You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Think My House Is Haunted

Real Ghost Stories

I Think My House Is Haunted

 

I have lived here for a year and there have been some interesting things have happened. First the cabinets ALWAYS open by themselves even if you just shut them. One night, I was home alone and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a floating blob of black air and then it vanished.

It also always looks like there is someone walking from the kitchen into the hall, even if I'm the only one home. My dad also said he saw the floating black blob of fog and he also said he saw a man standing in my brother & sisters room.

Then last week or so, my sister said she saw a floating boy with wings fly out of her window and tons of white things by the door. My mom claims she felt someone touch her foot while she was sleeping and she was the only one home. It's kind of freaky but I only feel really safe in my room with the door locked and if I turn the lights off, I feel like I'm being watched in the darkness.

It's creepy but I've only seen the floating blob thing. I remember thinking it reminded me of an older man but I don't know why. It didn't seem evil or scare me; I was just shocked although when I saw out of the corner of my eye someone walks into the hall from the kitchen, I felt REALLY scared and tense. I'm not sure what's going on but I think my house is slightly haunted.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BrittanyD, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

alwaysrovindj (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-14)
I believe that many houses are haunted but some are not.
I think that ghosts are real and they are everywhere.
Thanks for sharing!
May God bless you
BrittanyD (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-12)
Thanks for the input. Yeah, I figure whatever or whoever it is is not trying to cause me harm so I guess it's okay, I actually find it quite fascinating but a bit creepy. 😁
robertar (223 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-12)
I've only ever lived with ghosts and roaches once, in grammas house as a kid. Not willing to tolerate either. Spirits of the dead have been provided a resting place, any still hanging around are possibly too unclean to be welcomed. Holy spirit welcome any time.
legaltidbits (1 stories) (6 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-10-12)
I think that you have a friendly spirit living in your home. Probably someone who used to live there or even built the house. As long as they are not bothering you or causing harm, you probably can reside well with the spirit, and live in peace. Remember ghost were people also.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+3
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
I believe many houses (or properties) are what one could call slightly haunted. There is residual energy in many areas. What may not seem significant to us may have been very significant to another, leaving behind an imprint of energy-or residual haunting.

As long as the occurances do not escalate, this is my opinion of what you are dealing with.

Thanks for sharing!
God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: