You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Entity Behind The Door

Real Ghost Stories

The Entity Behind The Door

 

I was around 7 years of age when I experienced these ghostly encounters.

I have two sisters, I being the youngest in the family am also the bravest among my two sisters. My father one night called for a contest. He told us whoever stays longer in our bedroom with the lights out will win P100 pesos. A hundred pesos at that time was a big amount for my early age. By the way, our house is made up of a 2 storeys consisting of two bedrooms. Going up to our bedroom you have to pass through a dark short hallway because the lights that illuminate outside the 2 bedrooms have a problem in the electrical connection. There are times the light doesn't function if you switch on the light.

My two sisters didn't dare to try going up. So it was my turn to go up and get my prize. I went up the stairways leading to our bedroom. I opened the door of our bedroom and walked in going to our bed with the lights out. I have to wait for their call to when is the extent that I have to stay there. As I was waiting for their signal, I was also trying to talk to myself, as not to be aware that I'm alone in a dark room. And beside even if I'm brave enough I still have the fear of imagining things. I heard my father called me. I hurriedly walked going to the door. As I was about to close the door I felt that someone was pulling the door on the other side. I tried closing it with my small force as I could, but there is someone who is trying to pull back the door. This is when I realized that my heart started beating fast and I let go of the door and start running and shouting... Nanay my MULTO!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mischief, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mischief (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
Thanks for reading my experience. Yes there are still other ghost stories to tell. Yes I won the game but you just can't imagine how a 7 years old look like being frightened. Hope you will read my succeeding stories. Thanks again guyz. 😉
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-17)
Very brave for a 7 year old but still scary if someone is trying to pull the door. Did you the entity or the spirit? Have you had other exoerience in the house?

EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-15)
wow, I would have never done that... Haha it's been a while since I've been on here but hey... Cool story, there have been times my door will close for no reason and I will spaz out but anyways, Peace Out -Katherine-
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-14)
But you won, right? I would hate to think that after sitting there in the dark and then fighting to close the door you would somehow have lost the dare. Very brave for 7yr old! Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: