You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Roses Graves And Guavas

Real Ghost Stories

Roses Graves And Guavas

 

My house is in El Monte, California and it always has really weird things happening. Yesterday around 5:30pm I was outside getting some fruit from one of the many fruit trees outside. I heard a scream coming from within the bushes and it kind of frightened me but I ignored it thinking it was just the neighbors or something. So I was walking all the way towards the end of the backyard when I noticed tons of rose petals making what looked like a trail or something. I thought that was really weird so I followed it and it lead to a big patch of dirt surrounded by rocks.

It was really strange but I didn't know what to think of it or what it was. I just walked to a lemon tree and started to pick at it when my nephew showed up behind me. He made me turn around and I looked at the wall near the guava tree and it was covered with slash marks in guava. The slash marks were in groups of four and each group was a different shade of pink. And there was a huge slash mark around all of it like if it was drawn on. So, that freaked me out and I told my nephew to go inside. As we were walking pass the rocks and roses my nephew stopped and looked down at it. I asked him what's wrong and he said, "It's mama's grave." That scared me and I asked him how he knew that and he said, "Because that little girl with the freaky eyes told me." I asked, "What little girl?" and he said, "The one in my room that's always looking at me." I grabbed his arm and we ran inside.

My nephew calls my mom [his grandmother] "mama". But she's not dead. I think that's really weird and it's pretty scary. So if anyone has any idea's of what it could mean please let me know.

Other hauntings by ikilledjulia

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ikilledjulia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Potterwatcher1997 (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-17)
Wow, this is really freaky, especially the part about the girl. How old is your mother?
ikilledjulia (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-16)
At Claudia: Well my name is Julia and I am a strange person. 😉

At the others: Well I've tried to look up the history on my house but I haven't found anything at all on it. My nephew is 6 years old and I've tried to talk to him but he seems really frightened.
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
Hello,

More than your story, I would like to know why your nickname is "Ikilledjulia"?, that is a strange choice!, 😕
Thanks,

Claudia
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
Thanks for sharing your story. As DARKNESS has already stated, some history on the house. You definitely need to speak to your nephew about the little.

Please keep us updated.

Surya
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
Wow this story is quite freaky, I'm unsure of what's goin here. Firstly the old saying on this site applies which is do you know about the history of the land and the home? This may shed a bit of light on what is goin on.
How old is your nephew? Perhaps you can ask him more about this girl he sees, that is if he is not afraid to talk about it. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: