You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: What Is He Trying To Say?

Real Ghost Stories

What Is He Trying To Say?

 

My story begins when I was 11, I was watching a show talking about spirits in the house and stuff like that that night, I went to sleep that night, I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't move at all. My eyes were open and I couldn't feel my self breathing, there was something forcing my eyes to close, when it tried to close my eyes... I saw these faces and two scary white eyes and it haunted me. I started saying Jesus name a few times and I could breathe again and move again.

When I was 12-13 again the same thing happen but this time nothing haunted, This is when I found out about Ash (please read my last story), I was just frozen, I felt like I should hear something but I couldn't, all I heard was a truck horn.

Sometimes when I stare at a corner too long everything will turn black and something is closing my eyes, that's why I keep on blinking my eyes so the darkness won't take over my eyes.

Ash has been great too but I don't know if he is trying to talk to me, Its like when ever I am scared he is like controlling my phone playlist when its on, he will be picking the songs that will tell me that he is there with me. I am having dreams about this guy in my dreams and I don't know if it's him.

Sometimes at night I can see some white thing on the wardrobe or sometimes at the corner, I am still fighting with my self if this is my imagination or a real thing, I am now sick but sometimes feeling something is keeping me warm always... So please I need help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Emo_sharky, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ETanglelica (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
now I rally don know whether is a good thing or a bad thing me and my ex ghost boyfriend break out. After the comment, but the music thing happens to me too. Sometimes. And the close eyes thing, I really got no answer to that, but the way to contact to them is either through dream or medium as they said, or if you are a listener, try to get a quite place and talk to him in your heart, pay attention and stay focus to listen with your heart, you may heard some voice from him, or else. But if this don work too. Get a bible (if he really is a guardian angle), just flip, and stop where you feel like it, he will tell you to stop, then look at anywhere you feel like he is trying to tell you the message, through the wisdom, and his explanation, things will get clear. There are time, they Don tell you the whole thing, but if he love you enough and think that you can handle it, they will tell you everything.
ALBA-GU-BRATH (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
It is possible that you have invited something in, or that you are having night terrors? I think that's what you call them, any way it's when you wake up before you are proparly awake so you can't move and see things like old women standing next to your bed or shadows and it feels like a really heavy weight on your chest. Either way it doesn't sound good and it's always better to be safe than sorry so I'd recomend talking to a medium or someone who could help if it is spiritual or a docter if it is night terrors becuase they can give you something for them to help them stop as they ussually only last a couple of weeks to maybe a few months at the most. 😁
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-12)
You should try to communicate with him. He may just be a spirit that is connected to you. It does happen. I also don't think he is a guide. He seems like he is almost protective of you (in a bad way) He is very fond of you.
What I do when I get this kind of thing is I ask the spirit to show themselves to me in my dream. That way I know who they are. I can't see them with my physical eye and it is hard for me to project astrally while awake. I rely heavily on my dreams. I've done the same thing with my spirit. He has shown me things that really freaked me out and things that I've found useful. You need to open up communication with him. He knows that you know he is there and he is honestly being very nice as to not scare you the way other spirits do (when they are just trying to get your attention) My advice open up the communication with him and ask him who is and what he wants. It may take some time for you to remember or you may get lucky and receive a clear message right away. At this point he isn't doing you harm. Sleep paralysis and the eye closing thing is quite annoying but it can't hurt you. I hate it more than anything.
Antoinette (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-12)
Wow! This thing happened to me sooo similar! It's like Somtin is forcing y eyes to close, and when it's closed I as like... Ok, am dead, done. I was in panic shocked, almost like extreme panic. And about the music, wow! It happened to me too! Somtines I play music randomly in my iPod don't know why... And some of the lyrics are messages from "him". It's like he's trying to tell me Somtin from the lyrics of my songs! That's strange! A few days ago... Maybe 4 days ago, it happened to me again, that's really strange... I was kind of scared. Anyway, I need help too! 0_o
rath9375 (1 stories) (52 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-12)
I am in complete agreement with James. Please read the posts on your last submission. I will keep you in my prayers.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
Emo--Have you read the contributions made to your last story?
You are in a perilous situation, girl. Whatever "Ash" may be, he is not a spirit guide or guardian angel. They simply do not appear as this thing does and not nearly so often. Close the door on it; replace its part of your life with a good dose of healthy activities.
In my opinion, the further you go, the deeper you're lost in the forest, and the harder it will be to get yourself back.
God be with you. ~ James

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: