You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Nightmare Comes True

Real Ghost Stories

Nightmare Comes True

 

This is my very first story on this. When I was about 10 I had a nightmare that a shadow was standing at my door. When I woke up I saw the same shadow that was in my nightmare but, it only stayed there for a few seconds.

A few months later I saw the same thing without the nightmare but, it wasn't any different it had the same shape. I didn't tell anyone because; they would think I was a freak. One night I came home worrying because, that shadow came the same time every night for a week. My mum was worrying about me so, I told her and she didn't think I was crazy. She decided to stay in my room while, I slept on the sofa. The next morning my mum pulled me out to the corner and, had told me she had seen something like it to.

We decided to tell the family so, then they wanted us to prove it. We all went up in the room and, stayed up until the time. The time was 4.00 until 5.00 some, times 4.00 to 4.30.How I knew when I saw it I checked the time and, when it went I checked it.

Oh and by the way we all saw the shadow. After that night I never saw the shadow again. This is not the only paranormal experience from the shadow I saw another shadow but, it had done no harm so I left it. All I'm trying to say there is if it doesn't hurt you in any way leave it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, seanmetalhead, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

seanmetalhead (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
also 4:00 is supposed to be ghost time 4.00 am in the mornin 😕 weird
seanmetalhead (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
i do like bands like slayer but I don't worship the devil I think it might have been the previous owner
TerriLewis123 (1 stories) (93 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
Hello. When I was a teenager I had a friend who started getting heavily into bands like Slayer who may have been into devil worshipping. One night, I can't remember if she dreamed it or woke up to it but a black mass or shadow like figure appeared before her & it never seemed to keep the same shape. She sensed it was pure evil & she gave up listening to that music.
nellielowe (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-28)
You are a very very person brave I don't think I could cope with this!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: