You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghostly Tracks

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Tracks

 

My fiance and I were at home late the other night, three nights ago now, tonight is 10/25/2010. We decided that the situation warranted taking pictures of which we captured some amazing stuff. For the past three nights we have had a set of what looks like old antique car tire tracks running through the yard in several places. Now we know there has been no one driving through our yard, except for me on two occasions and the instances where I had to drive through it were no where near to the size, tread and width of pattern as the tracks that run through the yard are.

Tonight we were outside taking pictures and my fiance asked me to come back outside, he stated to me that while standing inside one of the set of tracks he got extremely cold. I went outside and asked him to show me where he was standing. He had been standing in the middle of the most prominent set of tracks that run the complete length of our 2 acre property. I went and walked the entire length of the tracks and found a ten foot section, just so happens that the portion of the tracks was right where the tracks seemed to go right through a tree in the yard, one side of the tracks on each side of the tree. I ended up with extremely cold ears and goosebumps from being cold, the temp outside is balmy but not chilly right now. Plus yesterday afternoon my fiance and I were standing outside marveling at the set of tracks again and I felt as if a child had tugged on my pants right by my hip. I asked my fiance if he had touched my side and he had not, he actually was about 4 feet away from me at the time.

Tonight while taking a multitude of pictures, we found one picture with what appears to be about four small orbs in it, one with what appears to be a tiny childlike figure, one with what appears to be a child's shadow with outstretched arms, one with what appears to be an adult shadow figure standing there, and the tracks seemed to be getting darker and deeper into the ground as we watched and took pictures for the last hour. The pictures had to be fiddled with our windows live gallery picture software to get the lighting in some to make out what we found, but the tracks are the greatest pictures we were able to take, they are very clear and have even been clear to the naked eye during day and night hours. I have talked to whomever it may be outside tonight. I told who ever it was that they were welcome and that we would not hurt them, as long as they didn't hurt us we wouldn't have a problem. I also told them they were welcome but to please try not to run into the house or the cars, lol.

I looked up ghost portals in the internet and found this site. I believe it may be a portal that has opened in our yard and on our property. Some of the pictures I found what appears to be a solid line shadow that looks like the side wall of a house. Where these pictures were taken, there did actually used to be a home on the property, story behind that is that there is a large chest of old coins buried somewhere among the rubble of the home underground that are worth quite a bit of money but no one has been able to find it. Oh and I did find what appears to be a couple of small boxes off to the side of one of the pictures, I am not sure what they could be in the slightest. Anyone have any ideas? We are not scared, interested, wanting to help in some way towards whomever it may be traveling through if we can sort of thing.

My fiance's home seems to be a hot spot for activity too as well. My Grandfather has followed me where ever I have lived in the past, he has also followed me to my fiance's home as well. A few days ago he ran the doorbell on my fiance twice in a row and then scattered my fiance's cigarette tubes (he rolls them at home) all over the floor and my fiance heard an old man's deep voice laughing at him. He also grabbed my fiance's ankle and tripped him one night and my Grandfather has been shutting the cabinet's for me in the kitchen as well. I don't know if this has anything to do with the recent activity out in the yard or not but it's worth mentioning as well as the fact that my fiance's Mother and Grandmother were seen in pictures my fiance had taken years ago inside the house after setting up a couple of fish tanks (he was taking pictures of them after building the custom cabinetry etc) and he found his Mother and Grandmother in a few of them as well as an orb or two (both long since passed on). Again not sure if it has bearing on the current situation but worth mentioning I think.

Other hauntings by WinglessAngel

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WinglessAngel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-04)
Hi Wingless Angel... Enjoyed your story... A while back my son and I basically saw a car disappear... So I absolutely agree with the possibility that the tyre marks belong to a ghost car... Something 12 months ago I would have dismissed... Great pictures and thanks for sharing your story... 😁

Daz
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Your welcome-we actually have Munroe Falls Paranormal Society coming out and doing their first site check this coming Sunday-They have accepted our case and will be investigating the goings on for us-They are the ones who have the Mysterious Midwest TV show on cable-didn't know that when I contacted them but I do now:P, but that's ok, they have been great so far and would recommend them in the future as of right now. Wingless Angel
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-18)
Thanks for the pictures those were really interesting! The rope thing sounds just plain weird and creepy.
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
Thank You, we will keep that in mind for the future. Wingless Angel
JimD (431 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
Hi;

OK, your call, but should you reconsider, I'm here. Good luck; Jim.
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
thank you but we would prefer to keep religion out of this thank you. Winglessangel
JimD (431 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
Hi;

Well, I'm sorry you're un nerved and I'm sorry all this has transpired. I do feel it's demonic harassment at an intermediate stage. I counsel Catholic Holy water, especially on the beds and at night. Also, saying "Jesus and Mary help me" helps a lot, as does the Holy Rosary and the Sacraments, if Catholic.

I feel these tactics will reveal that this spirit is not a family member. You can email me for further assistance, if you like. Dukes2352atAOL.com. God bless you and good luck.
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
Ok for those of you who haven't been following both of my stories, there are eight new pictures I posted to the link I posted before. Definitely worth looking at, one has captured a ghost house with fence posts. There is no house and no fence posts on the property, the only house that's there is our house. Plus there was a woman's face in the mist that was following him around while he was taking pictures, both pictures and sights really shook him up. I think we've decided it's time to seek professional help with the goings on now.
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
Everyone, if the link I posted before does not work for you, try this link. Facebook calls it a public link so it might work better to be able to view the pictures-I tried to click it to show them to my son but it didn't work, so just in case.

Http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=25687&id=100001136622200&l=de4c424eba
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
Ok everyone-since I am now starting to get more requests for photos, I uploaded them to my facebook page and if you copy and paste the link into your browser window it should take you directly to my photo album-my profile is not public-but the photos are. Or you can just click the link-that should work too.

Http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=144235805624306&set=a.144203668960853.25687.100001136622200#!/album.php?aid=25687&id=100001136622200

I hope everyone enjoys! I have captioned our thoughts on the pictures, but I am sure everyone else will have to form their own opinions. Wingless Angel
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
Maybe but we have decided to let sleeping things be. We don't want to disturb anyone else's peace.
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
the small boxes in your picture may be they are trying to tell you the location of the coins maybe if you work out where and dig who knows lol 😆
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
This is an update to my story above. Since I posted this story we have had increasing amounts of paranormal activity as well as physical and verbal manifestations inside our home. I have had some of my hair cut (we believe by my fiance's passed on mother, she had a thing with scissors and hair that was out of place) right in the center of my hairline above my nose. Four people other than myself have verified that yes it does look like it's been cut. Two in the family and two coworkers. We have had the cigarette rolling maching, it's a hand crank one and is bolted to a small table, ten minutes apart roll two cigarettes on it's own. My fiance was rolling cigarettes as he usually does, and prior to this set of experiences, we believe my grandfather was messing with him. On two occasions he rang the doorbell and my fiance got up from the rolling machine to check the door and no one was there, after the second round of doorbell ringing (and we checked to make sure the doorbell was functioning properly) he heard a deep man laughing and his cigarette tubes had been scattered on the floor. Well, he was rolling again and and the hand crank on the machine takes a good bit of effort to crank it around to push the tobacco into the cigarette tube... When the crank moved on him partially and he jumped back in his chair and hurt his hand on the table beside him. I turned when I heard him move and we both watched as the machine crank turned on it's own and rolled the cigarette for him. To back it up for just a minute he thought it was granpa messing with him too the last time so he told grandpa out loud that if he was having so much fun *bleep*ing with him that he could come down and roll the cigarettes for him. Well this actually scared him so much he got out of his chair for a few minutes and walked around the house. He calmed down and went back to the machine and after about half a dozen more cigarettes he scooted back really fast in his chair again, I again turned and we both watched the machine turn the hand crank and roll another cigarette for him. He stopped rolling for the night soon after that. I have also heard a man's mumbling voice in the house that I know was not my fiance nor was there anyone else in the house with us other than our wolf. I distinctly heard an "Hey...I don't know." My fiance asked me after I asked him about it did you ask a question and I had not actually. I just passed it off again as I do many of the things that have happened to me in the past and in our home now. I also heard the following day a deep growl coming from behind me in the kitchen. I turned to look to see if the wolf was there or if he was nearby and he was no where to be seen, he was actually asleep in the other room. I know it was not him, nor did it even sound like an animal growl. I just turned to check anyway. This was so loud that I actually jumped. We have continued to take multiple pictures multiples times and in multiple places in and around the house. We have had numerous orbs and shadows and are getting increasing numbers of pictures with white mists in them. Some actually have shapes almost carved into the mist that's the only way I can describe it. Just last night my fiance was taking more pictures and he said he had to come in (I was taking a bath at the time) because he started feeling sick as he was taking some pictures by and of a tree in the yard that has had a rope mysteriously appear in it, and yes I said in it. The rope is actually what looks like clothsline rope and goes in one side and completely comes out the other side of the trunk, which is about 3 foot wide. This rope never used to be there and we discovered it about a month ago. Well over the last two days the rope has pushed itself out the other side another three inches or so. In the process of taking pictures of this, it was pitch dark out, he said he started feeling tingly and sick to his stomach so he came in. The picture that he got from the tree area is astonishing, and no he was not smoking he said. There is, and it couldn't be any clearer, a white mist swirling around in front of him and looks like around him with shapes of things we can't figure out what they are. The mist is so defined it looks like smoke from a fire. It couldn't be any clearer. Now I went back out with him again a little later, not wanting him to go by himself this time, and we both saw misty shadows running along the back border of the property and he went over and took pictures again and stood out in the yard. My fiance has studied asian culture, Kenpo, and many other things, so he asked the asian gods to protect him and he did not feel sick after that nor tingly. But the pictures that we got last night are amazing. The entire yard is covered in orbs, and no they weren't dust, there was no wind and all the leaves are practically down from the trees and where the pictures are they are out in the open with no trees above them at all. These orbs range from being anywhere from about 2 inches in diameter (if looking at a computer moniter) on the screen all the way down to maybe less than a third of an inch. We don't know what to make of everything, but as long as no one gets hurt we relly don't mind we guess. Anyway that was the update to the story. Let me know if anyone has any thoughts. Thanks! Wingless Angel
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
I wasn't sure how to post the pictures with the story. Otherwise I would have.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
It would've been nice to see some of these pictures. Including getting some pictures of the tree in the middle of some tire tracks...
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
WinglessAngel - I just sent my email yahoo email address to yours. Thank you.
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
Miracles-I don't mind emailing you some pictures, but keep in mind some are grainy as the cameras are not very good cameras and I do need an email address to send some to, please send a request to vtechvtech123 [at] yahoo.com I don't mind sharing my email address but sometimes others do when posting across the internet. Thank You! WinglessAngel
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
WinglessAngel - since I'm from Ohio, not that it makes any difference LOL! Would you send the pictures to my email address? I'd love to see them. I've had my share of experiences and always love to hear of those in Ohio, especially those that involve ghost children.
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
We are not sure, but they are definitely interesting... We keep getting new sets of tracks running through the yard, many of which are indented into the ground now.
TerriLewis123 (1 stories) (93 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
Perhaps those boxes mean mystery. I really am clueless about this.
spookysearch (15 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
No problem:)

I totally understand, and I wish you luck.

If you decide that you want some help communicating, please let me know.

And also, if you get comfortable enough to communicate yourself, and you find that spirits are open to communicating with others, the medium we are working with is a very sweet and insightful woman who has every respect for beings who exist in limbo.

Thanks again!
WinglessAngel (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
Hi thanks for the interest but we are wanting to keep the cameras away for the time being. You are more than welcome to request copies of the pictures we took, we also have a great picture that was taken just last night of a white mist with a child's shadow in it by the side of our home. We are trying to keep the cameras away except for our own for now to preserve some sense of privacy for our guests. Thanks!
spookysearch (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-27)
HI Wingless Angel-

I've been searching through these stories looking for one that fits the criteria for a paranormal investigation television show that I am scouting locations for.

I would love to talk to you about what you are currently witnessing, so please drop me a line at spookysearch [at] gmail.com when you get a chance.

Thanks:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: