You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Abducted By An Elemental Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Abducted By An Elemental Entity

 

Before I proceed with my story I would like to clear some things up. First I am not a good story teller and second I'm not even good in English so please, bear with me.

So here's my story. This story was shared by our previous nanny, Jen. She was only 19 (she's already in 20 now). This story is about her sister. Let's call her May. May was said to be abducted by some elemental entities near their place. Jen is originally from Samar (here in the Philippine, Samar is known for elemental entities living in this place so as witches, shaman and something's like that). Her family is still living there except for her older brother who already has a wife and a family living here in manila. According to Jen, May was beautiful or should I say gorgeous. Though they are all tan in complexion, May was the only white and she even looked like the Sto. Niño with curly brownish hair. Gorgeous as Jen described her.

Jen was only about 11 years old when she and the rest of her siblings were playing hide and seek outside their house and some places behind the trees. When night fell she and all of her siblings went back to their house except for May. Their mother got worried and thinking that May was still hiding behind the trees, Jen together with some of her siblings went out to look for her since she was also very worried about her younger sister. Hours passed but May was nowhere to be found. Their mother started to call out for their neighbors and asked for help in looking for her young daughter. She was eventually found by a neighbor, her foot was stuck inside a huge tree (I mean huge tree) in the forest. According to her she was invited by a lady into the tree. Her mother got worried even more.

Midnight came the whole family were sound asleep when they heard May crying. Their mother switched on the light and cried with what she saw. May's back was elevated from their bed while the rest or her body was still lying. May vomited and even turned to violet. Their mother called a witch doctor and started a ritual. The witch doctor said that an elemental entity in the tree was really fond of her and she wanted May to come with her. The witch doctor could do nothing but some rituals to save May. About 3 or 4 in the morning May died. She wasn't able to hold on because of the pain.

During her wake, Their Grandmother was staring at the huge tree with tears falling from her eyes. She then suddenly said "You were wrong". They were all puzzled. "You shouldn't have embalmed her body. She was still ALIVE and was only out of her body. The lady took her for a while and May would have returned into her body".

They all cried with what they heard. When the grandmother was asked how she knew that, she said that May was behind the huge tree, smiling with the tears falling from her eyes.

I hope you like my story.

--GiNG

Other hauntings by lovebugs

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lovebugs, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
Glad I came to check out the commotion, favourites! And like others said, very sad
lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-30)
I'm glad most of you liked my story, Jen already has a family now and working for us again. I just recently found out that May's physical body also had tears falling from her eyes the exact moment when their grandmother saw her with tears falling from her eyes behind the huge tree.
edz_smiley (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-26)
how I love your story... I pity that little girl if her grandmom was right that shes not yet dead but the parents let her body embalmed without knowing what really happened... How sad... 😢
gianinalovesyou (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-06)
a touching story. Made me sad and scared. I hope she rests in peace 😨
Marrabells (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-04)
That was a creepy story, gave me goosebumps but the last part was really sad...
simon155 (18 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-28)
That's a sad story.

Well kind of sad. I guess she gets to hang around the tree and not worry about getting back to her family for a while.

I don't get why there's often this impression that spirits only get responded to by some people and not others. Why would that be? What's the difference?
HoppingCorpse (2 stories) (42 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-28)
To Lovebugs16. Ah, sorry, I did not know that you were also the author of the story. I thought it was someone else. Nox I saw your comment from time ago. Silly me. Ok I will believe you on the account of saying that the hospital was far from their place.

To RedWolf: Thank you for the insightful comment - that really enlightened me. However if as you say it was a blood clot, how could the girl survive until the witch doctor came and to the early hours of the morning? I lost my aunt to a blood clot in lung. That happens quite fast, as you say. Or did she die there and then and her body was slowly losing the heat until rigor mortis set on and they concluded she was dead?
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-15)
HoppingCorpse
I don't know if this child broke any bones such as a metatarsal (long bone in foot to toes as opposed to metacarpal the long bones in the hands). At any rate if you break a bone and it isn't set marrow will come out and form a clot. Just as if her circulation was cut off for a long period of time a blood clot can form. Either way I believe that the child formed a clot and it went to her lung by the description of how her body was positioned and her coloring she was trying to get air in her lung. Of course by this time unless she was in a hospital there is nothing anybody could do as it doesn't take long for a clot to kill, only a matter of minutes.
Regards
RedWolf
lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-15)
[at] HOPPINGCORPSE:
It's simply because they can't afford the hospital bills
If ever they brought her to the hospital. As I mentioned in the story, the story was only told by our previous nanny, I can't answr any further questions.
HoppingCorpse (2 stories) (42 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-05)
To Loverbugs 16. Now that I read the story again I see it happened in 2001 correct my math if I am wrong. Some civilization such as regional doctors should have been available by then even if provided by Red Cross or other such charity organization. Furthermore the author does not mention that/if the doctor was too far. The option of calling the doctor was not even considered. Rural area does not necessarily equal unreachable doctor. Now considering your statement that they did not have time. The parents noticed the symptoms of the girl at about midnight. She died at 3-4 a.m. They had in average 2.5 - 3 hours to save the girl. Finally yo them not being able to ask for help. They were not living in the middle of nowhere. They had neighbors. Did not even one of them have a fast means of transportation?
lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-31)
[at] HOPPINGCORPSE:
It happened in a rural place in the Philippines. The hospital is very far from their place. Obviously they don't have enough time.
HoppingCorpse (2 stories) (42 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-29)
I know the story is set at least 20 years ago in Philippines, but with the information given "she vomited and turned purple". I think they should have called a regular doctor and not the witch doctor.
lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-10)
Hello, I forgot my password so I made a new accpint with the username similar to the old one:) anyway. It's good to know that you liked my story. Thank you for reading:)
Lord_Manyakol (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-08)
Actually, this is a fascinating story with regret. If I were on the shoes of the parents I might get mad because of what happened, ("If you know what I mean!" =D). All of a sudden all turned to be miserable for their family, but that's how life goes. Your story even if short, I can say that it touches my heart. I'm actually an avid reader of this site and this is the first time I commented here and your story is about tragic horror story. Thanks for sharing mate! CHEERS!
carma (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-11)
nice story, reminds me of one remote town in our province, they rarely embalm bodies of their loved ones, or at least w8 for it to smell before calling the funeral home. They believe, most of the time, that the soul of the person is just wandering around the spirit world and will go back to their bodies eventually... I saw it happened once,. =)
akosihyaadik (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
lol... I also live in Philippines and never in my entire life heard that Samar is well known for elemental entities, witches, shaman etc...I've been to many places and the only places they mentioned which I considered well-known for something like that is Capiz and Siquijor... =)) But its your story though... Thanks for sharing... 😁
charmed_vixen24 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-06)
My province is in the Southern part of Leyte, and same thing had happened to our neighbor. The girl was mom's distant cousin, who is said to be liked by a prince of some spiritual world. She will be lost and will be found in a few days. When her parents ask her where she came from, she'd tell them that she was only gone for a couple of hours. Her story about her "suitor" took a couple of years, she almost went crazy because she wanted to break up with him but the "suitor" don't want to.

This is my first time to comment in this site. I'll post a her story next time here.

By the way, Thanks for sharing your story. Glad to know that it only doesn't happen in our place.
Bbrave (1 stories) (131 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-09)
Interesting and sad story. I'm sorry to hear about May thanks for sharing the story
hulya (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-18)
Things like this really happens... Maybe in other countries too. But its actually true here in the Philippines. I knew a lot of people being changed by elementals into log, stones, twigs, leaves, etc... Somewhere in visayas, where my parents were born, things like that actually happend... Its creepy but sometimes people argue between this stuff VS scientific explanation. Souls getting into a persons body is explained sometimes by scientists as epelectic or psychological prob. 😕
bebetuta (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-05)
do you believe in alien abduction. By the way what a nice story.
lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
oh thank you... I still have I think 2 or 3 more stories... Hope you like them also:))
coc6 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-21)
nice story... Felt sad and a bit frightened. And your English is quite good... More shared experiences.
lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
thank you so much guys, I still have some more stories, you can also post your comments there.:) I hope you like my other stories too.
caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
omg that's sad 😢 and your english is pretty good actully. Thanks for the story
jay_lee (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-16)
this site is not for DISCRIMINATION guys... Lol! That's a tragic story. And I really felt so sorry 😭
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
Oh, I know you are not, lovebugs.
That comment was made right after a "blow up" here on site in which a group of... Members decided to vote down a LOT of comments that were only pointing out OTHER views.
Personally, I LOVE your story as it DOES show the Cultural Differences. Many of us seem to forget that different upbringings, religious beliefs and geological locations can dictate what we think about these things. I was just trying (unsuccessfully, it would appear by the negative marks on that last comment last night) to show that THERE it is simply accepted as it HAPPENS. HERE, we have nothing to support such a thought. BUT if we HAD...
lovebugs (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
HAHA... Ok:) TAKE NOTE: I'm not forcing anyone to believe my story...

Thank you for reading:))
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Gee, sorry I ticked people off by showing the "cultural differences" from THIS side and THAT one... This place has REALLY gotten Grudge-worthy.
WHAT? Your parents never gave you guys "scares" to keep you out of certain places?
Whatever.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-26)
Ah... Which is why I said "We may be dealing with a cultural difference..." I just find it so interesting that in researching this, there does not appear to be one more case of an Elemental overtaking the living.
I have GOT to be honest... Sounded to me QUITE like a "Stay out of the Wood at night" tale that would be said around HERE to "keep the children in a straight line". If you do not want your children out at night in the wood, you just tell them the Woodland Creatures will "get them".
With all of these encounters from your family, that could rewrite all the "documentation" out there that is basically very firm in showing the opposite.
Makes it all a more "rounded" view. Thank you again for sharing your story.
Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-26)
Strange elementals are normally those that don't steal. Hmmm, and they aren't aggresive unless provoked. I've never encountered elementals so I can't help much. The only things I'ce encountered are spirits and demons and a Darkling.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: