You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Won't Go

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Won't Go

 

Ladies and gentlemen this is not a story about the past event but as a present one, I desperately need help and have searched everywhere for it.

My girlfriend has been having encounters with an incubus demon for almost a month now, however they were neither asked for nor are they enjoyed, at first the demon was gentle, it would pose as me in her dreams and try to seduce her, sometimes it would work but before sex actually started she felt something was off and would stop. Then it would get angry and sometimes show its true form, most of the time she would wake up, however her dreams have been getting longer and longer, it not longer poses as me, but as different men, some of which she has never even met.

It always has the same dark feeling though, it no longer is gentle with her, it ties her up, beats her, tempts her with drugs of her past, but she always refuses and for that it punishes her, most of the time in the dreams it will strip her after it has beaten her, and rub her private areas, generally it will stop as "I enter the dream" then it will beat me in front of her eyes. No matter how much she screams and tries to make it stop it doesn't, every time it is about to insert itself into her, something happens or she wakes up, the most recent dream, she saw a white flash after closing her eyes tightly and then woke up.

Incubus Won't Go 1

Incubus Won't Go 2

I fear however the demon is getting angrier and angrier I gave her the St. Michael's prayer and she wore a cross necklace before she went to sleep, as she awoke from this dream with a bloody nose and tight feeling in her chest, the St. Michael's prayer she had written down was burning in one of her candles, and her necklace was broken on the floor, she has seen shadows being fully conscious as well, and it has also left bruises and what seems to be burn marks on her skin there is something else however the prayer was out of her hand but in its place was her flash drive she put it into her computer, and there were, disturbing pictures on there that she has no recollection of taking the one, there is something written on her face we don't know what it is in, but it looks like blood it says "I'll kill her", the picture was obviously meant for me because I'm trying to get rid of it the second picture had the same blood like stuff but it was 2 cuts across her neck.

I have no idea what to do anymore, nothing seems to be working PLEASE somebody help I've tried all sorts of prayers and protection spells and nothing works maybe for a few hours but it just comes back even worse. Please please help, email me at either dakotahuber [at] hotmail.com or dakotahuber [at] yahoo.com.

I'm desperate.

Other hauntings by xAkumax

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xAkumax, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-05)
I'm sorry. The pictures look photo shopped and I just get this little gut feeling I get when my son tells me on of his tall tales. I don't mean to insult I just need to be real. It's how I am.

LSD
psychicteen13 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
It's obviously an Incubus spirit. It loves "doing it" with her, and won't stop. He knows that she hates it. It feeds off of her fear, and yours. You cannot show fear when it comes, you have to confront it. You need to confront it, and say the following: "In the name of God, in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ, I command you to stop! You are not welcome here, I banish you to the most vile depths of Hell, and there you shall stay for all eternity! BE GONE NOW AND FOREVER!". Before you say the demand that preceeded this sentence, you must say the St. Michael Prayer and have him come and protect you. The demon is afraid of St. Michael and God, so when your girlfriend had the necklace on, the Demon ripped it off of her neck because it is afraid of God and His angels (and Archangels.) Anyway, the prayer is as follows:

St. Michael the Archangel
Protect us in Battle
Against the wickedness and snares of the Devil
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray
And do thou, o Prince of the Heavenly Host
Thrust into Hell Satin and all evil Spirits that wander the world seeking the ruin of souls
Amen

Good luck, and God bless, if you would like, you can contact me via my website: http://louisvendetti.weebly.com/. I have a page on my website where you can contact me about anything that you see fit. I would love it if you kept me up to date as to your girlfriend's condition. I hope for you and your girlfriend to have a wonderful and blessed relationship.
envolga (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
Roman Catholic Priest. Call the Roman Catholic Priest. O_o it works I swear he'll bless your home and her home...
BlackenedAngel (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-28)
the same thing happened back in malaysia. I've heard that incubus is a demon who likes to have sex with human females, according to legends. Repeated assault by an incubus may result in health deterioration or even death. In other legends, people call them the lust demon.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-27)
Hi xAkumax, yes it's me again. I hoped that you would update us on what's happening with your girlfriend. In a way she is haunting my mind. I see this young tiny girl walking around with pepper spray and a knife that is all alone in the US while you're in Japan. The saddest part is that she can't even talk to her mother about all of this. Is she alright? Trix.
DCinAZ (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Much respect Aukumax, you took a lot but you stuck to it and I admire you for it. No one here wishes any ill will your way, so don't give up. You held your own, man and I for one tip my hat to you. Peace, Deane 😊
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Thanks to everyone who posted (= I understand some of you had disagreed with this, but this event along with the one that Amaris decided to cause, are both finished. I was thinking of taking this story down but it's people like you who show me that there are still people out there who are considerate. Also thank you for the compliments on my girlfriend, they are much appreciated. DC, make that another hi 5 for me as well. Thanks again guys.
Worried_Brit_Chick (6 stories) (108 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Also, not really relevant but aside from the scary marks on the pictures, the girly is really pretty 😊 no need for making derogatory comments about people's appearance, it's just plain mean. Especially as Akuma has already said Amanda doesn't know her picture is on here. Just leave them alone. I voiced my concern that the pictures could be fabricated as did many others, but we did so in a polite and non agressive way. You could learn something from that.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
I am waiting on a high five, as well, DC.
Heavens to Murgatroid, ArchAngelAmaris. Guess you never stepped back to take a look at the prior comments. Yes, there WAS a perceived problem that xAkumax HAS received assistance with.
You may NOT agree with this, but this is OUR site, and we are not at all too keen on the whole "attack the victim" scenario which seemed to play itself out on this here page.
I DO hope that is the end of it. XAkumax really was searching for help, NOT the flaming he got here.
I suggest BOTH walk away from further conversation on this particular thread.
In Respect to all.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Im sorry I wasn't even going to touch this thread but I had to hi 5 DC's comment about her dogs balls, I laughed for about 5minutes LOL. 😆

Hey at least I have lightened the mood a lil over here! 😁
DCinAZ (guest)
+6
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Geez, ArchAngel I could just follow you around all day and watch the damage you try to stomp into peoples psyche. Oh yeah, you're a student of Psychology my dogs balls! First you insult his girlfriends looks which, by the way, everyone else has complimented, then you just outright call him mental, then you tell him not to comment to you anymore when it's HIS forum. Who do you think you are? Where do you come up with this perceived authority? This attack must stop! You've crossed the line once too often here and now you've completely jumped the shark. NO ONE IS IMPRESSED with your faux psychology, egotistical attitude and boorish manners! Leave this man alone! You've caused enough damage (or at least attempted to) for one day thank you! I doubt anything about what you've tried to pass yourself off as will be believed after this anyway. 😐 😐
ZiShu (281 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
ArchAngelAmaris
You have no right to just attack XAkumax like that. You nor anyone else has 100% proof that the story is fake.
You say that only mental unstable people can see shadows or other spirits, can you prove that? There are plenty of people on this site that can see such things but are checked out by a psychologist to be completely sane.
And yes a demon can visit whomever it likes to warn them if the person is trying to stop the demon's plans. Lust demons are very jealous and greedy demons. There are many people who receive warnings from demons to stop their interference.
I know you or anyone tries to help, but some of you eventually go overboard and begin attacking.
If you come on paranormal sites just to insult and be skeptical just from observation and no other evidence, then might as well keep it short.
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
As for my grammer, writing in Japanese all the time tends to do that to a person. Try learning another language that uses only symbols my friend. Goodbye
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
And yet you continue to comment. Amaris you may have said you were stopping the argument but as I said, I'd appreciate it if you still no longer commented on anything of mine, including after I post this comment. Maybe you should forget your pride and just leave this as the last comment. Please do not comment on anything of mine, or communicate with me on anything I may post on other stories. That would be best for the both of us. Thanks again, please don't comment
ArchAngelAmaris (guest)
-4
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Thank God that you've decided to leave me alone I guess both you and your girlfriend have some mental problems. You're a crazy one you are. By the way, the next time you want to seem like the better person who possesses intelligence you might want to check your grammar first. You might also not want to say that you're stopping the argument after the other person has already said they are not going to argue with you anymore; it only proves that you can't read at a third grade level. I'll thank you to never comment to me again as will. Your idiocy is too much to deal with. It makes me much to angry that ridiculous retards like you get their parents to let them have access to the internet. Have a nice life. I hope you and your hideous girlfriend don't get attacked by too many more demons.
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
And now I'm going to be the better person and cease this argument. Please take your best interest and stop commenting on my stories Amaris, I took your first thoughts into accounting but now you are just being rude and inconsiderate when there is no reason to be. So please do stop associating with me, and if you see my comments on another page, do not associate with me their either. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

This comment from ArchAngelAmaris is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
I didn't say she had people after her, I said she had one. And now your crossing the line, is it really necessary to start insulting her? Maybe you should have a few more personal experiences before you start to judge on some that you do not understand. I've had many personal experiences and if you find my stories to be fake, then stop commenting on them, and leave room for the people who matter. I notice your not really the popular character with many people, you like to bash people and insult their intelligence quite a bit. Maybe you should take a look at yourself before you read anymore of these stories and figure out what your about and why your on this website.
ArchAngelAmaris (guest)
-3
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
I am apart of this site because I want to be. Why are you apart of a true ghost story site if your stories are painfully fake? I could care less if you like what I say. The reason that I don't believe this story in particular, because I do believe some, is that your girlfriend is really very ugly but claims to have all sorts of people after her. That is what is known as being attention seeking. If you don't like what I'm telling you, tough, I suggest then that you don't ask for anyone and everyone to comment on your little fiction stories.
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Why are you even apart of this website if you do not believe that people can see shadows and other things without being mentally unstable?
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
I'm really sick of people like you. I got the help that I needed, and I'm also very empathetic, which means I can feel things from other people. The thing is gone now, and I would love to hear your explanation about how I too, had an encounter with the thing in my sleep. The only one that is mentally unstable is Kyle, and that knife has saved her life already more than once. I also don't think that some pictures of bruises she sent me were self inflicted, and I've looked at the situation logically, maybe it's time for you to have an open mind, stop being a difficult person, and actually believe something for once.
ArchAngelAmaris (guest)
-4
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
I am sorry if you refuse to believe that your girlfriend is mentally unstable the fact of the matter is that if these things are happening to your girlfriend she would be mentally unstable. There is no way for a person to see shadows and all those things and not be emotionally and mentally effected. You can be uneducated as you want but that doesn't change the facts. Also, I can say whatever I want about whoever I want and if you are going to become defensive over something I didn't say no less, then you can just complain all you want. No one is going to listen to you especially if you don't even know what you are talking about. I can't believe this, you have been with her a whole six months! Wow! I bet that means that she'd never lie to you. Tell her mom about the knife she shouldn't have it in her mental state. And tell her mother about what is going on. That's all you can do. There's no more help anyone can give you here.
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
With all due respect, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't call my girlfriend crazy. The shadows aren't the only thing that happened. More stuff had happened, it was just after the fact that I had posted this story. She had seen the thing in the mirror of her bathroom, where it proceeded to throw her against the wall. She's had red marks on her body. She would NOT make up some shiat like this. I've been with her for six months before my leave to Japan and she is NOT mentally unstable. Her mother knows about the pepper spray but not the knife. Again... With all due respect don't call her crazy again. I have looked at this situation logically but you people are also not believing half the things I say, such as the demon visiting me in my sleep telling me to back off. I may not be looking at things logically anymore, but you people aren't looking at them being true either.
ArchAngelAmaris (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
I completely agree with you Trix. Her parents shouldn't be kept in the dark about this, they know how to help their children more than anyone. It isn't right to give someone such things as a knife and pepper spray if they show any and I mean absolutely any signs of mental instability especially with out their parents knowing. I mean, you are just totally banking on this thing really being a demon and not your girlfriend at all. What if you're wrong and she ends up hurting herself? What you need to do is cover all your bases. Tell her to tell her parents about the stalker. If you never actually met him he might not even exist, it's not hard to make a facebook page and play pretend. If she tells her parents at least someone close to her will be aware of the situation. If she doesn't tell her parents well I guess he's not real. Either he's not real or she doesn't care enough about herself to get help. Either way, you have done your part. Remember, cover your bases! Don't put all your eggs in one basket. There are more things in the world that could be causing this other than a demon even if the demon thing is worked out as you say, it still sounds as though she needs help.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
xAkumax, she had friends to cleanse the house. I also have children one is 21 and the other 18 and it concerns me a great deal when something with them is not alright. Her parents should know about what's going on. It's not realistic to give demons the blame for everything that is happening in your life or her life. I'm sorry I really don't want to be mean, but the only ghost experience I get here is she saw shadows. The dreams can be the subconscious in the brain related to other problems. You wanted help but you reject every logical explanation given here to help you. It seems like you don't want to be rational about what is going on here with her. You only believe what you want to and her life is a mess. She needs help from the right sources that have the knowledge to help her. Pepper spray won't solve her problem. Yes it can be used to defence her but as long as the problem stays the worse it's going to get. I wonder if her mother knows about the knife and pepper spray?
You are in Japan you say. So I hope she'll be safe and I hope her parents will find out about the situation and help her. If it was my child stalked like that. Kyle would have thought that two demons is coming for him, and that would be me and my husband. He would never stalk my daughter ever again when I'll be finish with him.
Get rid of the problem and help the victim. That's all. Not always easy but can be done. Trix
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
BJJ thank you for all the tips but as of the moment she doesn't even have her permit. Before I left for Japan I gave her my knife and bought her some pepper spray. Unfortunately she's had to use it already but she's come out of situations ok. Since the Kyle thing started she no longer goes out alone, and is always visible or within shouting range of people. Generally she will go with her mom most of the time. Thought there have been a few cases where she takes the bus, which is still very public I thank you for your concern though. I am not sure how I can even figure out who altered the pictures. She was hysteric when she saw them. Kyle is not smart enough to get in the house, and she doesn't have any friends in the area. So I truly don't know.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-16)
Hi Akuma.
You say the demon issue is resolved, and that's a good thing. One less issue to worry about. The scary thing right now is the pictures. You say you don't know how they got there, and that's what you will have to figure out. It may be one heck of a challenge since you are having to do it long distance, but keep digging. The answers are there.
My take on the pictures is best case scenario, your girlfriend has a friend with a truly heartless sense of humor. Worst case scenario, the pictures represent an actual threat from someone she knows. I really hope it's a tasteless joke, truly I do. But, just in case it aint, make sure she understands not to go anywhere alone, she should have a trusted friend or relative with her any time she leaves the house. When she goes out, she should avoid parking in dark places or blind spots, her vehicle should remain visible, and she should remain visible to any passersby on her way to and from her car. Someone, her parent or someone trusted, should know where she is, where she's going to be, and what time she's going to be home. She probably already does these things, but one can never be too careful.
xAkumax (3 stories) (36 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-16)
The demon had nothing to do with me threatening Kyle, that was all me. The only time the demon came to me was to tell me to stop meddling around, and it wasn't politely just for the record. I've accepted the fact that the pictures may be fake but still don't know how they would have gotten there. Although I must tell you people that the story is still real, on the account of 3 different eye witnessess one of which being my girlfriend. I for one cannot stand fakes, and would not fight so strongly for this story if it were a mere prank
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-16)
xAkumax, I have to tell you that to get into some ones house these days is easy for thieves these days. Go to http//mybroadband.co.za/urgent burglary question-thieves gassing people Thieves burn a cd at any open window and blow the gas into the house and there you are it acts like sedation. Go and read there, the victims said they can't remember a thing. When they wake up they are robbed. Believe me in my country we lock everything. It doesn't even takes a smart guy to do this. Any stupid kid can even do this. Something happened that night and it was not a demon. You will find the truth if you really want to. Remember this Kyle guy did send her bad e-mails that is why you got so mad. Go and get the truth for us. Take care. Trix. 😉
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-16)
Hi xAkumax, read your reply on your own story, a message you send him " I told him I was going to kill him" now that is how humans act when they are angry Demons don't act that way like humans at all. There you've got it or he used your own words against you and he used your girlfriends' picture to upset you or it was your girlfriend if it was not you. I don't know. You yourself said Kyle is a sick guy. Sorry no one believe you but a blind man with a stick can feel that this is not true about demons getting so modern that they actually sending threatening pictures around. No this is just way out of line. If they could do that I would have got a thousand by now from my wicket sisters' evil spirits. You are blinded by your love my friend. I hope the truth finds you about this. If the truth comes out please share it with us because it will be most interesting to find the culprit who did this. Take care Trix.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled