You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Blue Eyes Lady

Real Ghost Stories

The Blue Eyes Lady

 

It was my winter break from school, when I stuck on the unsolved mysteries of this lady whom I had met in a hotel in Mauritius. My parents and me along with my brother had stayed in the hotel for about 4 days.

Once, when my parents and my brother had gone out to the beach which was a little far but in front of the hotel. I was writing a letter to my best friend when suddenly I heard a loud spooky music from the room next to mine. I was disturbed and so went to the next room. I then knocked on the door, an old lady walked out who had many wrinkles and deep dark circles on her face and had scary BLUE EYES and looked weird! Thinking that she was a normal and a very old lady, I asked her to kindly slow down the volume of the music which was disturbing me. She then replied with a weird voice, "OK". I went back and continued with my letter but a little after the same music disturbed me which was even louder this time. I got very angry and went to the lady again, she then replied the same and quietly went inside. I then again went back, but this time when the music was so loud that one could not bear it. I had to again go to that BLUE EYES lady's door, but this time she did not open the door. I peeped inside the keyhole of the door, I saw everything BLUE! (the lady was also peeping from the keyhole).

I was very scared and ran up to the reception and told the man present there about what had happened. The man replied, "An old lady with blue eyes did used to live here but she had died about 3 years ago".

This mystery of that blue eyes lady is still unsolved in my mind. What would have actually happened... Was she a ghost?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ena, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

nitzo (2 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-14)
hotels don't carry out religious rituals after death of someone... Thus the present of the spirit is bound to be there...
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-02-25)
Yikes! 😨
Very, very, disturbing story! This story gave me the shivers while reading it. Not to mention a funny experience.

Well - thanks for sharing!
😊
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+2
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
That's strange and weird LOL omg her eyes peeping through the key hole I would of screamed my head off 😢
bittersweet171740 (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-22)
That sounds terrifying, actually. I don't think I would have been able to handle that. It gave me goosebumps just reading it.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-21)
Thats kind of crazy... But I've seen worse. Do you still go there? I am curious to know.
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-21)
Ena = Eyes peeping through key holes is very scary. That how it is, once one look at weirdness, it looks right back at you. Don't be disturbed. It's just a gesture, an awareness wanting you to know she is roamimg, and wants its presence known.
Rose

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: