You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Spiritualist

Real Ghost Stories

Spiritualist

 

I am different from most people who see ghosts. I see them everyday of the week, every month of the year and so on. You may think this is a bit odd and that I should go and speak to a psychiatrist, but I have. She says it is a perfectly normal thing for me considering the fact that my mum and my grandma and her mum and so on see ghosts as well.

It all started when I was about seven. I started to hear thing and see things float around my house. I didn't really think this was that odd but now I do. Last year my grandma died. I saw her ghost about twice in one night. That's when I started to see my first ghosts. I've seen it all. Cats, mice, people. I know the names of three different ghosts living in my house and before I see the ones that stay, I dream about them and why they died. It disturbs me. A lot of people say that it would be really cool to see a ghost but I know that they're wrong. It's absolutely horrible with terrible consequences. I haven't been able to sleep properly since I was 9 and I've been in hospital with terrible headaches which I still have.

I hate to be a party pooper but generally seeing ghosts is not a horror story and unless you want to, don't believe them. I don't have any proof that this story is true but if you don't believe me, so be it. I know what's what.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shadow, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
I have seen 3 ghosts who are teenage boys the 4th one she was a girl who I could only hear a little girl she was. I have seen floating clouds, something breathing on me at night when only I'm in my room. I have 13 stories on psychic experience website my name is KATIE on there. The first thing what happened when I was too when I had a flash back of something like a past life and that I dreamed of my baby book and the first time I saw my baby book was when I was 111 years old . The baby book was everything the same in my dream.
shadow (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
Hey Kirby,

I've just being thinking about what you were saying about staring at things. I do the same but I never thought of it as unnatural because I've done it for years. Maybe it is a sign of being psychic. I don't know. I don't know everything about it. One thing I do know is DON'T TELL PEOPLE about it. They either think you are mental or don't believe you. Sometimes you get lucky though. You have to choose the right person.
Another thing I'd like to say is that my 'abilities' have changed a lot. I've become more 'psychic' than last time I wrote. I won't say why but be warned, it could happen to you.

See ya,

Shadow
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-22)
Thank you.

I also tend to stare at things for a long time without knowing what I'm looking at. My friends will have to wave a hand infront of me or shake me to get my attention sometimes.
shadow (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-22)
Kirby, I'd go and see a doctor. In answer to you're question yes, having headaches is a sign of being psychic but not all migraine sufferers see unnatural things. It does sound like you could be slightly psychic. I don't actually think I'm psychic. I just see people who are no longer on this planet.
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-21)
I have a question

When you said you had terrible headaches. I have at least one splitting headache every day. Is this a sign of a psychic? I don't see ghosts much. But I get hot and cold A LOT and have weird dreams. Does this mean I'm a psychic?

Confused, -Kirby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-21)
It's too bad Shadow has choosen not to participate in the discussion. I agree with Martin on this, except for the crapped pants part. ;) Some people tend to over sensationalize their stories with blood and guts and gore and from my experience it never happens that way. Now I am not saying that it can't, just that I have never witnessed a bloody ghost or one running around with it's guts hanging out.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-05-21)
I agree with you, shadow, seeing ghosts has nothing to do with horror movies. Our reaction of terror towards this phenomenon is just one of fear of the unknown. That's why I have a hard time with stories that are bloody and murderous, although, on one end, maybe normal people meet more often than not ghosts that died in a traumatic way, are confused and are trying to communicate with the living urgently, so their methods of communication might be interpreted as violent or evil. But psychics and mediums probably can perceive ghosts that just do their things, stay here a while before they realize they need to move on, and get a better picture of your average ghostly phenomenon.

But evil or not, if someone saw an apparition for the first time, they'll probably crap their pants, as I would ;)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: