You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Orbs To Fog

Real Ghost Stories

Orbs To Fog

 

I have been interested in seeking out what Orbs are and what a certain cemetery has for spiritual power if any? I am a believer of ghost yet a smart skeptic at the same time. I know for a fact, when I get this very intense chill down my spine, and I mean intense, not made up or created by our own FEAR! I know there is an entity right by me!

My first visit was at 1:00 at night this fall, 2 of my friends with the utmost respect entered the cemetery and we had no source of light, just my camera, and I took photos with my $350 flash. (I am A Photographer) 200 + photo's and as we were leaving we had 3 orbs but only when we left. So I thought maybe they were shy?

Orbs To Fog

So 2 weekends later I went by myself... But first visiting the cemetery during the day to tell them I will be back at night, Dumb huh? Who's listening to me? Dah... So I thought! I know I know I know stupid, but the scariness I felt was beyond words and I will never forget it. By the way... I will never go alone again, and I mean it! I took over 240 photos and after talking with them and as I said I will be going now, then they began to come down and around. I was at one place just taking these photos when I decided to move 20 feet to my left, after about 5 steps I got one of those chills I was telling you about and as the photo show, the Ghost was at my right shoulder. I do not look at any of my photos while taking them, only when I put them on my computer, and when I saw this and knowing it was when I got that chill and it was looking right at me, and so close ah... Man, good thing I do not look at my photos because being alone... Frig that would not of been good.

This was the first experience, and debunk the orb scientist to say they are nothing, yes some are, but what I am doing with them will be something nobody has done, nobody! This is exciting, scary, real, and awakening to the senses, from watching the ghost shows, but to actually experiencing all of this...Unexplainable... I will keep you tuned in to what I am able to do and many other experiments. My Mind and Senses Expanding!? Woody! October 2010

Other hauntings by Woody

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Woody, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Woody (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-07)
Thanks everyone for making a comment, it was an experience. I have been back many times and many different things. Like I took 8 photo's in the span of about 25 seconds as my friends hand was being shook and the ectoplasm or ghost is in front of him, but on my time with my camera on 3 seconds past. That means I to 25 seconds worht of photo's in 3 seconds. My camera does not do that and never has. So some kind of time thing this one must of caused. COOL! Thanks everybody!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
sorry about the typo!...I really need to proof read better! 😆 😆 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
Woodt: Cemeteries are pretty spooky at night, specially when you're alone!...I think it was genius to forewarn them of your return... Cool picture, and keep up the good work... Just not alone! 😆 ❤
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
I am in agreement with Jennifer here that was very respectful of you to describe exactly what you were doing to the spirits. I wish you all the best in your experiments keep us posted.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
Hi Woody, I don't think it was dumb of you at all to tell the spirits that you were coming back. I think that was highly respectful. That is a really cool picture of mist that you captured. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: