You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Sleep Walking Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Sleep Walking Experience

 

One night I was really tired, so I went to bed fairly early. I woke up at about 12 o'clock. I mean its normal because I haven't been able to sleep right. I keep waking up at weird times. It wasn't the time that was weird it was where I was that was strange. Instead of being in my warm cozy room, I was in the cold musty basement. I've never slept walked before, so it kind of freaked me out.

I was sitting in my dad's rocking chair or computer chair. I felt a presence lingering near me. I couldn't see anything it was pitch black except for the laundry room which had a tiny light that was never shut off. I tried to get up out of the chair but it felt as though someone or something was holding me down. I finally got up but it was a struggle. I was so tired I couldn't think straight so I thought nothing of it.

I started to go up the stairs slowly but quietly so I wouldn't wake anyone up. As I was walking up the stairs I heard someone calling my name but I tried not to acknowledge it. I finally got up the stairs and into my room without walking anyone up. I climbed into bed and curled up in my blankets. Then I heard stomping in my hall into the bathroom (which is right across the hall from my room). Then the door slammed shut which struck me as odd because I looked outside my door which the bathroom door was wide open. Then I heard my sink start running. After that the toilet seat kept opening and shutting. The weird thing about it was I saw no one but then the shower door opened and shut it made me jump.

Even though this didn't scare me I was being cautious. My dog started growling at my door. This made me nervous because dogs could see better then humans can. Then I looked at my door way and a black shadowy looking figure was standing there looking back at me. My dog went and jumped at this figure. Then my door slammed shut.

Then my step mom walked into my room and said "why did you slam your door shut? Go to sleep!" Frozen with fear I could say anything.

What could this mean? I need help. I think it might be the same ghost from the other morning.

Other hauntings by xoxorissaoxo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Rhode Island

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xoxorissaoxo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

glfc (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-11)
sounds like you have a poltergeist, there dangerous. You need to get your house blessed proffesionally a.s.a.p, if it isn't a poltergeist then I believe it is a strong spiritual prescene trying to make contact with you. Maybe its destressed and needs help. Maybe its having a bit of fun playing with your mind. It could be lost maybe it wants you too help it on its way, ether way you need to find out as soon as possible because if you show any negative energy towards it then it will come back twice as bad and it will keep getting worse. Hope I helped
lostsoul123 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
word of edvice dogs can see ghost. Ghost come back for gift revenge peace happiness or worst part to take over your soul this is not a ghost the fact that you sleep walk and dream is you doing that but dreaming about I video my bathroom about that and same thing happened but yeah it really entity cuzz I never slept walk before until my dog died and every day I hear barking a my doorknob will be chewed
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
A house blessings (also known as house healings, house clearings, house cleansings and space clearing) are religious rituals intended to protect the inhabitants from misfortune. Many religions have house blessings of one form or another. I would suggest you look into your own personal form of worship for the answers on what a house blessing DOES, as for the many different forms of worship, there are as many views on what the Blessings intentions truly are. The common thought, however, is that it will cleanse your living space of unwanted beings, atmospheric pressures and negativity.

Http://www.suite101.com/content/how-to-perform-a-house-blessing-a79837
En.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_blessing
Http://www.stcharleschurch.org/faith/prayer/houseblessing.htm
Wado (thank you)
xoxorissaoxo (5 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
ACtually I have told them yesterday but they don't believe in ghost but my mom and step mom believe me but I was scared to tell her when it happened
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
"What happens when you get your house blessed?"

I'm pretty sure you won't hit the lottery... But house pets have been known to have very few "accidents" on the new carpet, and toddlers also seem to take faster towards the potty training. Go for it!

😜
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Sleep walking, interesting. Dog jumping at an apparation, even more interesting. Your parents know nothing about you sleep walking either. Wow what can I say. On one hand you say you are scared but you refuse to tell you family what you are going through. Not really that believable. Sorry.
xoxorissaoxo (5 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
Thanks for the advice. But What happens when you get your house blessed?
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-20)
Just read your other story. It could possibly be the same spirit. Maybe s/he wants to give you a message, or maybe s/he is evil. I don't know yet. But to me, s/he does seem evil. Have your house blessed and continually ask for God's protection.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: