You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Shadows And Other Strange Things

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows And Other Strange Things

 

This has happened to me over the years and I was wondering if any of you could help me out

I have noticed shadows from about 7-8 feet tall around me just watching (they seem to have armor on). Also I have seen orbs one was three smaller orbits in a triangle shape. The other one was red and the size of a football/basketball.

In addition over the years I have noticed that anyone who makes fun of me or insults me has something bad happen to them. My brothers and I have seen what's best described as a UFO, which was orange red and about a bus and a half in length. Since the first time seeing it I have seen it 3 more times.

I have also had dreams where I voice that is not my own tells me what to read such as books and websites (I have goggled the books and some exist or are being written as of now), as well as stop playing around and do what I was supposed to do.

Thus over the years I have asked many psychics what I am and I also get told the same answer. Next, just to make sure I checked with that bible code thing and my real name appeared in it 34 times with what the psychics called me.

Shadows And Other Strange Things 1
Shadows And Other Strange Things 2
Shadows And Other Strange Things 3
Shadows And Other Strange Things 4
 

It's really starting to weird me out and I have been noticing the shadows more almost like there are more of them gathering around me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, darkstar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rashidah (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
😆
I see. Well folks I said enough here.

I am very sorry that you all had to read these outbursts from me.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
nah, was not even directed at you. Your posts come through quite clear. 😁
Rashidah (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
You have a point there.
My grammer was kind of off.

I will have to get back into the habit of rereading my grammer before posting.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
I hate to be the grammer police...
People, when you take the time to go back and check your spelling and grammer... Folks tend to take your posting a little more serious. I can't take anyone seriously, when they spell follow with an A, multiple times. It is OK to make a mistake here and there... But when you can not make out a paragraph?...how many people just move on after becoming lost to a point trying to be made by another. I don't care if you are a Demon, Shadow, Dark Spirit... Or a common Joe, tired of being a common Joe and trying to become something of magic importance... People tend to respect those who take the time to clean up their paragraphs. Also...They're = they are
There = a place
and Their = claiming ownership
I'm going back to elemen school memory with the above, so I may not be spot on, but certain I'm close with the diff in the There's...Thankyou for reading my rant.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-01)
I am also here to make sure you received my last e-mail last night. I am totally serious in what I wrote. If you have doubts, please do not hesitate to research the points that I put in type FOR you.
You should know that you have PLENTY of support, should you chose to accept it. But it IS all up to you. YOU have to take that first step, and KEEP stepping with it. You have done great, so far. But the follow through is all up to you.
Know that some here are not frightened of those "signs", or visions that you have so freely shared with me. Know that some would rise up and defend when the time is right. Know that not everyone holds the same school of thought.
What you "see" is the Negative of what is there. I do not know that you know much about photography, but that is the best description I can come up with. You are seeing opposites.
I may have to confer with Granny. It might lend a bit more strength to this warrior side.
Wado.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-01)
darkstar: I hope you got my e-mail...It's kind of spooky how close in thoughts Whitebuffalo and I are at times!...

The crossroad... ❤
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
I am in agreement with WB I think you should take the advice Darkstar even if you have a feeling that you were once this entity for now I would try to block out the darkside I know it can be fun and they have really good cookies over there but it is also very dangerous. I wish you well on your journey of discovery and be blessed in your travels.
❤Kalli
P.S. DCinAZ props to you for saying what you said I wish I could have voted for you again I agree completely People come here for help NOT to be attacked!
DCinAZ (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
Me,me,me! (hand in the air) I've been reading through the comments section this morning and HOLY CRAP! So this is what I missed, huh? Too bad, I am such a sucker for debate. It was during another such night a little more than a week ago that the author was trying to get help but the other posters were drowning him out then. I am pleased to see someone paying attention to what these 'interupters' are up to. If last weeks episode surprised me this weeks episode has me wondering WTF!? I'm just happy the author didn't give up. To all those silly little trolls out there, only cowards act the way you are acting. You should be embarrassed. Grow up, grow a pair, get a freakin' clue. When all you do is stomp and yell, people no longer take notice or care.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-31)
What with all that happened last night:
My friend, I think there IS something attached to you, but I DO NOT think it is a Spiritual issue. Just from what went on last night...
Think about this. You say that if someone questions you, or says this is all a hoax, your shadows go out and basically destroy that person.
I doubted your story (at first) and I GOT those "shadows", only they were ALL in Human form, as all SIX of them e-mailed me last night and referenced certain things that WE were talking about, and claimed to NOT have seen any of the correspondence. Those that did NOT e-mail me, attacked from THIS SITE and a SISTER site.
Then you say that all these psychics have tagged you by a certain name. I alluded to it in a comment to someone ELSE, but... I too have been called numerous nefarious names as persons believed me to be working through the darkness as for HOW I work. Delving in Spiritualism does NOT mean an alliance with Satan, Lucifer... Whatever you want to call it. I do NOT believe in such things. It CAN NOT effect me.
I believe in good and bad. And Good always whoops Bad's ask.

Again: I honestly believe you are at a crossroads. You have this amazing ability to see what some can not, but you are being tempted to GO for the dark side.
What I have found in my experience, is that if someone has an ability, there seems to be a beacon. That beacon does NOT only go out to the "white" side. It goes out to EVERY one. What YOU need, is to learn how to BLOCK the dark, and bring in The Light.

WHO IS WITH ME?!
whitebuffalo (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Alright. That is enough everyone. There is enough of the he said/she said going on. I would like to point out to the newcomers, I suggest you check out the profile pages of the people you are fighting against and FOR, and your answers will be there. Not to fuel any fires, but from what I have read in this comment section, I think a few of you may be surprised.
Enough of it all. Stop this now.
Rashidah (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Ok that is enough zen.

I got the drift of your stories and theories.

You can move on with your life now... Really you can.
darkstar (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Trust me wayward, people can put up all the illusions in the world. All Rashidah is trying to do is to discredit me because I know some of her deepest secrets. But I simply want this to stop now its getting old, just admitt it Rashidah for once admitt the truth, admitt you thought I was Amon or some king of Hell when I told you I wasnt, it wasn't your fault Eric just tricked you like everyone else.
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
I've got to admit that this has been one of the most interesting stories I've ever read on this site. I'm not meaning this in a negitive or false way I truely mean I've been reading all the posts on the edge of my seat. I've never had shadows tell me I was someone else although I do feel watched fequently. I even see what look like grown people and children go past my doors when there's no one there and that really scares me so I could imagine how you would feel about all that's happened to you. I would like to know more about demon and human souls being able to go in eachothers bodies, I'm not fimilar with it I thought it was called possession. Just curious. I hope that someone can help you on this site I really think they can hang in there an I know you'll get some answers.
❤ Kalli
WaywardElementalist (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
I joined the site of my own accord thank you. Rashidah does not direct me, nor would I do something just because she asks it of me. Rashidah did not ask me to join anyway.

I was simply remarking on the fact that it seemed a bit far fetched to say she slept with Lucifer and called you kind of hell. I know her, and that does not sound even remotely like something she would say.
Rashidah (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Oh boy.
You know what never mind.

Stay in your fantasy world. I hope you get the help you need. I am done reasoning with you and trying to figure you out.
darkstar (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
What are you talking about I just said Ebuis, not Ebuis the destroyer. Can you please just leave.

PS- You got stop saying "You are not that important, so get over yourself." when your clearly acting otherwise. If I wasn't so important then you would leave me alone. Also by having those two join the site today and having their first comments on my story proves otherwise.

So just admitt it you have an obession with me, I don't know why you just do.
Rashidah (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
No one is following you around. You are not that important, so get over yourself.

I bounced up this story by accident. I recognized the name Ebius and I know you are the only one that will call himself that.

Why on earth are you calling yourself Ebius The Destroyer 😕
darkstar (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Rashidah, I made this profile because of you. So that you would stop fallowing me around. If I didn't want people to fallow me then why did I say I been on that psychic experineces site.

The group might fall apart but Eric can be quiet convincing to someone, who hasn't talked to him before. My real problem he might really conivence someone to kill their parents.
WaywardElementalist (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
And we'll be there to stop him should he try anything. Though I think you are saying some false things about Rashidah.
darkstar (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
And I forgot one more thing about the Paraniod Schizophrenia, explain how my bothers saw the samething as me at the sametime. My friends have also seen the shadows too. So I really doubt it is some mental disorder, good thought though, but the edivence is simply does not support it.
create_inspire_me (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Yes I know he is.: (But it won't last long at all. Not with the way he acts and hopefully I can get to them before he does if they start believing him
Rashidah (guest)
-2
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Ok darkside, you made a new profile because of me? Or did you do that so that no one will trace you?
You have to man up to your statements. Everyone is not going to believe everything you say.

I guess at the end I do not know what is really happening to you in Ohio.

And I never said that you were the king of hell. I do not even believe in hell.

I hope this site helps you better than the other one.

If you think that you are the king of hell, then may god help you.
darkstar (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Oh well that makes sense, I thought some else besides me was slipting it up. I know I got Lili, Leslie and some other guy out of it. The only problem is he is making a new one. 😢
create_inspire_me (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
[at] darkstar
Just to clear something up below of you planting seeds... They didn't work because I was never truly part of Eric's little group, In fact I was just merely curious as to what he was doing so I decided to play along. While everything else might be true, because I don't know what you did, The part about you splitting up Eric's group was false because It was truly I and wayward, who did it. I made friends with the people, I got wayward to help me change there mind and leave that pathetic excuse for a person.

I don't want to fight or anything... I just wanted to clear it up... It was irking me a little.

Sorry if I offended you or anything, I didn't mean to.
darkstar (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Heres what they said, I'm perfectly normal, I just have a speech/spelling disorders (they said if it wasn't for that I would literal be a genius, but being as such I turned out just as a really smart person) that I got from my father. Thus giving the impersonation of some of the signs of it. As for the shadows I see them maybe once or twice a year. If it was Hullication and such I would see them more often. As for the behivour they said I was as mature as a 30 year. Basically, they found that I was a mature, smart person.
darkstar (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
I already went to the doctor they said I was fine. I have exactually done it saveral times, same result each time.
A (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Honestly, your story sounds like textbook paranoid schizophrenia. You can literally read through the DSM-IV for schizophrenia and match symptoms up with various points made in your story.

I hate to use that explanation on a site like this, but your shadow people are the kind of hallucinations that 90% of people whose delusions manifest visually see. They see shapes, figures, shadows, etc., and not full people.
darkstar (guest)
-3
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
Common response, Rashidah you say that same thing each time, how about you just get off my forum, that why I went here and made a new profile so I you would stop fallowing me around.

Anyway I already know what your going to say, since you say the same thing everytime.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
I just want to make it perfectly clear that you all know my first two comments were directed at darkstar. As I got no response, I let it go. My third comment, and one that seems to have caused this whole outburst, was in direct communication with those in the comment section that I got a real strong feeling of deception off of. The last section of the third comment, starting "With that being said..." was all straight at darkstar.
The fourth comment, that was much misrepresented afterward, and explained quite clearly, as well, was at Puppeteer, and in response to certain other comments.

As the rest all appears to be a grudge match, I would suggest we all walk away from that particular issue, and concentrate on darkstars help.
Rashidah (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-30)
😆 😆
This is truly hilarious.
Have fun convincing people that you are Ebius.

And those posters including myself never told you these. You wanted us to believe that. Well we don't.

I am still waiting for the shadows zen. And while you are at it send the pixies.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: