You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: I'm Married To A Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

I'm Married To A Ghost?

 

To let you know, I'm 14. Luckily I'm old enough to publish this story. I'm in love with this ghost and you'll see why...

My little incubus "Friend". I say friend because it follows me everywhere, talks to me in my mind, touches me and sexually touches me as well. This started last year. I was stressed and lonely so I searched how to summon a ghost. It was all for the fun of it since I was really involved with the paranormal. I used a simple trick and now it haunts me.

It came that night while I was on the computer. I was doing my Homework if I remember correctly. I felt a breeze on my shoulders, then my arms. It moved to my hair making it feel like it was being tied back in a ponytail. I turned around thinking my mother was there watching if I was doing homework (I tend to play video games instead). Nobody was there. I suddenly felt tired so I without finishing my homework, got undressed (I sleep in my underwear only) and jumped under the covers.

I felt weight on my legs for a minute. Then it moved to my 'area' and I was still weighted. I put my hand down there to see if there was something there (An eraser from homework maybe?), Nothing. I took my hand away. The weight came back but harder. I felt something enter me. It felt like a penis, then again I've never felt that before. It went back and forth. I didn't scream because I felt very...Pleased. Yes, I liked it. Correction, LOVED IT. I felt a hand move up my body to my breasts where it stayed. It just touched them. I felt my bra come undone. Can incubuses do that? I didn't care. All of a sudden I heard my parents in the kitchen (Yes they were awake). Like magic, the touches were gone. The love was gone. He left. But not for long.

In the morning, when I took a hot shower, my area felt colder. Now there is nothing wrong with our shower. It covers every part of my body, as it did before "He" came. Then after, the coldness moved to my breasts, as it did the night before. This went one for a while at school when nobody was around, in the washroom, at night, etc. It stopped one day for no reason. I never felt it again until now.

Last week (Around then), he returned. But not like before, More... Sexy. Honestly I can't put any other way. It was like he was more powerful when it came to sex. This time he was everywhere. He talked to me in mind. Clearer. Same "Friend" though. He now said things like "Do you love me" and "I'm never leaving you". Even now when I'm sitting in my Pod chair (A sphere with a hole in it big enough for you to get in) I can feel my area pounding, like he's on me doing his thing.

Last night was well... The most amazing night "We" ever had. I mean, I was restricted but I was too hypnotized to struggle. I felt like he was literally INSIDE ME! I held on to him like he was real, I couldn't even see him! I felt him, I knew where he was. We like, "Made out" after that. He was beside me, in bed, cuddled close and KISSING me. I did it too. I knew I was kissing air but it felt good. You might think I'm mental by now.

That night in my dreams, I could see him. Or well before he died. I'm sorry, I can't describe him. But in that dream we did it again. But that time I got pregnant! Again it was only a dream. Not real and not a Nightmare, a dream. I wanted that dream to come true. Well "I" didn't, my body did. Not my mind. Sometime in the dream, we have a conversation. He sounds like a teenager, like he did every other time. What was really weird, is that he... Asked me out. Well, asked me to marry him. I said yes. Dream me said yes. That conversation, I discovered was real. I had woken up during that. So technically I'm engaged to an Incubus. But really? Does that sound...REAL?

So now my dead finance has sex with me every night and I dream about him. And I'm 14!

HELP?!?!?!?

Other hauntings by IGoRawrX3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IGoRawrX3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

TRENTON84 (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-07)
Wow are you serious? You sound like one of those girls on pourn... I think you're way to young to like this or as you said LOVE it. You realize he is playing with you for evil energy?...
Silva (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-04)
Hello all! Since yesterday, I have had contact with some sort of entity (not sure what it is at the moment) but I do know it is female because she layed on top of me and I could tell it was female (through obvious hints.) Anyway she is making physical contact but she hasn't said anything to me. How do I fix that? Because I really want to get to know her
ambereyed (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-02)
Hi,
I'm fourteen and if I were to get sexually attacked by an incubus or ANYONE I would not stand for it I'm waiting for marriage before I do anything like that. I will say I am worried for you, its not natural you should have a real boyfriend. Don't get me wrong it is your decision but be careful.
Goodluck and God bless xoxo ~ambereyed ❤
nyuboom (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-22)
you wrote the below comment about a succubus saying how you doubt it is one but now your engaged to one all of a sudden? LOL

"I agree with Aussiedaz. The Angel could be letting you know that shes there for you. When me and my ex boyfriend broke up I was deppressed and well, I had a visitor

I doubt it was a succubus, They would give you a NIGHTLY visit xD."
wolfeyes7777 (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-17)
you're not crazy. But do be careful. Not all of them are evil. But sometimes it's hard to tell the difference because the nasty ones can make themselves seem quite nice for awhile and then become your worst nightmare. The other ones are sometimes protectors of sorts against other things you can't see. They are good to have around. But be very, very careful.
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-05)
Dusty, you make a good point about the Twilight saga. Every generation or so, there's some TV or literary thing that turns impressionable kids into paramours of zombies, vampire stalkers, or paranormal investigators. Or necrophiliacs.
Skadi (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-05)
Sorry but I find this too "twilightish". Ghost boyfriends? You should get a living one, it's much better. Poor girl. Good luck!
SirAader (2 stories) (10 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-12-05)
i say chaps if this is innapropriate who are you to say it is. Just because you believe something is sick and wrong doesn't mean everyone does. In saying that I will say this if you think you are better or know what is right it proves your are worse and do not know much. And should basicly keep your opionon to your self.
tsukieiri (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-13)
dustyisdead (2 stories) (90 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-09-21)
oh for the love of- this is just ridiculous.

I think my favorite part is the ending "So now my dead finance has sex with me every night and I dream about him. And I'm 14!" which sounds like it could be the tagline on the back cover of a christopher pike novel.

This twilight thing has got teens OBSESSED with wanting to have a romance with paranormal entities.

Girlfriend, please tell me you are not seriously sitting there in your room, kissing the air? Because if I was your mom or dad and I walked in on that, I would seriously make you get outside for some fresh air. And then take away all your new moon books.
LightDemonGirl (26 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-09-21)
wow you must be a lucky girl to be able to marry a incubus, but I think you know incubus is dangerous but I would do the same thing... Well, I'm kind of like you... Stressed and lonely, but I think you are a lucky girl! Now that he is with you, do you feel lonely or well maybe you do but not as lonely as you felt before or? If you want to get rid of me get medium if you want to be with him be with him, do you just think of him as a friend it looks like you do love him... It's many females that is in love with a incubus, Good Luck with your relationship with him! ❤ ❤ ❤
incubuslover (9 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-07-13)
Hey, just enjoy it. Do whatever you want. If you want to have sex with it, do it. Hes not hurting you so well, Have Fun. If he starts hurting you little, tell him to be easy or threaten him. You are a lucky girl.:D Have Fun with him
militia666 (1 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Don't listen to these people. You ARE young, but that doesn't make you unintelligent, or him evil. Christianity says Succubi and Incubi are evil but it is said they demonized other religions such as that of ancient egypt. However, it can be addictive and isn't neccessarily a benevolent being, so just be sensible about it.

Dunno exactly what you want help with or whether you have gottten your answer yet, but just go with your intuition and brains. If you want to get rid of him, I suggest asking Satan to tell him off or something, he won't tell you to sell your soul or anything like that, for that matter nothing amazing might happen except the Incubi leaving.
ThePyschicOne (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-21)
I'm sure that your experiences are real. But this thing is not in love with you. Let me explain:

Incubuses and Succubi feed off spiritual/sexual energy. They are demons-- incarnations of pure evil that anything mortal cannot experience fully. There are different types of "demons", and not all are related-- "demon" is just a name we pin on 'em. It seems to me you have an Incubus on your hands. Though, as some people say, the consequences may only be emotional, they often are spiritual. Like I stated, they feed off your spiritual energy. You may very well end up wandering through life, an empty carcass with no inside.

MAKE SURE TO READ THIS SECTION:

I know you feel what you claim to be love. But Incubuses feed off vulnerable women. You are young. 14. You are ready to grow up and get a love life. You are not at all experienced. You are perfect prey. "Twilight" also sucks. Don't know if you like it or not... The series itself causes girls your age to believe demons/feared monsters are "sexy", and even non-readers feel the effects, as the media "sympathizes" with monsters. You must let "him" know that "he" is not welcome near you. You must hate "him" as the demonic parasite "he" is. Or it may be too late.
Rainfall (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
This post is in response to a comment about my link being a paid service.
When I was searching, I couldn't find the help I needed therefore I had to do some exploring because I was told the help I was using was ineffective. I took a risk when I started looking for paid services but really I didn't find a suitable option in the free direction. Also simply ignoring the problem was not possible for me because I experienced sexual experiences that were out of my control. Ignoring the entity (s) was absolutely not possible for me.
When someone says free spiritual services, if you really think about it- nothing is truly free. Let me explain. The church that provides you services is really not giving you anything free. The free services are supported by cash from donations, an organization, or minister may have a side job or other businesses that support the church. So on some level it appears free but in reality it is not. Also, certain Christian Churches will charge for special programs that they have within the church.
Related to entity attachment, I have heard someone who is Buddhist charge 300$ to remove spirits. Bob Larson charges as well.
When I talked to a Catholic priest when I was having problems, yes the visit was free but there was money being exchanged on some level within the church through donations and Catholic organization that were meeting his needs so he could do his job.
There are people online/person who will help you with scripture and such but their money needs are being met in some way or form. This is also not their full time job. Now there are cons out there I won't deny this or there are people who can help but not for the entirety of the situation. It is typically hard to find someone in this field that can help with this type of problem (s) and which is why I mentioned the link from experience.
As far as the 100 to get started? The person, I recommend gives you a price for the service in question. Last year, I paid 200$ for myself and my family (different price then). I was never asked for more money other than that- period.
When you're dealing with a person there should be no hidden costs. The quote should be the quote for the services requested (so if you need more than one service for your issue that should be in the quote). Although there might be services that complement each other and you can also ask what clients end up needing later if anything at all.
Shira (12 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
I read over your story and believe it entirely, only because I have a similar relationship. My Demon (and I say this with pride) has watched over me for a long time. I think you should be cautious. Demon or god, spirits are cunning. And will lie to get you to like them. I'm not saying you should give him the boot. Most of the time it doesn't work and only pisses the entity off. Talk to him chances are he will listen, if he truly wants to be yours. The only issue I can think of here is as you get older, and search for a human boyfriend there may be a bit of jealousy. Someone can get hurt.
As far as dreams go, I don't mean to scare you or anything but a lot of the time, while asleep you are on the astral plane. That's what I believe anyway. And it's possible he 's not looking at you, but is looking at your soul. Your true self. A good example of what I'm trying to spit out is have you ever been someone/something else, aside from you in your dreams. One last thing about your dreams, if I were you I'd keep a dream journal.
Shira
😊 😊
Char89 (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
Hi as much as everyone is criticizing thank you for sharing your story. I believe that if you truly believe this is a real being, then you probably summoned it with your strong belief of it being real (if that makes any sense). I feel like I should warn you because I think your playing with fire. I feel that this being that is doing this to you its only going to hurt you later if its not now (by hurting I mean emotionally not physically). I think your to young to realize the damage emotionally these things can leave you in (human or not human). I feel that you have a gift dealing with and connecting with the paranormal but you need to know when to stop. I don't think your in "love" with this being but all the emotions you are feeling are new to you so you automatically think that's what they are. Please continue sharing your experiences but I strongly urge you to get rid of the being your dealing with now. Good luck ❤
Succubussed (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
IGoRawrX3, the service that Rainfall refers to (Spiritentityremoval.com) is a paid service.

In other words, it will cost you money ($100.00 just to get started).

What you do is up to you, but I urge caution when it comes to any Spiritual Service that costs money. There are a tremendous amount of charlatans and frauds out there who take advantage of vulnerable people for their own monetary gain.
Rainfall (4 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-27)
I want to make a correction with my last comment, I posted. I mentioned finding someone that can do subconscious reprogramming or something like it. Well, I can't honestly say I know anyone else other than who was mentioned that can do it. So, I will change my advice to basically finding someone that is experienced with this type of entity and knows what happens after the entity is removed and can help you afterwards with the issues that tend to arise.

Thank you.❤
Rainfall (4 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
Hey IgoRawX3,
Thank you for sharing your story. I feel this post is appropriate in what you explained and the title of the story.
I would like to say please don't take things said on here personal because someone else is always going to have something to say. There are always going to be people that say you are crazy or hallucinating. This mostly comes from people who have never experienced this phenomenon, they cannot fathom this really occurring and happening (which is understandable). Also some others who do experience will question this as well because it is not exactly what they experienced. There typically are common things that occur when someone has this type of entity, so I believe you are indeed are experiencing a sexual entity. Please go ahead and post anything else if that is what you want to do; don't let the people that don't want to hear it tell you what you should be doing. You're not breaking any site rules by posting. It gives the people that want to give the advice an opportunity and also will possibly help some other person your age that is going through this as well.
Now, I would like to give you some advice about what I think.
I believe you are correct when you say it is a ghost. Ghosts are able to do this. There really are a range of different types of entities out there so I can't say 100% what it is but I do think it is a ghost. I believe it is a deceased person because that possessive attitude is very humanistic and the fact it wants to be known (some of the other entities stay behind the scenes). Some people may argue and say it has to be demon but I personally think they are caught up in mythology which talks about sexual entities being a demon (Incubus/Succubus).
Raw, I have to say. I don't believe this type of entity has a place in your life. Doesn't matter the age it has no place.
These things are highly manipulative. Please do not believe anything it tells you. It is like having a stranger show up and you let them in believing they have your best interest at heart.
These entities want to manipulate you so they can get what they want, which is using you for physical pleasure. Let me explain a couple of things.
It says it loves you and wants to marry you. Raw, what is love? It says these things to you to keep you wanting the entity there; this is why it is telling you these things. Is this entity expressing love by sex or love making? This is not love, this is an action. Let me explain? If a man has sex with a prostitute, does that mean he loves the person? Someone that beats/treats a person poorly but has sex with them, does that equal love? This is not love but this is what it wants you to believe. I know because I was told things like this for many years.Now, you can have a loving relationship with a person and want to do this with them because you love them but the act itself does not equal love.
Eventually you will want to move on with your life and find a real person. This entity will more than likely seriously get in the way of that.
Here is another problem with having something like this around you. If it talking to you in your head. If it is doing this, then it is actually attached to you. Here is the problem with this and this is why some people end up going crazy. When they attach to you, they begin to operate out of your consciousness (I guess the best way to describe it is your mind). I don't fully 100% know how to describe it but here goes. When it attached to you it is using you to experience with it, this somehow will manifest (what you are experiencing with it talking to you, feeling sexual things) in a way like another personality in your mind. So even if you get rid it your mind may stay in this loop. So the sooner you can send it away the better for you, less chance it has to change your mind patterns. It not normal to have something like on you and when you do it does abnormal things to you/mind. To explain further how they make people go crazy is because they can operate in your consciousness (they can influence your thoughts, your dreams, emotions, etc). They can even make you to believe what they want you to believe by literally convincing you through your mind because remember they are attached to you. So if they can control and manipulate those things, do you think they can harm you? Yes. Having something on you like this really influences your free will, which is bad. You want to be in full charge of your life. You may think no it only talks to me in my mind but I saying it can do a lot than you think.
Often they will brainwash you. You won't fully know what they are doing while is happening. They can influence you to see what they want you to see (thought wise). They can do this a lot of ways by your own thoughts, tearing down your emotions, etc.
Also if you push it out of your life, keep this in mind. They can still feed off of you (energy wise) or a sexual way so, if they are still attached. If you get to the point where you're in a relationship or dating and you're having sex. It becomes overwhelming problem with the sex (like addiction) or masturbation that seems compulsive, you can't stop doing it. It is probably the root of the cause.
I also want to say this. I'm not sure you really summoned this thing. I had what I did (entities) before the sexual activity began (Although I didn't know at the time). For me personally sexual things began by me first getting into masturbation/porn things (these things are normal *but* looking back there seems to be something wrong with what was happening at the time). Then I began reading about things. Then it made itself known in the beginning as something that I had read about, so I wouldn't freak out and go along with it. So it makes me wonder if it was already there and needed a way to enter your life in a more sexual way. Possibly by putting thoughts into your mind/influenced emotions that got you interested in having an incubus and once you summoned it, it made itself known. Maybe not with your case but it is possible.
If you can't get it to leave you alone. I would suggest you get someone to remove it, only a professional. I think its your best choice because it gives your aura/energetic body a chance to heal. Undo what has been mentally superimposed over, and you go along with a normal life. In your situation I'm going to highly recommend this, because these things like to play games and can come back at later times. If you don't do what they want they will find a way to convince you to let it back into your life more actively or influence you more behind the scenes. Note if you do go this route, you have to pick someone that can do subconscious mind programming (any other name for it) to help you if needed because of the effects of having that entity share your consciousness, it may feel like it is still there after it is removed because of what was created by its presence. If this happens you have to take their suggestions and they should assist you through the process, if it is needed. Repairing this stuff does not happen overnight but you'll see a change in time. Otherwise if you choice not to choose someone who can't help with reprogramming and you actually need it, then your mind won't be in the best place because you're going to have a hard time comprehending what is happening and fixing it yourself. These aren't good entities because they purposely come in to manipulate you to their needs and brainwash you in varies ways, leaving devastating effects. Here is a site- www.spiritentityremoval.com (I used him and he is great).
If you tell it go then it is done, as you mentioned in your last post. Don't allow yourself to be pulled back into it, not even once to say yes. What may start happening is it will just basically force you even if you say no or just do anyway. Considering everything you said with it talking to you, you feeling things, and hypnotic state it had you in. It is very much in control/influencing you and simply ignoring it might not be enough. It was impossible for me to ignore because I would feel things/see things in my mind anyway even if I didn't want to do, it was just too much or if I wouldn't participate with it, I felt I was forced into masturbation acts at times.
Keep in mind too; they do take energy from you to an extent so you may begin feeling more tired in time. May not be noticeable at first and really might take a long time to notice but this is effect they have on people. I've known for people to also suffer from a mystery illness, all of a sudden. I had mine for a total time of around 16 yrs, 10 years of which were sexual so yes over time it does wear on you. Pay attention if you begin to feel more tired and such.
To name a few things things like sleeping paralysis, waking up aroused, thoughts (audio/visual) that don't seem be of you, some things that let you know it is still there.
Overall, there is no benefit to your life. It will only GREATLY hinder it. It may feel good but it is NOT worth it.
You're meant to live and experience in the physical, this thing has no place and is only a dangerous parasite (s) that wants to use you.
Also please do not believe anyone that gives you advice saying they are impossible to get rid of. Even if you can't get rid of yourself, there are people (not very many at all) who can do it. If your willingly to put the work in the get yourself back to normal (if required), which is really difficult.
People who say this have obviously either tried one person or many and got swindled or became frustrated and believed no one could help them or refused to take the advice of the person helping them who actually could, after the removal.
Suggestions
1. Get someone to remove it, follow the instructions/advice if any for afterwards. Don't be afraid to contact them if you're having problems afterwards.
2. Address your stress and loneliness- so if you have these emotions again you can deal with it effectively. Loneliness. You sound like a happy, healthy teen that is involved in many things. We all feel lonely from time to time. You could be in the most amazing relationship or have a wonderful life and still be lonely. It really starts from within and it something you must personally work on to fix. You'll have to find something you can do to counter the emotion by finding more hobbies, befriending more people, keeping yourself busy not to think about it, etc (whatever you want to do and are comfortable with). And I think this is normal and something everyone has to deal with at times.
As far as the stress. I'm not sure is this like frustration or something you beginning to feel physically because people experience it differently. So I can just suggest there are methods to help with that too. Look up, things online and possibly incorporated them into your life to see what helps.

Take Care.❤
IGoRawrX3 (2 stories) (7 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
I said I needed help with this experience. Not for you to be putting things like I need help. I know I do. Thats what I came here for. Succubussed, I will say yes it is overshadowing me. It is scaring me too. But I've told it to go away, It has litsened.

One thing, Twilight is not something I would watch. I find it horrible. Vampires? Wow, They pushed it too far. And in no way I posted a fake story.

This site is for reacarch, not a story book. Yes, this site can get innaproprite but this is what people are experiencing.

Pjod, I'm going to have to say I'm confused. Yes I posted that, but me and my sister of 16 uses this account too. We never felt sure weither we should have used both emails so we used mine. Hope that clears something up!

Pinkyispink, Thank you. You are very caring in my situation. All other commenters are saying stuff about how this is fake. But you are nice enough to help me with this. Thanks again!

I will not post anymore stories on this topic because apparently none of you understand. The reason for the title is in my dream he proposed. But I should have picked a better title. Sorry for the confusion.

Please read my other story posted my older sister, Julianna. She is 16. She knows about my experience. She has helped me as she is very involed in this.

Actually, I am involed in a lot of sports. I'm a soccer and tennis player. I do have a part time job.

Thank you to all commenters, Although your comment may be deleted. Thank you Pjod, Pinkyispink and redphx.
amit1807 (4 stories) (15 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
Regardless of whether what is narrated in this story is true or not, I think the author needs serious help. My suggestion to the author would be to divert her energies elsewhere. At 14, there are plenty of things to do other than dreaming of an incubus. Be safe, stay well!
Red_Dead (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
I know I know Pjod, I just tried to do something good. At least for the first time.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
argh... I feel bad for people who get too involved with lust demons
I can get rid of them with a snap of a finger, but I prefer to sometimes leave them on people so they can learn a lesson except the problem is, the longer the person stays with the demon, the harder it is for them to let go
People wake up, you have no business getting involved intimately with a spiritual being, I know many of you may have problems of being lonely and such things, but don't give up hope on that, the solution isn't these spirits, I'm more of upset with people who chose these beings with their own will
All those who want help, message me please
I have gotten rid of my own succubi in the past, and helped rid of others with the power of God
I know a guy who was involved with a succubus, which ended up putting him in the mental hospital, that thing ruined his life, he tried to put a story on here but they keep rejecting him
If anyone wants, I can arrange for you to speak with him
silent_tiger (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
...it seemed that you are letting Satan speaks to your mind... My advice is you buy a book entitled "BREAKING THE BONDAGE"...it will enlightened your mind... I promise... 😁
pinkyispink (1 stories) (7 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
Heya, umm not sure if I should comment on someone's story but here goes.
Ok I assume what you say is true, it sounds very familiar to me and my own story is on this, comment if you want:) id love to hear it. Your story is a lot more positive than mine, its turned out well but she still scares the sh*ts out of me sometimes. Maybe we can share experiences, I dunno. I don't want to give out my addy here too many creeps.
The last guy creeped me out and a few others.
Thing is, if you are experiencing this then it sounds very real and very scary but also so exciting. Move slowly and be careful. My spirit attached itself to me at your age and it made me well crazy for over a year. Neways hope your okies.
One thing, Succubussed didn't say but he runs a forum but I looked in the bit I could see and it doesn't look scary but a place to share anonymously. I'm still debating whether to join but it looks safeish.
Hope things work for you
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+8
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
I have to throw my two cents in... When any one clicks on a story title, the heading gives information about what type of category the story is in... If you see Inncubus/Succubus/Sexual Ghosts in that category and are offended, DON'T READ IT!...My word, if you're channel surfing and happen upon a porno movie, are you going to sit there in your disgust and watch it?...Grow up people!

IGoRawr: I have no experience in this particular area, so I can't give you any advice but I would suggest that you follow Succubussed advice... He is very knowlegable on this subject... ❤
DeathsPinsParanormal (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
Hello,
Please email me (email is in account profile) I can give you some good information. I promise not to judge you.
~ Lore Blue
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
Red,
have you gone out for a walk around internet land lately? If you think anything in hear could traumatize a kid, you haven't seen anything yet. If God of the Old Testament had internet access, we are all doomed. I think you would be surprised to see some of the sites the youth of today is going into. If this site was the worst thing any of my kids happened into, I should consider myself extreamly lucky parent.
ClaudiaLove (1 stories) (14 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
I think you might be a little skitzo...
No offense but I don't think that can actually happen. Maybe just a figment of your imagination... I'm sorry.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled