You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Pregnant Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Pregnant Ghost?

 

Alright, this story is my first ghostly encounter. I was 5 if I remember. I'm 14 now. My sis was around 3.

Julia (Little Sis) would always beat me to my mom's bedroom at night. So I thought this one time I could win. I had not a clue what time it was but it was late. My dad had not yet left for work.

I opened my bedroom door and in front of me was a Blue-Gray figure, female, walking to my basement. See, I lived in a two bedroom house with a basement right next to mine and my sisters. Back to story. She had long hair and a round stomach as if she were pregnant. There were two little kids running around her. See looked at me, waved and kept walking. I was froze. Once I could move I ran back into my room, up my ladder, under my covers and stayed there.

I remember her coming in my room after I ran and then asking me what was wrong. I was crying. She soothed me down like a mother would if you were crying. She talked to me and I lifted the covers off my face. I told her I was ok, but she was already gone.

My sister who knew nothing of this, went to my mom's bed as usual. When I was talking to her after, she said she had seen the same thing!

Her friends had seen it too. Not the ghost, but they feel her. Outside my house, there is an old car broken and smashed in the woods. They would feel breezes by there.

Other hauntings by IGoRawrX3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, IGoRawrX3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Mystic25 (guest)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-18)
It is a rarety to see a spirit pregnant, I would be curious of what happened to her and the two children around her. Did you only see her and the children once?
Rebelle (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-18)
Does it have to do anything with the history behind your house? 😐
lostsoul (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
wow just wow if I was thier I would slep the ghost I'm sorry to say but if I ran from ikt and it appeared from my room I would jump the window really no joke just jump the window even if it means breaking something
😐 😐
esther91 (1 stories) (17 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
Wow that's interesting... I wonder what really happened to the lady? Thanks for the post.

Esther

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: