertar: I just had to say that your comment was awesome!

And to cquerra: That is definately scary. Hope all is well. Thanks for sharing. 😊
robertar (223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-10)
impolite to stare... It's impolite to come into someones home without permission and scare their children. How do you know he's not the ghost of a child molester? Unless the guy's got a job and paying rent, he shouldn't be checking in at all. Tell him to get out, stay out, and don't come back.
xskittlesloverx (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-10)
i am a young medium that has trouble because I have told 1 person my younger cousin but I do not tell her everything because I don't want to scare her. I am afraid I will be judged but I am getting over hiding who I am, These stories and this website has helped me out.
(exscuse my bad writing I do not feel like punctuation and captalization)

Thank you
xskittlesloverx ❤
rath9375 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-09)
Sounds like you have a pleasant spirit with you I hope you all contintue to live in harmony.
Rin (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-09)
it reminds me of something I had too.
Only I can't see ghost, only sense them. But a year ago, when I was depressed, a black shadow with a black hat watched me from the corner of my room.
It wasn't scary at all, it felt more like he was taking care of me. Also since my depression I was ably too sense ghost more correctly. Maybe the ghost that your son saw, did the same thing... Showing him his abilities.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-09)
Very interest story I know who you and your son talk about mike myer from halloween this dude is crazy to kill people on movie but gladly that he didn't harm you and your children and it might be your grandfather when he died when your son was a month old. Like I say very interest story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: