You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black And White Striped Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Black And White Striped Figure

 

My story is an odd one. I have looked for more information for what I saw when I was such a young girl, but have found nothing. Perhaps someone could help me here? I was about five or six years old. I was at my home, playing outdoors with the neighbors kids. We decided to play hide and go seek, and I was "It".

I counted on my front step, and then came around the side of my home. We have a patio that is used for a second level patio door. I could see right under the patio as it is about 5-6 feet tall, with posts as supports.

Black And White Striped Figure

On the other side of the patio, approximately 15-20 feet away from me, I could see this figure. Describing this figure is more difficult than any other part of describing this story, so bear with me.

The figure was the shape of a man, sideways. It was weird, he had no eyes, no cheeks, no hair, it was almost like a shadow was cut out Bristol board. The figure was perfectly stripped. I would say two or three inch bars of white and black uniformly throughout the figure horizontally. What was even more peculiar is it had a tail. A tail I would describe as a monkey tail. It moved. It curled tightly and then went back to loose curl.

As any young girl would, I ran away and told my mother, and later was ridiculed by my friends growing up. They would ask me if I had seen the "monkey man" again. Of course, no one believed me. But now, 20 years later, I still remember it as though it were yesterday.

What did I see?

Other hauntings by elysiamarie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, elysiamarie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jiji (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-03)
Same thing happened to me when I was younger too. I was playing tag with the other kids at my cousins apartment I ran to where the gate was and outside the gate I saw a black and white stripe man with no face running to the other side of the gate, I wasn't scare instead I ran to the other gates and locked it so it won't enter the garden.
elysiamarie (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
It is quite strange, and I wonder to this day if I was just having some kind of "seizure" or something. Although, I've never had one. Nor have I ever been diagnosed with any sort of mental illness.
Although I have had other strange things happen to me, this was by far the most scary.
I think I have a lot more Deja Vu than the average person, and it's to the point where I know what people are going to say. I even know my response to what they say before I say it. I have read that Deja vu can just be the brain categorizing the information improperly, but that doesn't explain how I know what people are going to say around me.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
This is a freaky story. I think there are some sort of creatures that cross over into our demention. I have read stories about these creatures too and have also seen tv shows about things like this. It is so weird, but they do exist. As a child seeing something like this, I know this had to be very frightening for you. There are so many things in this universe that just can't be explained. This is truly a Strange Universe!
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
I have been learning about octopuses lately and they can pul off some pretty amazing tricks. I kind of wonder if there might be some land cretures that can pull off the same feats this might explain a lot of cryptics it could explain the odd patern on what every you saw as well. I realize this may sound very off topic but look in to it and you might be suprised at the rediculous shifts in apearance they can make instantly.
Nighthingale23 (60 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
very strange. I have also read a couple of stories related to some type of creature.
The simmilarity being that most of this sitings have happened to the person in their childhood, maybe there is some type of astral beings that everyonce in a wile hop to our world, and maybe only children can see them, sorta like in faery tales, but with what purpose and from whence exactly they came? We'll probably never know... I've said it once and I'll say it twice, We live in a Strange world.

Thank you for sharing!.

Godbless. ❤
Jitow (362 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
That is pretty freaky. Seems like I have read of similar sightings on this site. This is like some of the wierd ones that make absolutely no sense. Like the ear to ear grin and people with cat like features. You just wonder what the purpose is.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: